Rate the Player above!

• Thread starter DeletedUser104118
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ign: synyster69

Points: 3/5 based on size and location. prety good for your area but defiantly could be better. I do feel your conquers have been fairly low in size which does not help.
OD: 3/5 average really.

Position: 5/5 the positino is great, includiong the spread, not sure how things are between skype and kaboom, but i like the spread and if you ever did war that would be great.
Rep/profile: 2/5 standard profile and ive not heard of you sorry
Tribe: 3/5 decent tribe could do well, depending on the decisions the leadership makes in the coming months
Farming: 3/5 you got the award which is great, and the farming should be good with that spread.

Overall 19/30

IGN: Fireramendrillnoodles?

trisman

Points: 4/5 12th in world so can really complain, not exceptional for where you are however do like that you clearly have a template for your villages that you stick to.
OD: 3/5 could be better for your size, still, not your fault no one has given you any ODD
Position: 4/5 No real danger near you, your k is pretty locked down with room to expand outwards
Rep/profile: 4/5 see you in the forums and an intimidating looking bob the builder!
Tribe: 4/5 3rd in points, 2nd in OD... enough said
Awards: 4/5 Looter of the day 5 times, someones active!

overall 23/30, top player

IGN: trisman

DeletedUser

Points: 2/5 Not bad, but not great. Someone seems to be taking away your villages as well which can't be helping!
OD: 4/5 For your size, very solid OD. The ODA rank is probably more suited to the size you used to be, and the ODD probably the reason that you aren't that size anymore. But still good.
Positon: 3/5 Kind of in the middle of your tribe, but there's a bit of potential to move SW.
Rep/Profile: 2/5 I can't say I've ever heard of you, but that doesn't really say much. I do like your profile though!
Tribe: 1/5 In the top 15, which is admirable, but very sharp points decrease recently, which looks to me like a tribe on the way out.
Awards: 3/5 Good to see the high farming awards, and I'd wager there'd be a lot more where that came from if some inconsiderate people weren't stealing your villages.

Overall: 15/30 I don't feel that this is totally fair on you, but due to the categories it is mostly based on current stats. You seem like a high-level player, but from the looks of things have had a bit of bad luck recently in terms of being on the receiving end!

IGN: Hells Toy Master

Ben

zakipoo

4/5

Solid account, Knew the old co player from previous worlds,..
You never answer my mails though :( (thats -1)

IGN Zakipoo

DeletedUser114562

@Zakipoo everything is 5/5, the only thing I dislike about you, is that you are on the same continent as me :)

DeletedUser114562

In case you'll ever decide to visit me in a late(very late I hope) future, would you be so kind to take my wife as well ? She tends to drive me crazy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

pureluck88:

OD: Well hey, you haven't been attacked much! Guess that's due to you outfarming you closest members which is a good thing, ODA looks like you've cleared a couple too, not much to say yet. 3/5
Position: You're set! Farming area looks pretty good to me, couple of people with some points out there but I don't think it's going to be much of a problem for you unless you manage to piss a group of people off. 4/5
Rep/Profile: I'm sorry, since I'm new myself I can't rate reputation at all lol, your profile looks nice, I'm not a big fan of elaborate profiles but you tie it together well. 3/5
Tribe: With 2 members you've got nothing to work with there, at least you're still searching. 1/5
Awards: I'm thinking you could've had the next plunderer already, but perhaps I'm missing something, don't see anything special except for the rams though. 4/5
Overall: 15/25
Decent start, room to grow in a decent tribe and I'm curious to see how you survive if someone attacks you.

IGN: Chat Noir

dukefan7777777

Points: 1/5...started the same day as you yet almost 4x your size
OD: 2/5 not bad based off your size
Position: 3/5 A bit surrounded by fellow, bigger tribe members but still lots of juicy targets around
Rep/profile: 2/5 Never heard of you to be fair, but I do like your profile pic
Tribe: 2/5 Top 15 rank, took in some of our refugees though :/ Take out your #1 player and y'all fall out of top 25...
Farming: 3/5 Got both the 1 mill resources and 10k plunders achievement.

