***Shocking News Inside***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Very cheap tactics. Especially since you asked to extend our NAP, and in return you attack us. Very cheap. Very dishonerable.

DeletedUser

Same old Candy/XLR/All*... Never heard of the old word "honour"?

DeletedUser

Xlr = Candy....as usual they will surprise you with their backstabbing tactics and so they will gain the upperhand early in the war,but well everyone knows what happened to Candy.Oh and All* too :icon_razz:

what happened to all*? At the end we where winning the war, only you guys took our inactive in k3.

Bigfeet15

Its funny all these coming from the same members of Virtus who were more then happy to see us fighting ALL*. its not so funny when the shoe's on the other foot and its your turn?

DeletedUser

what happened to all*? At the end we where winning the war, only you guys took our inactive in k3.

congrats for winning at the first phase of the war :icon_wink: but war is war there is no excuses whether active or not.

Well for the tribes involve in this war GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!

Let us have fun again!

Thanks you for all the shocking attacks but one thing is sure we will try to bounce back. Give us time will ya? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thats true,we made them inactive then munch on them.And for an supposingly elite tribe like ALL*(thats what I heard),you should have beat us flat but All* never did.
At last,all those backstabbing wont matter cause we will still win this war like all those wars.

Christopher Silver

i don't really understand how this is backstabbing at all unless XLR made some kind of agreement with you and then turned arund and attacked you?

DeletedUser50733

Nom nom, I can't believe they didn't see this coming :lol: Call it cheap tactics if you like, they still managed to fool you lot. How does it feel to be fooled by the oldest trick in the book? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Xlr = Candy....as usual they will surprise you with their backstabbing tactics and so they will gain the upperhand early in the war,but well everyone knows what happened to Candy.Oh and All* too :icon_razz:

all is still here,

All was not beaten by virtus. you didnt make most of the inactives such. unless you made jishin get married. 2 of the players that quit i am not sure you EVER attacked them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What surprises me is that it seems some people thought this was a real war. It has happened atleast once earlier, with the same tribes involved. And you lot still fall for this trick?

DeletedUser

^^2200 incomings are pretty convincing, enough so that i was the only all player to take any xlr villages other than the inactive trades.

LauraDestroya

^^2200 incomings are pretty convincing, enough so that i was the only all player to take any xlr villages other than the inactive trades.

lol yeah, sorry about all the incomings, but we had to keep up appearances.

DeletedUser

So what about the ASYLUM feeling being in the no.2 slot?XLR loves surprises.LOL

DeletedUser

lol yeah, sorry about all the incomings, but we had to keep up appearances.

keeping-up-appearances.jpg

Pam Nam

So what about the ASYLUM feeling being in the no.2 slot?XLR loves surprises.LOL

It's ok they can take all the All* pointwhores and take our top spot but we still have over twice the OD and that's what counts :icon_twisted:

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Arkham Asylum 13.063,86 Mio.
6 seXuallyLiberatednRambunctious 5.371,68 Mio

It's ok I'm not upset at all...

:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

It's ok they can take all the All* pointwhores and take our top spot but we still have over twice the OD and that's what counts :icon_twisted:

Rank Tribe name Defeated

:icon_razz:I agree with you.Point whore never wins.Hugging never wins.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Defeated

One little detail: our OD isn't transfered (you still win then but with lower difference). Don't call us pointwhores, most of us are in ODA top 20

Status
Not open for further replies.