Penguin *waves*

DeletedUser

I keep posting shocked that I still have the ability.

Yes, a kewl pad lock pic would be nice.

DeletedUser

I keep thinking that Penguin just has to be a pretty "cool" dude [SPOIL](get it, get it, isn't that incredibly funny?)[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

welcome :) dont be hesistant to drop the hammer

ooooo oooh i like hammers! drop it on me!! :lol:
welcome to the worst assignment youll ever get. hope you like your stay. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

hi pengy!!!!

how gay is it that we have a mod named "penguin" now?

hey pengy, if you need me to ever give you a little surf just hit me up :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Welcome to W41 Penguin...... as Faaaaark and the others have stated..... Lordsanchez should be defo banned from forums..... and well red's already banned so expect a few of these to come..... if only we could ban him from our tribal forums :lol:

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by faaaaark
Hi Penguin

Here's a quick tip, you should ban these guys immediately:
Rednecks
Lordsanchez
Therin
Jonathan1979
faaaaark

It will certainly make your life here easier.

fixed
4 to go...
fixed

Faaaaark misplaced the correct list, but I have found it.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You're a bastard - keep up the good work, though may I suggest you skip #3? :icon_redface:

i see no "blocked" next to his name for foul language? damn..... seems you'll have to work that little bit harder andy

DeletedUser

We also fast track you to elder mod too. what are we 2/2 now? hopefully 3/3 soon.

DeletedUser

I keep thinking that Penguin just has to be a pretty "cool" dude [SPOIL](get it, get it, isn't that incredibly funny?)[/SPOIL]

Are these the kind of jokes the forum has come to since i have been gone!! my gosh:icon_rolleyes: i thought i trained you better than this jonathan :icon_razz: [SPOIL]Your walking on thin ice mate![/SPOIL]

-on topic - welcome penguin, it seems like w41 is the testing grounds for an elder mod promotion, first athalie and then killa .

So if you make it through here succesfully, then im sure you will be able to manage anything goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought Agent Incognito was only a temporary one until they got it situated. Meaning, he wouldn't really count, would he?