New World Start of a new NO HAUL Classic!

Nova

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Classicnew.png

Dear community,

Today we wish to inform you that our newest Classic round will open its doors upcoming Thursday, March 14th around 10 AM . Pre-registrations have already opened, so make sure to join us in this awesome world!

>> Join now!

636e0a6a49cf127bf92de1e2_icon_clyde_blurple_RGB.png
Find us on Discord!

While you await the start of this new world, we have opened the Discord for this world. Feel free to drop by to chat with the players that will also be playing this world. You can access it here.

Please note that the layout for the settings in announcements has been updated to adapt to the system based settings page, avoid differences in phrasing and create a more clear view of the different settings.

Classic Settings, March 2024
Game speed4.0
Unit speed0.5
Production Factor45
Game
ChurchInactive
WatchtowerInactive
Quest SystemInactive
AchievementsActive
FlagsInactive
ScavengingInactive
HaulsInactive
StrongholdInactive
Growing barbarian villagesActive grow to 3000 points
Bonus villagesBonus villages enabled
Research SystemSimplified research
Fake limitInactive
Milliseconds attack & support timing50 ms
Units
ArchersInactive
Paladin & Skill booksInactive
MilitiaInactive
Nobleman
Purchased usingGold coins
Max nobleman travel distance50 fields
Premium Features
Premium AccountActive
Account ManagerActive
Farm-AssistantInactive
Building time reductionInactive
Finish immediatelyInactive
Building cost reductionInactive
+20% ProductionInactive
Trading with the merchantInactive
Premium ExchangeInactive
Tribe
Tribe levelsInactive
Tribe member limit10
Ability to attack tribe membersAttacks vs tribe members turn into visits and thus do not deal any damage
Support outside tribeüber on arrival
  • Supporting villages outside player's tribe is not possible.
  • Tribe membership is checked on arrival.
  • Support is withdrawn on tribe change.
Player
Ability to select starting directionActive
Relocation ItemEnabled
MoraleInactive
Max attack ratio (attacker:defender)Inactive
Night bonusActive, player based
Protection for beginners4 days
Endgame
Victory requirementsDomination, one tribe must hold 60% of the villages for 5 days

Please note that the detailed and updated, final settings for the world will always be displayed >here<.
In case of any discrepancies, the information on the system page applies, as it is automatically updated.

hr_HR.png
For the settings shown in Croatian
da_DK.png
For the settings shown in Danish
nb_NO.png
For the settings shown in Norwegian
sl_SI.png
For the settings shown in Slovenian
sv_SE.png
For the settings shown in Swedish
th_TH.png
For the settings shown in Thai

Your Tribal Wars Team

Have fun!

Make sure to leave us your feedback in the feedback topic!

(*) Note that this is a manual process and therefore this will not be instant. We appreciate a reminder if it takes too long.)

Your Tribal Wars Team

Nova

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Because we like to vary the different settings, and it's been almost 2 years since we had a no-haul Classic which makes it fit nicely with the spring time start that generally means overall less activity.

*edit* Stupid num lock was off so "2" fell overboard

Last edited:

Bobah

Reaction score
No PP-features sounds nice. But is the production factor 45 or 4.5? The first seems absurdly high, but I only know german rounds...

EDIT: on the settings page it says 1.5. @Nova there is a typo in the announcement. ;)

Last edited:

Marmo

Reaction score
Same question as bobah, it's not 4.5 production factor? Still it's insanely high, are the mines producing 43.2k at lv 30? :D

Nova

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
No PP-features sounds nice. But is the production factor 45 or 4.5? The first seems absurdly high, but I only know german rounds...

EDIT: on the settings page it says 1.5. @Nova there is a typo in the announcement. ;)
Not a typo, but mixed, confusing terms I think:
Base production 1 is factor 30 (as shown here on our wiki as an example); this is "normal" production = 1.
So, for a speed 1 world with the default production factor 30, max production per hour is 2.400.
With the production factor 45 it would be 2.400*1,5 per hour (at world speed 1).

