Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser121092

Too bad you've posted, I will give you the best review I can! Yay for you! I'll try and keep this as impartial as possible but I cannot make any promises. Anyway.....

-Dark Asses-

Activity Growth: 9/10. Recently Mr Dark Asses has been pivotal in the never ending ongoing war against the barbs. God those damn barbs. Anyway Dark Asses has been an instrumental part of the team in nobling these stupid grey villages even though he is currently in an ongoing war against Vodka. Now thats dedication to the cause. I salute you!
9rVtlqU.png

Location: 7/10, Good amount of villages on the Vodka frontline, he has the choice to either take them up the bum (south) or gut punch them in the tum (middle) as shown in the photo below. However his backline is thin which makes me wonder how long he can hold his position in both locations for. Are all his villages backline even def, who knows? I'm sure we'll find out soonish.
en94

ODA/ODD: 5/10. Rank 47 for ODA. Not bad considering the barbs don't normally put up a fight unless your name is Lord Billy in which case they will attack you and clear your village no problemo. I'm guess this ODA has come from early game, mid game conquers. mostly from their war from HoCor. Rank 115 for ODD. Not worth mentioning, he has not run into any trouble as of yet.

Profile: 4/10. Really sorry but I'm not a fan of this profile. The youtube link put me to sleep literally *Yawn*. I don't have a clue who Varonima. I'm assuming she is your girlfriend or something? Anyway onto the profile picture, nothing special, just some bloke looking at some piece of paper. Could be a McDonalds menu for all I know. I'm not a psychic, how am i meant to know whats on it? What is its purpose?
VX4fVOo.png

Tribe: 7/10. Must have done something right to get to this point of the world. Personal opinion is a good group of players, some are useless and inactive though, however a lack of direction and leadership is letting these active players down and is why they are currently down in the war against Vodka. They are not allocating troops smartly from what I have seen.

Past Worlds: 7/10. Looked up -Dark assasin-. Some okayish worlds agessssss ago. but nothing that recently so lost points there in my books unfortunately for you.

Varomnia

Profile: 4/10. Really sorry but I'm not a fan of this profile. The youtube link put me to sleep literally *Yawn*. I don't have a clue who Varonima. I'm assuming she is your girlfriend or something? Anyway onto the profile picture, nothing special, just some bloke looking at some piece of paper. Could be a McDonalds menu for all I know. I'm not a psychic, how am i meant to know whats on it? What is its purpose?

I laughed out loud at work on this one. I love it. ;)

DeletedUser

Rating Erothic sloth

Activity/growth: 9/10
I mean he is outgrowing me which is a unpresidented thing :p
Anyway it seems like he joined me and dark asses in the war against barbarions.
Extended screenshots aren't a thing on pc so here is what i could cram into one screenshot.
8e1a932b68.png

Position: 5/10 Not in a real position to participate greatly in the war against NN so a frontline cluster should be established rather sooner then later. But ofcourse your front against the barbarians is unpresidented!
4e77e8534a.png

ODA/ODD: 7/10
c96498a6a5.png

I mean it's decent but nothing special. ODA rank is 32 which is well below his real rank and deffence wise he hasn't done much obviously because of his lack of frontline in the end-game war between Vokda and NN.

Moving on with the Profile: i'l devide this in two sections
b83fd01644.jpg

Picture: 9/10 well i have to say these paint skills are insane! i have never seen art like this and would love to encouter it in the wild or at a random museum. The only reason it didn't get a 10 is because i'm not entirely sure if the sloth likes the position she is in furthermore just a great picture.

then your profile text 3/10: It's just not original nor is it funny. It feels like it has been written by a primary school bully or something but well everyone has their own taste of humour i guess :p

Tribe: 6/10 I have to say that i admired the initial Vodka but i feel like they have lost their integrity along their road to the top which is a shame if you ask me. They had a great line up with great players. At the moment they still have those things but just not in the fasion i like it to be established as i have made clear often on this forum. Hate me for it :p

anyway, Vodka is in a good position for a fun war but with the continuing fck fest it's a pitty there is no real fair war to be had.

Previous worlds:i'm sure you have had some nice worlds. only thing i can find is w88 where you came to 700k and rank 2 peak. But in these days pretty much everyone has had their world wins and big late game accounts. If not your probably not around anymore or have co player's that did.

Rate the real Jobless.
84bc785188.png

From your sincere Cry me A River of Tears

DeletedUser121092

I see what you did there with the barbs, very clever, although two can play at the game. Here's what I could fit onto one page :(
zOdfdxW.png
zOdfdxW.png
Thanks for joining the war against the Ghastly Barbs, much appreciated.

DeletedUser

I see what you did there with the barbs, very clever, although two can play at the game. Here's what I could fit onto one page :(
zOdfdxW.png
zOdfdxW.png
Thanks for joining the war against the Ghastly Barbs, much appreciated.

haha thats why i said i was happy to see you join me and dark asses against the barb invasion!
It's like the fall of Rome when you let them get one victory the whole civil world will crumble ;)

DeletedUser121092

Yes although I must say, you guys are streaks ahead of me. I'm really disappointed in myself.

Barbs nobled by dark asses: 85
Barbs nobled by Jobless: 61
Barbs nobled by Erotic Sloth: 34

Looks like I have some catching up to do :oops:

DeletedUser

Yes although I must say, you guys are streaks ahead of me. I'm really disappointed in myself.

Barbs nobled by dark asses: 85
Barbs nobled by Jobless: 61
Barbs nobled by Erotic Sloth: 34

Looks like I have some catching up to do :oops:

Indeed! get on with it you noob.