Predictions!

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
That would be cool, but Why?? and Noobs are currently at war.

That doesn't really seem like it makes much sense though does it? If Tyrant isn't having to fight either tribe, they can grow unimpeded while Why?? and Noobs slow each others growth by warring.

Michael Corleone.

Brandon I respect you try to liven up the forums, but you need to do your own research before making these posts.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I know. lol. I just need to quit procrastinating and read a bunch of these threads. :p I usually don't make posts like I've made the past couple times here where I've posted without having really looked into the world at all. However, I imagine somebody might find some entertainment out of my lack of knowledge of this world.

DeletedUser106815

I know. lol. I just need to quit procrastinating and read a bunch of these threads. :p I usually don't make posts like I've made the past couple times here where I've posted without having really looked into the world at all. However, I imagine somebody might find some entertainment out of my lack of knowledge of this world.

Quick recap for ya: World status was essentially Rank 1 (Why??) vs. Rank 3 (noobs) and Rank 2 (Tyrant) vs. Rank 4 (APEX)

Why?? vs. Noobs has been going on just over two months, with Noobs currently holding the lead by 144 caps. They were ahead by 200+ at one point, so momentum seems to be shifting. Been a good fight so far, lots of action, especially recently. (Full disclosure: I'm in Why?? on the opposite rim, mostly uninvolved in that fight)

Tyrant vs. APEX started a few weeks after the other war, but the fight lasted very little time, as Tyrant basically stomped APEX's guts out, mostly due to the incompetence of APEX's leader, kirk the wineman. A decent chunk of the players joined Tyrant, a few joined Why?? and the rest deleted/have been/are being eaten.

Squela

That doesn't really seem like it makes much sense though does it? If Tyrant isn't having to fight either tribe, they can grow unimpeded while Why?? and Noobs slow each others growth by warring.

It's our turn for once to not be in a constant war and having a hard time growing. We've had non-stop warring and slow growth since the beginning of the world, so it's been a relaxing few weeks for sure.

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
w84 at the moment

[video=youtube;g6tR78d0cmA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6tR78d0cmA[/video]