13/30

IGN: Skarith

DeletedUser

Points: 1/5...started the same day as you yet almost 4x your size
OD: 2/5 not bad based off your size
Position: 3/5 A bit surrounded by fellow, bigger tribe members but still lots of juicy targets around
Rep/profile: 2/5 Never heard of you to be fair, but I do like your profile pic
Tribe: 2/5 Top 15 rank, took in some of our refugees though :/ Take out your #1 player and y'all fall out of top 25...
Farming: 3/5 Got both the 1 mill resources and 10k plunders achievement.

13/30

IGN: Skarith
I'll take a third of max points for my first world any day! Thanks :p

nightmaresc2

OD: 2/5 - i have almost the same OD with half the villages
Position(Area): 5/5 - In control of your area and surrounded by your tribe you should be safe for a while
Profile: 5/5 - Astronaut was kinda cool xD
Reputation: 5/5 - I am sure u got rep where you are, i am new to forums so don't know about anyone, but i am sure you got your tribes rep being at the top
Tribe: 3/5 - I don't like anything that has dynasty in it :p
Farming: 5/5 - all the rewards are there; must be doing well
Other: Being Co-Played helps and puts you in a good position

IGN - NightmareSC2

Last edited:

DeletedUser113516

Points: 2/5 Ranked 9th in your k and 526 in the world with late start but 6 of your 10 conquers are barbs some as low as 1k points.
OD: 4/5 Your ODA is like 4x your points thats pretty impressive but dont see where it came from and no ODD.
Area: 2/5 All I see is a lot of red dots that are on the other side of the world from me.
Profile: 2/5 Decent I guess at least your pic goes with your name.
Rep: 1/5 yep dont know you.
Tribe: -1/5 Your in a family.

IGN - The_Last_Rave

DeletedUser114588

The_Last_Rave

Points: 5/5 Well you are a top 30 player in this world so hard to critique you on that!
OD: 4/5 Your OD is good, over double your points and shows you don't mind throwing your weight around. However, could be a little higher to get top marks on this one.
Area: 4/5 You have plentiful of your tribesmen and Turtle around you, however, you still have many targets and areas to expand in to.
Profile: 3.5/5 I like the report haha, solo spear for the win! Not too much to say about the profile, i want to see a few more gold daily awards ;)
Rep: 3/5 To be honest i don't know you as i am new on the forums, so nothing against you.
Tribe: 5/5 I like your tribe, i think they appear to be a solid group and are rank 2 in this world.

24.5/30 You are in a top tribe and appear to be a top player, cant say too much more.

IGN Birds of Paradise

DeletedUser103387

The_Last_Rave

Points: 5/5 Well you are a top 30 player in this world so hard to critique you on that!
OD: 4/5 Your OD is good, over double your points and shows you don't mind throwing your weight around. However, could be a little higher to get top marks on this one.
Area: 4/5 You have plentiful of your tribesmen and Turtle around you, however, you still have many targets and areas to expand in to.
Profile: 3.5/5 I like the report haha, solo spear for the win! Not too much to say about the profile, i want to see a few more gold daily awards ;)
Rep: 3/5 To be honest i don't know you as i am new on the forums, so nothing against you.
Tribe: 5/5 I like your tribe, i think they appear to be a solid group and are rank 2 in this world.

24.5/30 You are in a top tribe and appear to be a top player, cant say too much more.

IGN Birds of Paradise

Birds of Paradise

Points 4/5 - A big player in your area.
OD 5/5 - A really good amount of ODA considering your points, obviously not afraid to throw your nukes around, I suspect you are extremely heavy offense.
Area 2/5 - Seems you will have to go through Turtle to expand, not ideal for your level of points.
Profile 3.5/5 - This is just a dumb catagory..
Rep 1/5 - I personally have never heard of you but I am relatively new to playing at a decent standard so that could be my fault?
Tribe 3/5 - Can't see much coming from this tribe, think a few players will be picked up by bigger tribes and the rest nobled by Turtle.

18.5/30

IGN - iRyann

DeletedUser

Birds of Paradise

Points 4/5 - A big player in your area.
OD 5/5 - A really good amount of ODA considering your points, obviously not afraid to throw your nukes around, I suspect you are extremely heavy offense.
Area 2/5 - Seems you will have to go through Turtle to expand, not ideal for your level of points.
Profile 3.5/5 - This is just a dumb catagory..
Rep 1/5 - I personally have never heard of you but I am relatively new to playing at a decent standard so that could be my fault?
Tribe 3/5 - Can't see much coming from this tribe, think a few players will be picked up by bigger tribes and the rest nobled by Turtle.