Confusing indeed, and a mix up when switching to the new layout for the settings announcements; my bad - will correct to 1.5 for clarity.
Production will end up at 2.400*1,5 = 3.600 and with world speed 4.0 we end up at 3.600*4,0 = 14.400 per hour on fully constructed resource pit.

*Edit* Corrected my brain derp numbers

Last edited:

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Base production 1 is factor 30 (as shown here on our wiki as an example); this is "normal" production = 1.
So, for a speed 1 world with the default production factor 30, max production per hour is 2.400.
With the production factor 45 it would be 2.400*1,5 per hour (at world speed 1).

Confusing indeed, and a mix up when switching to the new layout for the settings announcements; my bad - will correct to 1.5 for clarity.
Production will end up at 2.400*1,5 = 3.600 and with world speed 4,5 we end up at 3.600*4,5 = 16.200 per hour on fully constructed resource pit.

Is the world speed 4.0 or 4.5 ? wouldnt it be o 2400* 4 = 9600 *1.5 = 14400 ?

Nova

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Is the world speed 4.0 or 4.5 ? wouldnt it be o 2400* 4 = 9600 *1.5 = 14400 ?
It's of course 4.0, my only excuse for this brain error is that I got interrupted 4 times while trying to answer that. So much for women excelling at multi tasking... o_O

Marmo

Reaction score

Production will end up at 2.400*1,5 = 3.600 and with world speed 4.0 we end up at 3.600*4,0 = 14.400 per hour on fully constructed resource pit.

*Edit* Corrected my brain derp numbers
Nova get the terms straight, as you produced this confusion with the announcement. The statement you made "Base production 1 is factor 30" is a wrong as you mixed up the terms. Correct spelling and terms are: factor is 1 and base production for factor 1 is 30.

Production factor it is the MULTIPLIER not a base production. In theory the production factor goes into final production formula along with the game speed as: base production * game speed * production FACTOR.

As the setting page is now correct stating that Resource production factor = 1.5, please correct if possible the announcement so people will not get confused.

Nova

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Nova get the terms straight, as you produced this confusion with the announcement. The statement you made "Base production 1 is factor 30" is a wrong as you mixed up the terms. Correct spelling and terms are: factor is 1 and base production for factor 1 is 30.

Production factor it is the MULTIPLIER not a base production. In theory the production factor goes into final production formula along with the game speed as: base production * game speed * production FACTOR.

As the setting page is now correct stating that Resource production factor = 1.5, please correct if possible the announcement so people will not get confused.
Thanks for clearing that out; it's called base_production in settings, Production Factor in the old announcement layout and Resource production factor on the system's settings page where two of the three uses the multiplier and not the factor as the value - hence the mistake. Thanks for pointing that out and my apologies for the confusion I managed to create here!

xXIKINGIXx

Reaction score
Change the speed from 4 to 2 for people who cant play 24/7. Fast game means that we need 2-3 people who play at different times and that would be so unfair whoes family or friends dont play the game. This classic world has good potential to be great.

OG G

Reaction score
I also vote to make this world slower. Just a little bit, because I get the concept of classic not be lengthy in duration, but 4 is a bit too much for solo players.

Or at least drop unit speed to 0.25

OG G

Reaction score
Okay so, apparently we have free trading enabled from day 1among tribe members in this world. Something that was never advertised in the settings. It makes zero sense whatsoever and absolutely ruins the whole no haul experience, let alone that a few people have already been making tribes full of push accounts and been getting free resources since the first couple hours. Just take a look at the tribe SOJ3. One person and 8-9 push accounts.

I think im speaking on behalf of all the non cheating players, playing in this world when im asking you to put a two week embargo on free trading as it only makes pushing easier so early on.

I also have a feeling that free trading from day 1 wasn’t something intentional at first place and I hope that if this is the case, immediate action will be taken by the admins.

Bobah

Reaction score
Damn thats some high level fail. :-0
I think the answer will be that they cant change such fundamental settings like this in an already running round, nor restart it. But its good to have an example for changed free trading rules so we all know that this is possible.