Something is rotten in the state of PITA

DeletedUser

Most of you know him as BRATSTER or Scrappy (Probably the latter in this world), I have had the pleasure of being his friend on this world, and I have learned what he is like not only as a player but as a person. The following is a Skype conversation we had today on his quiting W59 and his reasons for it. Its an enlightening read if you have the time (though I do admit it is long) into the Rank One tribe, they are not as clean as they portray themselves to be.

Anyone who knows BRATSTER will know his as blunt, to the point, and you probably see him as an <insert insult> though he isn't a liar, it's in his bluntness that you find his charm, though you may have to scrape off the hard exterior to find it :lol:

[spoil]
23u1z6f.jpg
[/spoil]
^ I was interested to hear BRATSTER had quit W59 as he seemed so intent on doing some damage to shAve et cetera, I would never have guessed the lies came from PITA, I assumed he was annoyed at other things :icon_eek:

[spoil]
svqd6f.jpg

qsl65i.jpg

29ypdew.jpg

fne5jn.jpg

2cnb4fc.jpg

i6h65v.jpg

iqc3t2.jpg

4sn1o9.jpg

fd52mv.jpg

6egqyo.jpg

z09zo.jpg

fm41tu.jpg

2qw0bnn.jpg
[/spoil]

I know that was long :icon_redface:
Though in the name of all that is honest in W59 it needed to be posted
And finally I leave you with teh file BRATSTER sent to me, a screenshot of the mail he C&P'ed for those of you with skeptical eyes

[spoil]
f1i789.jpg
[/spoil]

BRATSTER is my friend and I do feel bad for exposing our private chat though I feel he can forgive me for this as I am doing him a favor in exposing PITA's Leaderships underhandedness towards him and the rest of the tribe...

PITA have lost a loyal member in BRATSTER one that did not need to be lost, all due to their double standards in playing tribes against each other, and by playing the 'Spy game'

Yeah, I expect the "tl;dr" responses to this but for those of you that this might interest (Members of PITA and others) then this should be a good read :icon_cool:

ainsleyhope

Good read, thanks Jack.

*waits to see a response from Pita..*

DeletedUser

Oh, this world is a funny one. :icon_eek:

Thank you for telling one side of the story - interesting read. Definitely looking forward to an official response. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

You cry about 1k incomings during times of war. It is your fault that you got kicked from pita. All you do is run your mouth, and by the looks of it, pita had enough. I have the mails you sent me, the mails you sent zeta, and the skype messages between us. I have bits and pieces of the "threatening" mail you sent me on my profile, if anyone wants the whole thing I will be more than happy to forward them over, which by the way, I was told to report them as well. Don't worry though, I didn't.

[17:43:39] scrappy: who care whom you are and im glad on my doing so quite well also. I get to retire from tw finally. but apparently you havent kept up much, cause i just ruined your ign in game too
[17:43:44] scrappy: have a nice day

Don't see how you ruined my in-game name in any way? I am in Tuff and attacking pita (which I am sure you knew by the amount of incomings you received), so if you ask me, you did not ruin anything. I wouldn't even be surprised if pita thanked me for giving them a reason to eat you.

If you really have the experience you say you do, you would never cry over the amount of incomings I sent you. The reason you are quitting is because you have been rimmed. Not because of the pita/gotrob/shave crap that is going around.

DeletedUser

BRATSTER is my friend and I do feel bad for exposing our private chat though I feel he can forgive me for this as I am doing him a favor in exposing PITA's Leaderships underhandedness towards him and the rest of the tribe...

Nomad, Scrappy didn't post this. A friend of his (?) did.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I understand that. But if Scrappy is so well known on the externals and always brags about how much people like him, I am sure he will wonder across this thread. ;)

DeletedUser

Weisnubs posted a lot, so bear with me as I try to cover it all sequentially. I see Scrappy/BRATSTER's little mind-game at work and it saddens me that Weisnubs would buy into it and post it all for him since he's banned on multiple forum accounts.

The comment about him not being a liar I find extremely hilarious, but I'll get to that. Gotta stay in order or my post will become a giant mess.

I should start with some background history on PITA and -KP- as that's where it all started. Now contrary to what Scrappy said, I knew him before I knew he was the infamous BRATSTER, and even before the mods explained who he was. I ran across him on W55 where he argued on the forums as Mental Health until he got banned. That was my first encounter. Then I later met him when someone was unhappy with the blog, and Scrappy decided to jump in on the argument. The argument itself is irrelevant, but its precedence that I had previous experience with him.

