RAKI arrives on world 32

DeletedUser

Yes us here at RAKI are coming to bring some excitement to the rim of world 32. Led by more experienced members than any RAKI before this we aim to teach the players out here on the rim to be at least semi decent palyers and one day invade the core. If you are interested contact The Hoffster or Htownpanther ingame. And yes obviously both of these names are aliases but who really cares.

If you want my experience mail me and i will reveal parts of it that do not reveal who in fact this is. Though it will probably be a little more substantial than any other duke on the rim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome to W32. Hopefully you can add some excitement to the rim

Quick question though

Yes us here at RAKI are coming to bring world 32

• Raki is coming to bring W32 what?

DeletedUser

Welcome to W32. Hopefully you can add some excitement to the rim

Quick question though

• Raki is coming to bring W32 what?

Raki is coming to world 32 to bring some excitement. If i decide to stay around i am going to show the world what a largely mass recruited tribe can do when led by competent and experienced leaders. Also i am bringing in numerous experienced players under alias to bolster the lineup who can surely teach/make the lineup one of the better ones on the world if they perform like they did under me on worlds past aka being near in the top 100 of a world late game. I feel that if we stick around long enough then we may suprise a lot of people on this world.

DeletedUser

Oh and Celtic Mist i give you one more hint i have played in/lead tribes that you have been in the past though you wont know me by any names that i currently play under. That is the only hint i am giving out on the public forums at the moment as to my identity as i would say less than 100 people still remember who this account belongs to from world 15 and 18

DeletedUser

I am a well travelled player, I do recognise you from my exploits in world 15. Though saying this, I also recognise the name RAKI, and maybe some of the newer players havent met then yet. RAKI is a tribe which normally starts at the start of every world very well, it pointwhores a lot but then in its first war it goes down. I hope that isnt going to happen with your tribe.

DeletedUser

Dont worry none of us actually are from any of the former RAKI tribes we are just trying to improve the RAKI name. And as for my time on world 15 it was my first world and was a bit nooby there play under a different name than this one on most worlds

DeletedUser

Oh and Celtic Mist i give you one more hint i have played in/lead tribes that you have been in the past though you wont know me by any names that i currently play under. That is the only hint i am giving out on the public forums at the moment as to my identity as i would say less than 100 people still remember who this account belongs to from world 15 and 18

hmm im pretty confident i know who this is, but don't want to ruin the intrigue that could possibly develop regarding your annomity

Best of luck with Raki, although if you are who i think you are, i don't believe much luck will be needed.

ravnscream

Dont worry none of us actually are from any of the former RAKI tribes we are just trying to improve the RAKI name. And as for my time on world 15 it was my first world and was a bit nooby there play under a different name than this one on most worlds

if you were a leader of RAKI in w15 i would know you..

in w15 RAKI tried much more difference from older worlds and was just a little sucsess (a little) but of course later fall down and seperated 2 tribes VODKA and Dark Tranquillity(-DT-)..

so any information if you want about RAKI, you can ask me ;)

Michael Corleone.

I believe I know who htown is too. I am pretty sure we have had our debates about sports, haven't we? :icon_razz:

Good luck with RAKI.

DeletedUser

if you were a leader of RAKI in w15 i would know you..

in w15 RAKI tried much more difference from older worlds and was just a little sucsess (a little) but of course later fall down and seperated 2 tribes VODKA and Dark Tranquillity(-DT-)..

so any information if you want about RAKI, you can ask me ;)

I was never a leader of world 15 RAKI. I just said that i have played under this name i am posting with on worlds 15 and 18. I was in Empira and then *B* on world 15