Top 15 Players
topplayers.png

Fastest Noblers
fastnoblers.png

Top 15 ODA Players
topkaplayers.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm updating these if ya'll wondered, mail me if you want a family marked or if you notice anything that needs changing, zoom level etc.

If you want a family updated give me a list such as this

Code:
o1,o2,o3,o4

If you don't give it without spaces and commas I won't update it! (as it won't register on the system, and I am lazy! :)

Maps hosted here.
Thanks to nickjer, he host the website and keeps the script running, and made it.

Prof is now updating these!

Last edited by a moderator:

frostyfingers

Sweet, Flump, see that huge gap in the southern area of K54, and the northern area of 64? That's UATW baby! w00t w00t!

thebigt625

Sweet, Flump, see that huge gap in the southern area of K54, and the northern area of 64? That's UATW baby! w00t w00t!

Yeah, I see it.

There is pretty much nothing there. :lol:

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

frostyfingers

well, you maybe, but soon it will be a massive blue blob on our tribe's map...

we just can't seem to find anyone worth fighting close enough to keep safe numbers of troops in our villages...

frostyfingers

well, we would massacre you due to morale, but eventually you would be at an advanatge...by then we would not care haha!

frostyfingers

Yeah, but even though most dislike you right now...you will still get support from unlikely places...nice to see BURN! got epicoflegend back, cheeky ba**ard won't join my tribe lol...

DeletedUser

This is the first day I don't see my tribe on the top noblers map...

DeletedUser

Man, I can't believe TheLab is still holding the north area, this has just made my day immensely better. Haven't checked around here for two months now. Solaas, I see you are doing a much better job then I was. And so nice to see old uncle wise, shayney, robertscotton and Malous Normanson still kicking it there. Keep on rocking guys.

Black.

ToTheGallows

Is it just me; or have these maps not updated for two days?

ToTheGallows

Seems just you, i have them updated.

Just my luck -.- It's updated now. I swear, it wasn't updating D:

Interesting to note the high nobling rate of the Fates family; most of which is internal.

ToTheGallows

It's odd to note the lack of post-attack break nobling in the 9 hours between the end of the break and the time the updated maps were rendered.