Sea Of Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

sMokeeatEr

Mush vs =CB= + ~CBA~

Is a man not entitled to the farms on his Map?

"No!' says the owner of the village, 'They belongs to the owners.' 'No!' says the man in T.C, 'They belong to me.' 'No!' says the man in =Cb=, 'They belong in our tribe.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... to take them for myself.

smokeeater on 07.02. at 21:27
[player]cuecumberman[/player] is a refugee of your tribe. Nuked was at war with the UN family and so is Mush. Any players of said family tribe would be the property of Mush as we are the ones who destroyed their tribe, leaving each member basically on their own. I hope you understand if i am to continue my attack plans on him and hopefully he will he removed from your tribe.

Sincerely,

Smokeeater

shantidevil on 09.02. at 07:47
I'm apologize. I had ordered him dismissed and forgot to respond. I remember chatting with you in the past and you were friendly.

smokeeater on 10.02. at 01:08
no problem. thanks for understanding. :)

shantidevil on 10.02. at 01:16
yw. :)

shantidevil on 10.02. at 17:22
Can you forward the reports from your attacks to show he is a refugee? I'm meeting a lot of resistance on this issue.

smokeeater on 11.02. at 20:16
the definitive of a refugee is one that leaves a tribe to go to another seeking protection from danger. he is in danger and was at war with us, he now goes to your tribe to seek protection from MUSH. Mush was attacking him before but that was a while ago(2 weeks? i think) So its your choice. are you going to invest troops in order to save this guy when he has been a part of your tribe for under a week? (forgot to mention that we had nobled a couple of his villages)

shantidevil on 11.02. at 21:49
Weren't you in the same situation when you joined [ally]MUSH[/ally]? Did I not ignore it and open good relations with you instead of continuing the war? (actually you never attacked us and we were not defenseless in any way)

So i follow through with my plans to attack him, only to find that his villages have each been stacked! Ignoring this i easily barrel through :axemen::ram: his stacked villages and noble one. After all this he finally come online and goes and cries to his leader. Shantidevil then declares war on us because she thinks she owns all the n00b farms. I reject her declaration of war and instead declare war on my own terms. So we look onto the horizon into the sea of red farms, deserters, point whores and overall noobs and smile. After all, its only 13 vs 54+41= 95 (=CB=+~Cba~)

PS: baronjacuzzi also runs away and joins them, just like every other war he has been in with me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser80956

I like it, go mush! Us at -WM- know how it feels to fight a slightly larger opponent. Kick some ass.

DeletedUser

Go Mush! :)

I like it when the little guy stands up for himself, show them whose the man!

DeletedUser

a few big men over a newly reformed tribe in the north. Sounds like fun, though I root for the underdogs.

I checked the map, benefit of the close fight is with Mush. But let's see if cooperation will side to =CB= for that matter.

DeletedUser

=CB=, I have heard yall were merging in with WASP to make this GIANT family?

sMokeeatEr

Oh damn, forgot to slip in a few advertisements :( guess you beat me to it.

DeletedUser

Also I did not betray Mush. I was refused an invitation back after leaving the tribe over a personal matter before this whole conflict started.

DeletedUser

Well, rise, I'm not able to find MUSH anymore in the rankings. I'm guessing they got eaten, or merged.

We'd appreciate it guys if you would fill us in as to what's happening instead of declaring and disappearing.

DeletedUser80956

MUSH merged with FATE, at least thats what it would appear to be on the updating map. Updates are always good, I don't know who that was who declared and dissappeared:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

MUSH merged with FATE, at least thats what it would appear to be on the updating map. Updates are always good, I don't know who that was who declared and dissappeared:icon_rolleyes:
Yes they merged into *FATE*.
Who is curently warring =CB= of The Hive family.

DeletedUser

Want me to explain? :icon_smile: Well after Nuked crumbled we (=CB=) had control of K15 as planned, (Fate did have a little input but there was nothing really happening until we came along) Since Fate was north of K15 we decided to try some diplomacy until there leader decided to have an argument with a Nuked joiner :icon_rolleyes:. They both acted like children but well a leader shouldn't so we cut it. Later we tried again but once again Fate decided to screw that up as well, for all they made were demands. So we declared war :axemen:. Quite awhile later The Mush decided to attack Cuecumberman on the basis that he was a refugee as seen above. Until this point i had some measure of respect for Mush, they pulled away from Nuked and formed a reasonable tribe with seemingly experienced players. I was proven wrong when they merged with Fate, who so far have been the biggest bunch of noobs i have seen in a long while. This war will be quite fun im sure :icon_smile: I just hope the the Mush side put up and better fight that Fate have been, since there nukes are rather pathetic- :spear::spear::spear:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mush vs =CB= + ~CBA~

Is a man not entitled to the farms on his Map?

"No!' says the owner of the village, 'They belongs to the owners.' 'No!' says the man in T.C, 'They belong to me.' 'No!' says the man in =Cb=, 'They belong in our tribe.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... to take them for myself.

So i follow through with my plans to attack him, only to find that his villages have each been stacked! Ignoring this i easily barrel through :axemen::ram: his stacked villages and noble one. After all this he finally come online and goes and cries to his leader. Shantidevil then declares war on us because she thinks she owns all the n00b farms. I reject her declaration of war and instead declare war on my own terms. So we look onto the horizon into the sea of red farms, deserters, point whores and overall noobs and smile. After all, its only 13 vs 54+41= 95 (=CB=+~Cba~)

PS: baronjacuzzi also runs away and joins them, just like every other war he has been in with me.
Funny I ve just seen this which wars did we go through mate ? ^
This was my first world.... :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

wtg on revivin a year ol' thread!

now go back tae suckin yer thumb in da corner

DeletedUser

Ouch!

& folks wonder why our world forum is so dead!

But I suppose that it could be because there is not enough conflict in the threads, so perhaps you have the cure :D

DeletedUser

Well i guess i need to upset NMS in the next blog to create some more arguments on here as currently I'll find more life in a graveyard for pensioners who dislike everything and whose favorite hobby was watching paint dry and who also like to read books. :icon_rolleyes:

I ran out of things to say.. :icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.