It wasn't until after PITA made an alliance that I learned the Scrappy Dum who had been annoying me so much on the externals was playing in -KP-. I talked to Eternal Love, who was then duke of -KP-, and he pointed him out as ReaverofSouls in-game. When PITA first took members from -KP-, the Reaver account was left out. It was a point that was argued over in the joint PITA/-KP- council, but I didn't want a player like that in the tribe to begin with. We discussed it for weeks, and finally I conceded with the exception of placing a few stipulations on Scrappy. I talked to him on the mic and laid out some rules for him. No more posting on the externals. He already had two accounts banned on the externals that I knew of, BRATSTER and Scrappy Dum at this time. Not only was he a nuisance on the externals, but there was another issue that isn't as well known. People that have a history of constant ban evasion on the forums also face the threat of an in-game ban. No duke wants a player in their tribe getting banned, especially over something stupid. Second was that he was not to send any more of his infamous "tribe breaking" mails in-game. One was personal morals. Scrappy mailed people on a constant basis with no other purpose than to insult them. You can see that easily enough in the mail that Weisnubs posted above. There's a difference in-game between good natured trash-talking and being deliberately arrogant and insulting. He can do that on his own, but as long as I lead PITA, I'm not going to put up with nonsense such as that. He was also on an ego-trip from his mails. Destroyed 7 tribes on his own? With just mails? Does that even sound believable? He claimed credit for winning the =X war. I guess his tribemates nobling all around him and the final merge negotiations were completely irrelevant. On many occasions he wanted to mail One, Shave (before we even declared) and even GotRob, claiming he could break them up, claiming he understands player mentality. I for one know if I got that mail, I'd simply attack and remove that annoyance, which is exactly what would've happened. You might get away with insulting little rim tribes your tribemates are nobling, but you won't against larger, better formed opponents.

Scrappy agreed to both, and in no time at all was breaking both agreements. He started posting as ReaverofSouls, and when he was confronted by both James (my baron) and myself, he swore that it was his coplayer Andrew posting. Later it came out that it really was Scrappy and he got banned on a third forum account. Case 1 of him lying. We also caught him on multiple occasions sending out mails with no purpose other than to insult, breaking the second part of the agreement. We voted in the council multiple times on that alone whether to kick Scrappy or not, but never had a unanimous vote.

Now the status of our alliance with GotRob keeps coming into question, people accusing PITA of making a move on the sly. On the contrary, its been around a good deal of time and we were open about it with our tribe and Shave.

*Note that I ask you please excuse my poor cropping job. Not often that I have to do it and its something somewhat new to me.*
[spoil]
i512sw.png
[/spoil]

So as you can see, it was not very recent. It was sometime before the hostilities between GotRob and Shave started. Upon making this alliance, one of the first things we learned of was the unhappiness with both GotRob and Shave in their alliance. I feel like I'm beating a dead horse with how many times I've repeated this story, but it keeps coming up. PITA found out GotRob was entertaining the idea of ending the war with One and turning around on Shave. We warned Shave about this and asked them to negotiate a new deal with GotRob to avoid this situation. We also warned that if an agreement could not be made, PITA would stay neutral as it would be two allies going to war, and how could we pick one side without betraying the other.

[spoil]
2z5vpm8.png
[/spoil]

For those of you who don't know, Tarbin is Holyang in-game. 7pm for me translates to 1:00ST gametime, so the alliance was ended early on April 14th.

[spoil]
Death By Facepalm on 14.04. at 22:56
Myself and [player]Rhost[/player] are wanting to join your tribe we are both tired of our tribe doing nothing and wanting to join the game again and think your tribe would be perfect place to do that
[/spoil]

This was the first mail sent to be my Death By Facepalm. He contacted me, and it was nearly a day after the alliance was dropped by Shave. I proceeded to talk to him and Rhost. Drod asked the join the day before we declared on Shave, and Tepsudes joined later. James never talked to DBF, Rhost or Drod before they joined the tribe, and the talks didn't start until after the alliance had been dropped, so Scrappy's bit about us talking to them for weeks prior was nonsense.

[spoil]
BlackRoseShard on 15.04. at 21:25
Hello everyone.

Today I went through and deleted any noble claims I found in the planner put on Shave villages. The council has not declared that we will be going to war with Shave yet. I know many of you would like to, and I would include myself on that list, but we need to play this game smart.

