Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I got this idea because of this:

1672148416517.png

You seem an important "report" notice like that gets lost in the thousand of reports players might receive daily. An important notice like that probably it's better to be also sent via mail but that's another possible improvement suggestion that can be made.

Getting back on topic ... I thought, how cool would it be for players to have the capability to pin important reports so they can find them more easily at a later time?

Think for example when you are during an op and you have to keep track of a lot of reports but you can't since at the same time you need to snipe, send attacks, etc ... but than at a later time as reports amount increases it gets frustrating to find again those reports ... so what if we could pin reports?

We pin reports and they always show on top of the other reports, probably with a pin icon next to the report to let us know that the report is pinned and we have the capability to pin/unpin reports as needed.

Seems like a small quality of life improvement, probably not that small technically but I think it would help a lot.

Another possible thing to make the pinned reports stand out more could be to have the text link be on another color, like for example a red color but that's a smaller details.