Once upon a time

DeletedUser

Once upon a time (I love that beginning) there was a player that would join worlds take over larger players accounts

th

Once the owner is gone then he starts playing the game his way.

5655324-256-k629790.jpg

he liked making friends in the tribe he was in. internal lost tribe mates while all the time he was looking for a chance to move up the chain trying to gain one more world win.

backstab-t-shirt1.jpeg

now the whole time he as feeding info to the his tribes enemies constantly growing making the top ten in the world bragging more and more in the forums even taunting the other huge players in the game. a few quotes

~
icon1.png
We will see who will be disappointed when you...
We will see who will be disappointed when you will find about Solos true character...always think before you let yourself be lead by a backstabber.
But you will find out what I mean later :lol:

or when I asked why you were not supporting your your response was and I quote

icon1.png
EDIT: You are right. I never support Loyal...
EDIT: You are right. I never support Loyal members or nuke NME.

now keep in mind folks he hard already made a deal to turn on his tribe and we could not touch him per our neutral stance with the tribe that recruited him.

assignment-no-touching.jpg

so he keeps on going and growing getting even more cocky as he see the end world almost here.

calling nme out and I quote

~
icon1.png
Can NME step the game up? Side 1: Tribes:...
Can NME step the game up?

Side 1:
Tribes: Loyal
Side 2:
Tribes: NME

WELL BLACK DAWN AKA MYSTRY NUKE AKA MADONNA I TRAVELED HAVE WAY ACROSS THE WORLD WAITED FOR ALONG TIME TO SAY THIS

Pulp-Fiction-pulp-fiction-13188756-1920-810.jpg

BLACKDAWN ? Let me tell you what IS coming. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' NME TRIBE MATES, who'll go to work on you with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna get medieval on your ass

AS I SAID MANY TIMES YOU WONT BE FINISHING THIS WORLD YOUR TIME HAS COME FOR EVERY DIRTY DEED DONE TO MORE PLAYERS THAN I CAN NAME WE WILL BE EXTRACTING VENGENCE FROM YOUR ASS.

anonymous-payback-566x361.jpg

NOTE WHEN YOU ASKED TO JOIN US TO AVOID THIS FIGHT YOU WERE DENIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS TIME NO WHERE TO RUN YOU CAN FIGHT OR QUIT ONLY TWO OPTIONS YOUR HAVE LEFT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

36a6976845479740fe3b3deb7a486398_xlarge.jpeg

'BREAKING NEWS STORY ATTACKS STARTED LANDING ON BLACK DAWN ONE HOUR AFTER THE FIRST POST WAS WRITTEN??? IT SEEMS OPERATION PAYBACK IS A ACTUAL OPERATION."

oh-shit.jpg

WE ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT HUNGRYWOLF FOR A COMMENT HOWEVER IT APPEARS HE IS TO BUSY TAGGING INCOMING

Screwed.jpg

ONE MIGHT SAY HE IS SCREWED STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEXT REPORT

DeletedUser

blog_image_smaller1.jpg

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Tribes: Growth

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 156
Side 2: 72
Difference: 84
chart
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 9
Difference: 4
chart
Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,367,722
Side 2: 581,191
Difference: 786,531
chart
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44,744
Side 2: 82,295
Difference: 37,551
chart

Granted a slow start but a start non the less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

"
HotNews.gif

News Update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally we have a third party who had a chat with hungrywolf " disclaimer please if you are under the age of 18 this is a rated R conversation the views of both parties are note necessarily the views of this news reporter (in this case they are but I am trying to appear non bias)

*Black Dawn* today at 14:27
I dont even care though you [insult]
tigerslash123 today at 14:27
You don't know anything about my account
tigerslash123 today at 14:26
You are mystery nuke lol
tigerslash123 today at 14:26
Your noob
tigerslash123 today at 14:25
Djones , pack and farmer u have been away
*Black Dawn* today at 14:25
You pro.
Nope

I spotted nobles from long distance
*Black Dawn* today at 14:25
Oh you do. I know farmercy.
Cause I'm noob
*Black Dawn* today at 14:24
Oh yeah sure because you got told you were oped and where we would hit you lol
tigerslash123 today at 14:24
I don't have co players
tigerslash123 today at 14:24
You could have rimmed me ?

You had your chance in loyal ... Cannot rim me
*Black Dawn* today at 14:18
Maybe you can do better some day, without 2 players who are just farming on your account, doing nothing else lol
*Black Dawn* today at 14:17
*you have no balls
*Black Dawn* today at 14:17
Well at the end of the day i could have rimmed you [insult] easily. But with the backstabbing of my 2 best mates i could not be bothered to keep playing. My coplayers will do i think.
So you stupid coward go feel better for attacking an isolated account. That just shows you have no valls because you are a tool :D
This doesnt give you any skill at all lol
tigerslash123 today at 13:08
but the problem is

if you lose villas , it classes you as a noob..
*Black Dawn* today at 13:07
Oh yeah you are.
tigerslash123 today at 13:07
Yes we are noobs
*Black Dawn* today at 13:06
No. You just internalled and barbmunched lol.
tigerslash123 today at 12:26
We are pros

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Next time we will try to get a question out to tuzain as why he would recruited one of the most disliked players in recent tribal wars history and was he surprised at the end result of that one move made so long ago?