18.5/30

IGN - iRyann
iRyann

Points-4/5 Rank 90 in the world and ranked 6 on Continent 56. Not the greatest but better than the majority at this stage

OD- 4/5 ODA 522k ODD 481k
Both solid OD rankings, Nothing extraordinary but a very secure balance of offense and defense.

Location- 4/5 from what I can see, you are near to your tribe but also have room to expand to the north/north west

Profile-2/5 Not much to it, but have a few good farming achievements displayed.

Rep- Never heard of you on any world other than this one but 2/5 as I have seen it pop up a few times on here. Could be due to the fact I have only recently returned after a few years away

Tribe- 4/5 Tribe looks solid and is growing quickly, although I am unsure on how they would cope in war situations. Currently ranked 3 and cover a lot of ground. May want to think about filling the gaps in between to eliminate threats.

20/30

IGN- 2BowderS4

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2BowderS4

Points- 1/5 20000 point drop, ranked 620th

OD- 3/5 very low ODA, good ODD which would explain your point loss

Location- 2/5 surrounded by tribes that have been picking apart every tribe you've been in

Profile- 2/5 but does it really matter, to some I guess

Rep- 2.5/5 gave you equal score as again does it really matter, its what you've done for me lately, some play under new names

Tribe- 1/5 your tribe changes keep getting decimated, expect the same for new tribe that has tried to lay low

11.5/30

IGN- locjam

Aluk3s

locjam

Points - 4/5 rank 28. I think you could do much better :D

OD - 5/5 by your ODA we can see that you are much more attack oriented :D, solid firm ODD , I think you dont have much players that dare to attack you :D

Location - 5/5 you have good location with a lot of deserted barbarian villages to farm, and close to your tribe members

Profile - 2/5 you didnt try, or you just dont mind making your profile look good, sorry its a two from me :D i just love decorated profiles lol

Reputation - 3/5 never heard about you, sorry :D

Tribe - 5/5 no comment good luck :D

24/30

IGN- Aluk3S

Be kind on me :D

DeletedUser

Points- 0/10 would not bang. Started too late in this world.
OD- 0/10 have not banged. From the small number, maybe you accidentally stepped on a snail and killed it. That's about as dangerous as you get.
Location. 0/10 would not spend time in. 9 member tribe, too many barbs around and too little tribe members for close proximity cluster, surrounded by 90k tribe on the rim.
Profile. 0/10 would not win noble prize in literature. No idea what you're talking about. I have no idea what compelled you to write that.
Tribe - 0/10 would not join. Your tribe will be eaten by the 90k.

IGN: King Dreaded. Hit me with your best shot

DeletedUser

King Dreaded -

OD: 2/5 You pretty much have no been attacked at all and your ODA is a lot lower then it should be. Those can be raised quickly with 1 war though.

Position(Area): 4/5 Got some decent room to grow. Not too clustered.

Profile: 5/5 It confuses me, I cna't make out all that random stuff on the bottom. xD

Reputation: 4/5 Sometimes you argue for the sake of arguing but, who doesnt ;). You're not as bad as SOME people. :lol:

Tribe: 3/5 Grow faster! Need some excitement in the part of the world.

21/25

IGN: Finny50

DeletedUser

IGN: Finny50
Points (77.576): 3/5 - Joined 31st December 2013. Slow nobling for a while (10 days between first and second noble), which has obviously picked up a bit now.
OD (ODA 104885, ODD 10643): 3.5/5 - Shows you're at least somewhat aggressive, but have not been attacked by anything significant.
Profile: 3/5 - Well it's quite short but at least there's no thousand-line ASCII art swords.
Tribe: 4/5 - Appears to be warring/exterminating 1* at the moment, and doing quite a good job (props on the 3 caps thus far). I wonder if you'll be following your war targets as they jump ship to other tribes (I see Han has taken in a few). Expansion into =RN= and/or ~INQ~ Family territory will be possible, but you will need to keep on top of conflicts that may arise with 800813.
Farming: 3.5/5 - Gold plunderer, silver robber. May have hoped for gold robber by this point but it appears you've been farming well.

Total: 17/25