Scotland, drinking habits,... I don't know

DeletedUser

hellol yeah in need the ODDD, discclaimer im smashed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz;p

DeletedUser

whoops god damn, im not that smashed yet, just got a party goin on excuse meh^^

DeletedUser

Is ok, been there done that many a time. I might, but than again, atm they have someone else's name on them :eek: Next round I'll be sure to send some your way ;o

DeletedUser

aww you Aussies are so hot!!!! im looking forward to it xD

DeletedUser

lol i figured that, fakes maybe :p not that i send much fakes xD

PS: ask mags03 ;)

DeletedUser

the music is pumping sorry if i dont respond, but we are still here and i think i speak for all the die hard GRINDf, get prepared cause we are just starting doll ;)

DeletedUser

the music is pumping sorry if i dont respond, but we are still here and i think i speak for all the die hard GRINDf, get prepared cause we are just starting doll ;)
I am sure we are prepared...if not we will get our drunken ass's into gear ^^

lords of the emos

lol Its not like your posting on topic either.

haha I'm german too, but I would never get caught wearing a scottish kilt/dress/skirt/ thingy in my life. Never quite understood them and their bagpipes.

You can't even begin to imagine the freedom you feel while wearing a kilt true-scotsman. Besides the ladies here love it ;)

/Back on topic... What is the topic again? o_O

DeletedUser

And the guys love it too until they find out your a guy. lol

Yes what was the topic?

DeletedUser62494

And the guys love it too until they find out your a guy. lol

Yes what was the topic?

Bert was being his normal self. So there is no topic really. Thus this is an off topic thread with no point where we all talk about the Irish and chase them with sticks and beat them until they cry :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser79621

Bert was being his normal self. So there is no topic really. Thus this is an off topic thread with no point where we all talk about the Irish and chase them with sticks and beat them until they cry :icon_twisted:

Nothing new there then.

DeletedUser96132

hey i know its alot off points but id like to apply for an account. i am very experienced and solid player and i started towards the end of 2008. just as i started ot reach my prime on many worlds i had to quit sadly due to rl issues. today i return and only ask for one gift. an account with any points and on anyworld, all i would like it to require is over 1 million opponents defeated. if you could be so kind as to offer me one then please pm me. have a nice day and thanks for reading!