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
Good luck to both sides but I'm cheering for Growth <3

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides but I'm cheering for Growth <3

You didn't cheer for them a few months ago when you threatened to switch sides to Loyal and nuke everyone in your vicinity, and then in the end abandoned the tribe.

DeletedUser100696

You didn't cheer for them a few months ago when you threatened to switch sides to Loyal and nuke everyone in your vicinity, and then in the end abandoned the tribe.

Hello pot, I am kettle. You are so black.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Good Luck to both sides- It will be a long interesting conflict to say the least.

DeletedUser

You are right. Alot of people abandoned Growth.

What could possibly be the cause?
I know. It probably has something to do with your arrogance and inability to overlook personal emotions for the greater good of the tribe.

DeletedUser

Hello tuzain I am the non bias reporter here. (not really but he might agree to a comment) Your public would like to know recruiting blackdawn do you feel that was a wise decision at this point in the game?

We understand you have some training in military tactics with so many of your members having support half way across the map and others trying to recall support from kit and z accounts do you feel a two front war is a wise idea at this point?

slide_1.jpg

Dxm1973

You are right. Alot of people abandoned Growth.

What could possibly be the cause?
I know. It probably has something to do with your arrogance and inability to overlook personal emotions for the greater good of the tribe.

Silly Dino, your opinion isn't wanted you see you are merely a Dachshund.

DeletedUser

"NEWS UPDATE " TUZAIN ANSWERED HOWEVER THE REPLY WAS VERY MILITARY IN NATURE AND I QOUTE

2898_thumb
Tuzain yesterday at 23:06 I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the information you are looking for. Even if I could confirm its existence, it would be classified and therefore I would not be able to talk about it.

top-secret-and-people.jpg

With that response I expect there are more surprises in store for w74

DeletedUser

One more leaves the sinking ship.

It is sad that not even a guy who is quitting TW doesnt want his account in Growth, lol.

It is over, Taylor. Regardless of how much SA4 rim players you plan on bringing in.

Now, just roll over and die(game-wise).

DeletedUser100696

You know, for all the smack talk I had seen from Dino airing his amazingness, his constant statements that I shouldn't mess wit him, the sheer firepower the Kitmarlowe account has available, you'd think he'd be able to actually grow the account when released upon an unstacked player very far from any kind of tribal support. You'd think that he'd be able to take and hold villages off of an account that has been account sat the entirety of its time in Growth. You'd think he'd have something to brag about in regards to showing his actual skill. But instead we have this.

Tell me, Kit or Dino, when exactly was the last time your account took and held a village that it actually had to fight for?

Great pickup NME. You better hope that we don't end up near Kitmarlowe though. If we do I've a feeling we will be getting that entire account back, except this time it will be in the hands of capable trustworthy players instead of the vermin that currently hold them.

To Dino, who keeps telling me that he has ended me, please. You took two accounts that added nothing but size to the tribe and moved them to a tribe that was already much bigger than us. They sure as hell didn't add activity, and they sure as hell didn't add cohesiveness. In fact, I had more headaches from Kitmarlowe bugging me about jokes made in the forum or the Skype chat than anyone else gave me. Little Kit can't close her eyes when things start getting talked about that she doesn't find tasteful. She's your headache now NME.

You better pray we don't get back to 31% before you get to 70%.

DeletedUser

You better pray we don't get back to 31% before you get to 70%.

Well this news reporter was shocked by this latest development !!!!!!!!!!

Joey-Tribbiani-Shocked-Reaction-Friends.gif

Did we just see a cool calm commander of the entire growth forces start flaming in A PUBLIC FORUM ????????????????

And what is this 31% he is talking about is there a major shift in power? if he obtains his goal what secret weapon will be set loose on the poor NME tribe??????????

minime.jpg

Can Solo and his crew foil tuzain evil plan

han-solo.jpg

~
Top tribes by dominance
NME 49.8%
Growth 28.9%
_SS_ 4.9%
SA4 3.1%

now if growth merged with ss or sa4 that would give you 31 % assuming you managed to keep the rest of your current tribe mates and solo ordered us to stop growing I hope that helps

stay tuned for more update

DeletedUser117803

In fact, I had more headaches from Kitmarlowe bugging me about jokes made in the forum or the Skype chat than anyone else gave me. Little Kit can't close her eyes when things start getting talked about that she doesn't find tasteful.

yeah, sorry that i did not find rape jokes amusing.
where, oh where, did my sense of humor go?

k

Varomnia

As stated before somewhere, I have always enjoyed kit's company. I am shocked that you thought of her company as a headache, but I, and I can definitely say many others enjoy her with us. Your skype chat must just be brutal and unethical if she was a pain to you, apparently my comments already made her feel like she is welcomed with a warm fire and hugs, so I will quote...

A few things should never be tolerated, greed, starvation, sexual assault, lack of education, but above all else, terrorism for the sake of the common rights we share for being humans... Regardless of race, religion, sex, nationality, we are all human at the end of the day and should treat each other as we wish to be treated. That is the world I wish to create, little by little.