Spread a Rumour.

DeletedUser117702

Waiting for somebody to make a lovely new thread for w82 like...

[SPOIL]
original9.gif
[/SPOIL]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The externals can be an entertaining place but only if you do your bit to make it, so post! :) :)

So...

[SPOIL]
Saw-Puppet.gif

--------------------I WANT TO PLAY A GAME.--------------------[/SPOIL]

Spread a Rumour...

[SPOIL]Have a rumour to spread about the above poster or any rumours full stop? :p? Well you've come to the right thread!

Here you can spread a nice, juicy rumour about the person who posted before you, or any game related rumours to spice things up. This could be fictional, game related, banter, make it whatever you like. Just make it entertaining :p

Example of how to play:

Player 1: Rumour has it Gangnamstein was seduced by a horny skype robot. (true, twice actually) :icon_redface:
Player 2: ^ Builds offense in church vills :icon_rolleyes:
Player 3: Rumour has it such a tribe have plans to merge, war, etc. :icon_wink:
Player 4: ^ Was rimmed on such a world :icon_cool:

Keep it nice and have fun or I'll have Robson Green here to sort you all out in a flash. Be warned!

-Just trying to make a small, slightly entertaining read until the propaganda rolls in. Hopefully we can make something of 82's forums soon!
[/SPOIL]

atmospherecf

Rumor has it Clay! vs .Ex. in a couple of weeks from now. And I will buy front row seats to see this..

DeletedUser112079

Rumour has it that this guy does not like pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows^

[video=youtube;sJOD7Bsllso]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJOD7Bsllso[/video]

DeletedUser115558

Rumor is , <tehrob> is so obsessed with Rainbow, he himself dresses like pluffy pink unicorn and danced for 10 hrs 30 minutes, and edited the 30 minutes show before posting it :p

DeletedUser118253

Rumor has it raavna is actually a sheep in a pig costume taking a pooping

DeletedUser

Rumor is , <tehrob> is so obsessed with Rainbow, he himself dresses like pluffy pink unicorn and danced for 10 hrs 30 minutes, and edited the 30 minutes show before posting it :p

Sure who isn't obsessed with me amirite.

DeletedUser115558

Business Times Head Line

Osama Bin Pooping fell down from his village wall :icon_cry:........................ Resulting calamity of 2200 foot soldier's :icon_surprised:

Really his village having that many troops :icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf

Rumour has it Rob has a team of trained monkeys that farm for him

DeletedUser118253

Rumor has it Raavna is a canibal

Ps. I don't have troops, just resources for Trade;)

eLeMeNOhPi

Guys, I can only let this thread be open here if it's gonna be about W82, or I'll have to move it to general discussion :)

DeletedUser84793

Rumor has it xxstealthyxx gonna kill REHAB...:icon_evil:

Zyklon

I heard a rumor that this post is getting moved to general discussion if it's gonna be about W82.