PARA DECLARES AT O.M.G

DeletedUser114002

upload_2018-7-2_16-56-38.png

This was the first attack on incoming train.

Are we exposed to a new tribal wars gameplay?

DeletedUser122111

Also in the morning para leader contacted me and asked for support , oh mate now you need suport from us .We know about your dirty plans .

Funny clown :D:D:D:D

He blocked me after that :(:(:(

DeletedUser122111

Code gonna get you too bro ;)

They can try :D:D:D:D:D , oh so new tribe who accepted crocky the spy is code :(((((

Advice to para , just contact crocky and you will get all informations that you need about OP :p:p:p:p

DeletedUser122029

They can try :D:D:D:D:D , oh so new tribe who accepted crocky the spy is code :(((((

Advice to para , just contact crocky and you will get all informations that you need about OP :p:p:p:p

Or maybe I was always Code? just played all you guys like nubs :O rip bm rip riot rip nuts

btw eagle you still leaking info from your leaders chat? haha

DeletedUser122111

Or maybe I was always Code? just played all you guys like nubs :O rip bm rip riot rip nuts

btw eagle you still leaking info from your leaders chat? haha

ofc every information about crocky the spy is public , and mate you are rimmed , you just wanted to save your ass , and everybody are well aware of that

DeletedUser122029

ofc every information about crocky the spy is public , and mate you are rimmed , you just wanted to save your ass , and everybody are well aware of that

so you admit to leaking info from your own council chat with coalition? then call me a spy l0l dumbass

DeletedUser122111

so you admit to leaking info from your own council chat with coalition? then call me a spy l0l dumbass

Ofc i was the one who told everybody that you were spy again but for the oposite side but after they didnt have any use from you, you needed to be destroyed , and you are now so its ok

every tribe that you have been in was destroyed , you are bad luck mate , so we are ok if we dont accept you

scourge - crocky
nutz -crocky
riot - crocky

so IF now its code - crocky(on other acc) , i feel bad for them mate

Crocky the snitch

and this is how we deal with the spies

e0d2be43a0d710809865f720753d4385.jpg

Last edited:

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ofc i was the one who told everybody that you were spy again but for the oposite side but after they didnt have any use from you, you needed to be destroyed , and you are now so its ok

every tribe that you have been in was destroyed , you are bad luck mate , so we are ok if we dont accept you

scourge - crocky
nutz -crocky
riot - crocky

so IF now its code - crocky(on other acc) , i feel bad for them mate

Crocky the snitch

and this is how we deal with the spies

e0d2be43a0d710809865f720753d4385.jpg

Im cofused,why you lose so much time to do that :D Better try help your tribe or start growth who know :D

blckdrgn1

My tribe has nice growth, dont worry about BM , but first we needed to destroy snitches and spies on our K :D:D:D:D

Can you read this threads title? It’s not about your tribe or your K so quit being an attention whore and stay on topic please :)

DeletedUser57259

Back on topic:

Really looking forward to getting home from work and finding out how many villages of I'm going to lose here.