Shave got upset with us and ended the alliance with us because we refused to hit GotRob. We told them before their conflict started that we would not help them. One reason was because we were allied to both tribes. The other was because we are also busy elsewhere, and can't force ourselves into more wars than we know we can handle. It was the same deal with BS. We didn't attack until the =D war had been concluded. Shave didn't like our decision back then, and they didn't like it now, but it's the reason that PITA is in the strong position that it is today.

The council is still discussing what to do in regards to Shave, but as of right now, we are not going to war with them and no one should be making any claims until told otherwise. Any claims made will be deleted.

-Justin

[/spoil]

This here was a circular sent out to the entire tribe, as we did have some issues at first. People were jumping to conclusions and making claims on Shave as soon as they heard the alliance dropped. We hadn't decided to go to war yet, and had to keep people in check. The final decision wasn't made until a short time before the 7 day waiting period ended.

Scrappy brings up the old alliance with Skype, an alliance made out of necessity and riddled with problems from the very beginning. Early world PITA got marked out in the southwest as a tribe that needed to be brought down. As a result we had a bunch of family tribes attempting to cat us before nobles. We made the alliance with Skype both as a source of aide and to take away a potential threat. We did not receive much aide, but instead ended up supplying it in their war with Onfire. We were often mislead and given false info when sending support, being told we were sending it to join support from others with a level 20 wall and full techs, yet several D villages would be wiped out within a couple of attacks. It was easy to sim and see that we had been lied to. Then when PITA began planning attacks on Onfire, Skype merged with them with no prior discussion with our council. On that pretext, we dropped the alliance, though we did not go to war for some time as we were occupied in the south.

So now we come to the circumstances under which Scrappy was kicked from the tribe. He was already on thin ice. As I stated before, he constantly broke the agreements he made to get into PITA, and would often come into the tribe chat drunk and verbally abusing everyone, and was kicked on multiple occasions. The content of those skype chats would be prohibited on the forums though. With all of this, we were already discussing the possibility of kicking him yet again. He was a liability. Then we had a mail forwarded back to us that put the final nail in Scrappy's coffin.

[spoil]
ReaverofSouls on 24.04. at 07:23
Sorry for bothering ya, but i have noticed one thing. The player [player]Batzz7[/player] has posted my mail with him on his tw profile. I am not denying it as i did say all those things he has said. But i will say he is spying on your tribe for pita.

If you wish to learn more add me on skype scrappy371, I am coming to you in good faith and privacy. I hope you keep it the same. Lets chat on skype and ill show you the full details.

Please do not let this out if you really want the truth

Thanks
RV
[/spoil]

It was all the evidence we needed. Scrappy denied ever sending that mail, claiming he didn't even know who Zeta, his conversation partner, was at the time. Later he turned around and started pointing the finger at his coplayres. Only days later did he finally admit to sending the mail.

He calls me two faced now? Let's liken this to another situation. Say you have two kids. One misbehaves, breaks something, talks back, gets bad grades, whatever. You punish him by grounding him. Now your other kid didn't do anything bad, so you let him go outside and play and hang out with his friends. Is it unfair that one has to stay inside? That's two-faced? No. Break the rules, abuse a privilege and you face a punishment. Scrappy continued to break the rules and faced further punishment, and then tried turning it around as if he was picked on.

And I see Scrappy posted the mail he got from Notanothernoob2 in-game. Truth is, he was playing games. He would insult James on skype, then block him. Unblock him later, insult more, then block again. In essence hiding. James let his anger get the better of him and made a mistake yes, but what Scrappy fails to show is the rest of the conversation where he shows his true colors, making real life threats against James. I was not surprised James reacted in the way he did, but I was surprised it was so mild.

Now to add on to some things not covered by Weisnubs

[spoil]
5zds2b.png
[/spoil]

Scrappy claiming others were going to leave the tribe with him. No one left. Surprising, huh?

[spoil]
ReaverofSouls on 26.04. at 16:43
Hello geani,

I relly dont care if you like me or not ma'am, but I thought you should know this.

I am no longer with PITA as james and justin are not playing this game fairly, I will not go into full details as this isnt a pissing match. But I am just giving you a heads up that PITA is getting ready to turn on gotrob. Yes i know you guys are allied, just like PITA was allied with shave and are still allied with TUFF. even thou they say they arent. I know differently as i was in pita.

you can believe this info or not i relly dont care. But its the truth of whats really going on with PITA.

