~Sons of Odin~ Active Players Welcome

DeletedUser

~Sons of Odin~
image.php

We are the Warriors of The North, Notorious and Brave. We never lost a Fighting War, We Fear not The Grave. The Ruler of this Nordin Court, My Brother, Lord, King. He always has our Royal Sword, we do as He Commands.

We are the Sons of Odin, and we will never back down from a fight. We strive to become better with each passing day, and each day that fades away we grow stronger. We are born from certain goals: Honour, Persistence, Wisdom, Integrity, Dedication, and Loyalty. To leave our enemies hearts in the grip of Fear as they fall is what we thirst for, we fight so that we shall be remembered fondly and admirably by our Kin, and we always rise again.

Recruitment
If you have what it takes to be a Son of The North, then present yourself and join. We have no power cap, and recruitment is always open for those willing to dedicate themselves to a SINGLE tribe. Betray us, and we'll leave our axe in your back as a parting gift.

Diplomacy
And as always, only well written and well thought out messages will be read and considered. Don't bother us by sending a pact request without a message, we'll just toss it away, along with your honour.

Acts of War Include

Scouting our members

Attacking our members and allies

Taking what is ours

We are only looking for those that want to reach for the top. Those that have dreams and are willing to dedicate their time and minds to achieve them. We are in need of active and experienced players. Experience isn't a must have as we can teach you. All we ask is that you play everyday and dedicate your time to the tribe.

If interested contact me on skype: jacob18farr or message me ingame with the reasons you believe that you would make another great addition to the tribe.

~ODIN~