R~i~d?wth?

DeletedUser

You noob check out our ODA then talk, and 'True Love Never Lies', thats meant to be a good tribe name? Sorry mate but you just can't talk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You noob check out our ODA then talk, and 'True Love Never Lies', thats meant to be a good tribe name? Sorry mate but you just can't talk

Lol, the name does suck, and so does the tribe, it is being shown by the stats of the war you are currently getting crushed in, and you are calling people noobs when you build all mixed villages and i have reports to proove it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

its 330 million vs 130 million at the moment. to be fair if we weren't losing the tribes attacking us might as well disband

greenmonsta

I lol'd

Even 'sparta' is a better name than yours. In fact, spatra is still a better name than yours.

DeletedUser

Haha you, mixed villages? I don't know where the hell you've been looking, probably confused stacked villages with mixed one's cause you're such a noob. Why are all the players on the new worlds such a bunch of ignorant big headed pricks who are just too big for their own shoes? And yes the stats look bad, but tbh we are fighting two tribes Nato and Nuts because Nato haven't got the balls to fight their own wars, they have always been like that and always will be.

DeletedUser

Does it even matter any more? The tribe you're on about on this world has changed their name, i stumbled across them by accident. They still had R~I~D on their profile, but their name/tag have been changed.

Oh, and Galahad, your spouting off of profanities and insults at everyone who doesn't think you/your tribe on the other world are good just shows you to be an idiot.

DeletedUser

Why are all the players on the new worlds such a bunch of ignorant big headed pricks who are just too big for their own shoes?

And why can't old world "veterans" like you just shut up? So wise, so experienced..but yet..still don't know how to stop

DeletedUser

Sorry dude but all I wanted to find out was why someone used our name on this world and all I got was flaming. Everyone just jumps in to protect some bunch of noobs they don't even know and yet call us noobs.

DeletedUser

all I got was flaming.

galahad said:
-various swears

You're in desperate need of self control.
I assume it didn't occur to you that when you post like this you jeopardize your reputation? Not to mention your tribes reputation. Then again from the look of things neither of you had a sparkling reputation to begin with.

Everyone just jumps in to protect some bunch of noobs they don't even know and yet call us noobs.

Its not about "protecting" a bunch of random players, its about correcting your obviously flawed logic. Did you honestly think you were going to achieve something with this thread? I would list the reasons as to why your logic is flawed but all that's been stated above so I won't waste my time.

I just hope you don't do the same thing outside of Tribalwars.

\\ My posts were edited and deleted by a mod.
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

who the hell are you to say we're noobs?

*cough*
We don't like noobs, and we sure as hell don't like them using our tribe name.

You noob check out our ODA then talk

I don't know where the hell you've been looking, probably confused stacked villages with mixed one's cause you're such a noob.

Everyone just jumps in to protect some bunch of noobs they don't even know and yet call us noobs.
:icon_redface:

DeletedUser74702

I think it would be a good idea to have the right to copyright tribe names.

/me realized he's on the wrong side of the argument.

I mean, how ridiculous...