Have a nice day ma'am
Scrappy

ReaverofSouls on 27.04. at 03:29
Geani,
you really think james is going to tell you the truth by forwarding this mail i sent in good faith, dont believe it I know differently. yes i know you sent this to james cause hes bragging he thinks he was able to try and prove im wrong

its gonna happen i promise you ma'am

geani29 on 27.04. at 07:44
happen what?

ReaverofSouls on 27.04. at 12:42
if you have to ask happen what when i clearly said what would happen, then your profile pic is true and you are blonde

geani29 on 27.04. at 12:50
get lost spy
[/spoil]

Here's another fun one. Scrappy making up more lies.

Lose a loyal member? Perhaps. But he wasn't loyal to PITA. He was loyal only to himself.

I will close this with two final points.

My own view on this game:
I'd rather win (or lose) because of skill and how well the game is played. That's how it was meant to be played. I've been in the winning tribe on two separate worlds now. I don't have any need to win one and get my name out there. I want to do it on my terms. At the end of the day, I want to know I played to the best of my abilities and that I beat the other guy because I was the better player. I don't want there to be any excuses about spies and betrayals and all of that. If I lose for playing this way, so be it. I still have fun.

The last point is food for thought. Scrappy still claims he's innocent. If he was really innocent, don't you think he would've made an appeal to his ex-tribemates in PITA, trying to explain the situation to them and the truth would have come to light then? Instead he suicided his troops into the nearest PITA villages he could find, even attacking those he claimed would be leaving the tribe with him. He claimed he would tear PITA apart, but PITA is stronger than ever now that we have gotten rid of the source of so many problems.

As always, I believe I have covered everything. Should anyone feel that I may have missed something, that I didn't elaborate enough, or simply wants to discuss a point further, simply say so here or message me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

seams a very complete and well argued response to me Jurasu

in a way it is a bit of a shame we wont get a response from scrappy
but I'm sure it would have been just another of his < unnecessary abuse+twisted "facts"+bigheaded boasting+outright lies > posts

DeletedUser

I knew something like this would come up here :icon_biggrin:

Firstly, I must admit scrappy was a good player in the sense that he always wanted to support and take part in ops, but that isn't enough in a team game.

Lots of PITA members din't even come on skype chat when he was online because he would always start some or the other confrontation.

Like Justin said, he used to mail other tribes randomly without council's permission talking about diplomacy and bragging about the spies and inside info he has on other tribes and this is the person now cribbing out spies blaming a random player about spying for PITA ? and most importantly thinks that he can take down any tribe just by flaming them on externals just because he flamed =X and they disbanded. But he doesn't see what else made =X disband. :icon_biggrin:

I could post a million skype chats opposing what you posted there nubs but I wouldn't. No one would want to post private chats on the externals.

Maybe you should ask scrappy how many times he was kicked from PITA skype chat . Everytime he got kicked, James would convince other members and get him back in. And now he blames James ?

If not for James scrappy wouldn't even have lasted in PITA for this long.

Made me chuckle when scrappy talked about playing the fair game, when he used to suggest attacking or spying everyone on tribal chat

-Mav

DeletedUser

verry :)) My head hurts..

Noble that noob and finish this story, simple as that .

DeletedUser

So as you can see, it was not very recent. It was sometime before the hostilities between GotRob and Shave started. Upon making this alliance, one of the first things we learned of was the unhappiness with both GotRob and Shave in their alliance. I feel like I'm beating a dead horse with how many times I've repeated this story, but it keeps coming up. PITA found out GotRob was entertaining the idea of ending the war with One and turning around on Shave. We warned Shave about this and asked them to negotiate a new deal with GotRob to avoid this situation. We also warned that if an agreement could not be made, PITA would stay neutral as it would be two allies going to war, and how could we pick one side without betraying the other.

^^ That is categorically not true.

It soon became apparent that Got Rob had no intentions of honoring the alliance they had with Shave. Pita leadership was aware of the continual violations by Got Rob, Shave leadership informed Pita leadership of then on a regular basis.

It became apparent there was going to be problems over the continual violations by Got Rob and Shave felt that Pita did an alliance with Got Rob specifically to be able to "ride the fence" and attempt to manipulate both tribes.

Shave leadership felt this was a violation of the "end of game" alliance we had with Pita that was agreed to on 7 Dec 2011.

"The basis of the agreement will be to form an alliance and achieve world supremacy , split as evenly as possible down the center of the map and have a 2 tribe bash to end the world ."

