Failed Vote Re: Built-in Mass Assign Flags

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teh Knight Owl

Reaction score
I remember back in the days there were two scripts which we used to take out and put in flags and what it does is when assigning flags, it doesnt replace the current choosen flags, and we can also remove specific flags from a group.

right now.. when assigning specific flags, i.e. recruitment flags.
the built-in Mass assign also replaces the current recruitment flags that are already in place, thus putting a countdown to the flags.
thus, my suggestion is having those settings be implemented in the current build-in assign and remove flags.
e.g. when we remove flags, we can remove specific flags and not all flags in the current group, e.g. Low pop group.
and when we assign specific flags, it won't replace the current flags that we chose.

pic below is a for viewing sample that i want to place resources flags, and when i assign them, it wont replace the already placed resources flags.
1684998026132.png

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Approved for voting.

Personally, I think you can handle this with Dynamic groups, so I don't see a huge "benefit" in it (talking in terms of "couldn't we use that development time better elsewhere?").

Good luck!

Teh Knight Owl

Reaction score
Im with the fish here, just make better dynamic groups

we do have a dynamic ones for it.
but let's say i want to update a group with an already placed recruitment flags. say these
1686230128338.png
i want to update the flags with 16% to take out those 14% and below.
now the problem is when i click the 16% it also replaces the other flags(including higher levels) except the 16% rec
1686230268896.png
i click the 16% and the 18% also gone, which is not what i want cuz i only want the 14% gone and not the higher ones.

and i think there is no way to make a dynamic ones on this or am i missing something?

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
maybe if they add a new button to dynamic groups where you can choose flag levels? I understand your problem more now what i have done before is to make more groups in the order of level of flags they need and then reapply from highest to lowest. Its a shit solution but its a bandaid fix

DjpaulinhoI

Reaction score
What did the vote generate?

The idea is extremely valid.
The game simply takes the villages in the group and tries to apply all the flags down! The idea of whether or not to flag the villages you want to lock the flags is definitely worth it.

1701932538910.png

Teh Knight Owl

Reaction score
What did the vote generate?

The idea is extremely valid.
The game simply takes the villages in the group and tries to apply all the flags down! The idea of whether or not to flag the villages you want to lock the flags is definitely worth it.

View attachment 12576
i believe it wont be updated to it..
there was a script on it in the past... but i cant find it anymore :/