Shadow Takes The Gold!

DeletedUser

silver as the second tribe to win a .net world!

but as they are the only tribe ever to take the whole world i would say that they deserve the gold...
gold-medal.jpg

congratulations

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

lets just say that shadow won it by conquering it (shadow's player list didnt change alot for the past year and a half, shadow actually conquered the world) and not by hugging it to death... :)

Thats pretty funny. Check the early world history on W27 and you will find more hugging and merging then you think.

DeletedUser

This is W27, not W12, can we please stick to posts concerning Shadow, and not other tribes on other worlds. Please don't turn our achievement into a comparison with other worlds.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Thats pretty funny. Check the early world history on W27 and you will find more hugging and merging then you think.

What are you talking about you should have really played the world before you come on here to bash a tribe that you could not be in. Every shadow member earned there spot and finished the world as a tribe not by merging.

Congrats to all my tribe mates!

DeletedUser

Congratulations Shadow! I know very little of your tribe and its people, but I love the name and am impressed with the low member count. A job well done
icon10.gif

Gouge

Congratulations to all the players of Shadow for winning W27...excellent job guys :icon_cool:

DeletedUser95344

I say Shadow deserved gold as they did it WAY faster than DNY...w12 and this is w27..Cool work guys

DeletedUser

As another person has already said all worlds have different setting and these two are very different so please dont compare the two, DNY and Shadow have both done well but this thread is about congratulating shadow on conquoring the world. WELL DONE SHADOW!!!

DeletedUser

Congrats Shadow, it was a great pleasure playing with you guys.

DeletedUser

Technically, Shadow won faster than DNY, but the speed difference also changes the players, and the world is smaller, and countless other factors make it impossible to truly compare the two worlds. Best to just say nice job Shadow.
Ohh, and you should now go join the same world as DNY so we can find out who would win...

DeletedUser

Congratulations to my friends and team in Shadow. Our legend lives on in TW history forever.

As always, stay cool

Your Brob;]...

DeletedUser

Nicely done Shadow.

Big Congrats for everybody!

Good to see you get the "W" as they say in Sport.

DeletedUser

It amuses to see Lord of Bones ruffling feathers, even in the end :)

I am merely glad to see this magnum opus come to fruition, and that we have secured our own little piece of history. I'd like to congratulate all those who were a part of it, and to thank all those who, at one time or other, called W27 a home.

DeletedUser

It amuses to see Lord of Bones ruffling feathers, even in the end :)

I am merely glad to see this magnum opus come to fruition, and that we have secured our own little piece of history. I'd like to congratulate all those who were a part of it, and to thank all those who, at one time or other, called W27 a home.

i love you too