What we were asked to do by Pita was "work something out with Got Rob" concerning their never ending violations of the Shave/Got Rob alliance to keep them fighting against One. So try and get the story right for a chance.

It soon became quite clear to Shave leadership that to Pita the only acceptable solution to working this out was for Shave to do what ever it took to keep that alliance alive, no matter what it took. Ignore Got Rob violating the alliance terms with Shave, just do what ever it took to keep Got Rob in the war against One.

It also became apparent to Shave Leadership that Got Rob knew the terms of the reworked border agreement between Pita and Shave almost as quickly as it was done. Got Rob by some strange coincidence was nobling village in K54 on the Shave side of the border in violation of the Shave/Got Rob alliance on a regular basis. However this almost never happened on the Pita side of the border. On once occasion when it did happen I know for a fact that Shaggy Rogers wrote the Got Rob player and told him to "noble back north and not down there" (ie go noble back on the Shave side and not the Pita side.)

When Got Rob canceled the alliance with Shave and launched attacks on us within a few hours after doing so (again a violation of the Shave/Got Rob alliance agreement cooling off period) we ask Pita to fight with us as our "end of game" alliance partner.

Pita refused claiming "neutrality" because of their alliance agreement with Got Rob agreed upon approximately two months after the Shave/Pita agreement. :icon_razz:

Shave canceled the alliance agreement with Pita for a combination of reasons, not just for the reasons above. At the point in time that we canceled it Shave leadership felt specifically that Pita leadership had no creditability, the agreement was worthless and if Pita could not use it to manipulate some event they had no interest in it. Specifically it had reached the point that despite your claims of how you "played the game" we could not believe a word you personally said.

After Shave canceled the alliance agreement with Pita we did in fact ask for NAP with a border agreement. We received a variety of excuses as Pita ducked and weaved on the issue until Pita declared war on us.

Again, IMO that directly reflects on your creditability. If you played the game like you said you do we would have received a direct :yes or no" answer from you, not being strung along by Pita until the "cooling off" period in the alliance agreement between us had ran out.

How did that work again? Rhost in our tribe skype chat counting down the minutes until that cooling off period ended, Pita immediately declaring war on us, Rhost immediately notifying us in the skype chat that Pita had done so and he was leaving the tribe for Pita, and then immediately attacking Shave members.

As Duke of Pita those actions directly reflect on you and your creditability. Bottom line, no matter what claims you make about how you play the game it is how others perceive you play it that determines your creditability, not what you say.

Enough said.

DeletedUser

Oh my gosh.. I didn't know I was back on TribalHugs again. All these pointless end game alliances that just won't work out. World 59 is just a hug world filled with merges, friends, and bulls..t.

DeletedUser

I'm assuming Jaric is Tarbin/Holyang?

We did not ignore GotRob's violations of your treaty, though we didn't and still don't know all the details of it. We were never handed a written version and only learned as time progressed. However, the main reason negotiations didn't progress was the lack of a will to compromise. Shave couldn't have expected to get back every single village that was in violation. It was hundreds of villages. Demanding them back only insulted GotRob. I believe that same tact in diplomacy has been shown repeatedly by Shave.

GotRob "knew" the reworked border agreement between PITA and Shave in K54? You mean the one where you got most of the north in K54? And GotRob is located on the northern border of K54. Is it really a surprise that they nobled more into your side than PITA's? The guy in question who did noble to the south was Arithmea who was claiming into the center of what already was PITA territory. GotRob was nobling where Shave had little or no control.

Shave canceled the alliance because Shave wanted what Shave wanted when Shave wanted it, and no one better dare deny them. We told them we wouldn't get involved both because of an alliance with the two tribes in question and because of our war with Tuff/One/Fremen. It was convenient for Shave to downplay our other wars and act as if they were non-existent.

We had three options:
1. Betray GotRob, side with Shave
2. Betray Shave, side with GotRob
3. Remain neutral and not betray either side

I think anyone can see which option seems to be the best.

As for not giving you a straight answer, you weren't given one because we didn't have one. We used those 7 days to discuss all of our options thoroughly. Here's a mail from the day before we declared war announcing the news to the tribe, about the same time that we turned down Shave's offer for an NAP

[spoil]
Notanothernoob2 on 20.04. at 03:04
Op Order: Penguins Marching East

CODENAME: Penguins Don't Shave

War advisory

As most of the tribe knows [ally]SHAVE[/ally] canceled our alliance agreement on 14 April 01:57:00.

