Sports Discussion

DeletedUser

Omg guys this is serious spamming and i'm seriously jealous because I have absolutely no idea what you two are blabbing on about!!
Can you see logic in my name for this thread now Pleasantly Agnonized??

DeletedUser

ohhhhhhhhhh and scott steven slashes chris pronger in the faaaaaace, and bobby holik is better than marcus dirty naslund......... i lie ofc

DeletedUser

Omg guys this is serious spamming and i'm seriously jealous because I have absolutely no idea what you two are blabbing on about!!
Can you see logic in my name for this thread now Pleasantly Agnonized??

become a north american then.

Well Rome got a 4 game suspension, So we put in Ballard instead. Improvement for the Canucks

DeletedUser

Lamby, ask Shango about the time he made Malak get it all over the bed lol. Probably the single greatest TW moment in history.

DeletedUser

He needs to go back to pee wee and learn the basics of keeping your head up
Gonna have to agree 100% :icon_twisted:

Lamby, ask Shango about the time he made Malak get it all over the bed lol. Probably the single greatest TW moment in history.
I think that may number 2 sir.
There was a better one than that....Oh yeah, Right on...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys are right because NO ONE EVER makes rookie mistakes...right? right?

DeletedUser

Overtime? They had that already and it didn't work out so well for the Bruins so we're trying to win the game and avoid Overtime.

DeletedUser

Overtime? They had that already and it didn't work out so well for the Bruins so we're trying to win the game and avoid Overtime.

hahaha, Sorry dark

I don't think they will listen.
Americans and Canadians with their damned sports :lol:

Pffft: If this was the Fifa world cup, all you guys would be talking about it non-stop. Let us enjoy our beautiful sport of Ice Hockey

DeletedUser

Pffft: If this was the Fifa world cup, all you guys would be talking about it non-stop. Let us enjoy our beautiful sport of Ice Hockey

I don't understand the logic in this seen as the FIFA world cup involves THE WORLD :lol:
You would be talking about it just as much as anyone else in the world.

DeletedUser

I don't understand the logic in this seen as the FIFA world cup involves THE WORLD :lol:
You would be talking about it just as much as anyone else in the world.

Why would I?? Canada never makes it. We can't play soccer/football

DeletedUser

True, but it still involves the world. For all you know I could live in Jamaica (who don't have a football team or if they do its rubbish) and so the FIFA world cup could mean less to me than it does to you.
Just trying to justify that your point is irrelevant.
However, if you were to say "If this was the European Champions League Final mynameissi would be talking about it alot." Then it would make sense

bugcommander

Series is tied 2-2 heading to vancouver. Doesnt look like such an easy series now eh

DeletedUser

Series is tied 2-2 heading to vancouver. Doesnt look like such an easy series now eh

No one said it would be easy, before the series started i say in 7 for Vancouver. I dont think any road team will win