PD War Declaration

DeletedUser

if i had my troops id wreck anyone you all know it noobs

DeletedUser117881

He was kicked for his overall incompetence of the game and for having some of the shittiest posts ever recorded on externals history. OH BRANDONDROOLZ SMASHED SO HARD OH OH OH HE WILL NEVER RECOVER WHAT A NOOB!

DeletedUser

Oh shut you incompetent noob if you quit no one will ever bat an eyelid you have about as much weight in this world as a gnat not like you even play past start up anyway :D

I am inclined to think you are a five year old

HeftySmurf

Oh shut you incompetent noob if you quit no one will ever bat an eyelid you have about as much weight in this world as a gnat not like you even play past start up anyway :D

I am inclined to think you are a five year old

Here i come to save the dayyyyyyyyyy

Hi Brandon

I'm Hefty

Welcome to your own personal Blue Hell

How dare you insult Ash, he is the benevolent god of Tribal Wars, him with oh so much sik skillz bruv 24/7 lyf h4x0r.

Now the average Gnat weighs about 2 milligrams, however gnat's are normally in swarms, could be hundreds, possibly thousands of gnats

Let's say there is 3271 gnats, thats 6542 milligrams, thats 6.5 grams, 6.499999999 grams more then we could ever care about the shit you spout.

Please quit, will save me doing more math

DeletedUser

Here i come to save the dayyyyyyyyyy

Hi Brandon

I'm Hefty

Welcome to your own personal Blue Hell

How dare you insult Ash, he is the benevolent god of Tribal Wars, him with oh so much sik skillz bruv 24/7 lyf h4x0r.

Now the average Gnat weighs about 2 milligrams, however gnat's are normally in swarms, could be hundreds, possibly thousands of gnats

Let's say there is 3271 gnats, thats 6542 milligrams, thats 6.5 grams, 6.499999999 grams more then we could ever care about the shit you spout.

Please quit, will save me doing more math

Hi Hefty smurf take it you are a rather portly gentleman or lady, it seems the shit i spout is a cared about since you replied if it wasnt i would be ignored, hey i love ash i gotta take care of my fangirls eh

Farmzilla what a joke.....

DeletedUser

Damn i have no idea who you are give me 30 mins and i will know something about you, on top of you are a 5 year old and my fangirl

HeftySmurf

Hi Hefty smurf take it you are a rather portly gentleman or lady, it seems the shit i spout is a cared about since you replied if it wasnt i would be ignored, hey i love ash i gotta take care of my fangirls eh

Farmzilla what a joke.....

Portly?

Im HeftySmurf, means Hefty, means Strong, means you is my bitch

Your really boring, cant you get any better insults?

DeletedUser

Hefty means large i call my ex hefty because she is fat, i dont go up to ripped dude and say your hefty?

Considering you are wrong, can you come up with better insults please, looks like i just flipped you over......

#novaseline

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

HeftySmurf;

He is considered the strongest and bravest Smurf of them all who's willing to use his strength to help out his fellow Smurfs. He is easily identified by the heart-with-arrow tattoo on his right upper arm.
He spends his mornings exercising, and his house is full of work-out equipment. Hefty is also the most athletic of the Smurfs, able to climb up tall trees and bring down whatever is up there without much effort.

DeletedUser117168

Can we all just reach a common opinion here? Brandon is noob, the end. He bragged so much and got rimmed, humiliated and WASTED his own time in this world AND in these externals saying... well, nothing interesting

DeletedUser

I havent been rimmed though i lost a vil... so fights on noobs

DeletedUser70389

I havent been rimmed though i lost a vil... so fights on noobs

Seriously when I am bored because I can not sleep, I come read your posts and have a good laugh. You have to have like adhd or something.