Claiming of [ally]SHAVE[/ally] villas will be allowed on 20 April 20:00:00.
Any villas claimed early will be canceled by the council. No claims will be allowed on the following players....[player]Death By Facepalm[/player]...[player]Rhost[/player] or [player]drod222[/player].

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT launch any ops before 21 April 02:00:00...that is the launch time for fakes and for close in attacks. We will have a general launch on [ally]SHAVE[/ally]...no ops...take what you can.

Any questions mail me...

[player]notanothernoob2[/player]
[/spoil]

DBF and Rhost had to wait just the same when we discussed this. We knew it would mean war with Shave if we recruited them and had to decided whether we were warring them or not. We also had to talk to GotRob as they were technically refugees.

You may not like the facts, but that doesn't change them for what they are. It's what happened, whether you like it or not. I don't believe that affects my credibility in any way. It only seems to affect the opinion of those in the Shave council who were so unhappy with our decision.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I haven't posted on W59 in quite some time, but I saw Bratster's name appear and was intrigued enough to browse the thread.

Now, I do not presume to know the first fact about this situation in reality. I did however see this come up, wish to back it up.

...The comment about him not being a liar I find extremely hilarious, but I'll get to that...

People may remember when Scrappy Dum was around on the forum. As we all know, this was Bratster posting.

Now, if any of you remember back this far, when I came to W59 I posted a comment in response to him, where I subtly highlighted who he was. And he categorically stated he wasn't. A mail or two after he made this statement which I knew from past history with him was a lie...the case got proven.

I wouldn't bother taking anything that was said by Scrappy Dum/Bratster in the Original Post, as being anything other than an attempt to stir up trouble. And from reading through it, this seemed to be quite an obvious attempt as well.

Just my 2 cents. I'll go back to lurking.

DeletedUser

I don't post often here on the externals but I have to comment on this.

Firstly I am not a member of the PITA council just a player.

PITA is one of the best, most friendly and helpful tribes I've come across in all my years of playing TW's.

Scrappy was always a problem. Many people stayed away from our general skype chat when he was on. He insulted anyone who did not like what he was saying and many who did not even comment.

I did not like his way of playing. Bragging he got several smaller tribes to quit with the nasty stuff he mailed them with is (even though not true) not something I nor others in PITA wanted him doing and said so (and so were insulted)... And these lies he's posted when he's been caught out spying and trying to break up other tribes is comical.

One simple factor all will be aware of to prove he's a liar (asside from all the other rubbish) is -

ReaverofSouls on 26.04. at 16:43
Hello geani,

I relly dont care if you like me or not ma'am, but I thought you should know this.

I am no longer with PITA as james and justin are not playing this game fairly, I will not go into full details as this isnt a pissing match. But I am just giving you a heads up that PITA is getting ready to turn on gotrob. Yes i know you guys are allied, just like PITA was allied with shave and are still allied with TUFF. even thou they say they arent. I know differently as i was in pita.

you can believe this info or not i relly dont care. But its the truth of whats really going on with PITA.

Have a nice day ma'am
Scrappy

lol (note btw that the time shown is the exact time TUFF declared on PITA, there were conquers before this date)

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA
Side 2:
Tribes: Tuff

Timeframe: 16/04/2012 11:46:23 to 01/05/2012 09:44:02

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 29
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 233,498
Side 2: 229,609
Difference: 3,889

chart

Funny alliance huh.

I can categorically say that things have always been good in PITA but since scrappy left they have been even better.

Justin and James and Co have my full support, are not liars and are doing a great job. In fact anyone who knows Justin will be able to attest to the fact that he plays like he says above.

Reading the twaddle above quoted from scrappy is comical. And anyone who has read the whole thread will have already come to that conclusion.

Regards

JF

rascal-the-cat

Just calling in to say that -

1. That it is excellent to see the word 'twaddle' being used on these forums - nice work Jonny!
  2. That Justin, James and the council of PITA are doing great work
  3. That PITA is a much better place to be now that we are spared the toxic presence of Scrappy
  4. That any suggestion we have any alliance with Tuff is total gibberish
  5. That's it! :icon_biggrin:

rascal-the-cat
PITA - WORLD 59

Last edited:

DeletedUser

scrappy was also my friend he was blunt but you have to admit this is the internet you can't trust anyone =)

DeletedUser

So ultimately Tarbin is the one who killed shAve? Makes sense with the encounters I had with him. :lol: