Stats... the end all be all?!?!?

DeletedUser118693

Because i didnt want to derail the other topic but as a woman i can argue anything *giggles*​

Well Storm stats do speak for themselves and you can't really argue those now can you?

Challenge accepted :icon_wink:

3a0.gif

We all know you can't really help ODD as you can't make people attack you, but when its comes to ODA and other stats, here's what they DON'T say

[SPOIL]1. General - Stats dont give an accurate break down of who is doing what. There are tons of things that happen in this game that there are no stats for. As examples, there are no stats for hours online in the game, hours spent talking to people for diplomacy or operations or even just bs'n with tribemates, accounts sat (especially at one time), time spent planning ops, solo vs coplayed (naturally a coplayed account should be able to do more than a solo player) , time spent teaching people how to play, total defense sent, number of fakes or attacks sent, great timing (attacks and defense), trains sniped etc.

2. ODA - You get no ODA for attacks sent if they dont hit anything or very little gain for hitting a few troops. It doesnt' mean you didn't send anything and that it wasn't timed amazingly, you just get no stat change for it. Bashers will always skew your ODA but make more sense to use when you are facing low morale targets which i have done for most of this world. Some people dont like using bashers and thats cool, i just prefer to work smarter, not harder.

3. Defense stats - If player A snipes for player B, player A gets no real stat gain but not losing the village is reflected on player B's record. Defending is especially poor at reflecting stats for individuals simply because the player gets the stats when a whole tribe can be the reason they dont lose a village, smack down 50 nukes etc.

4. Nobling - What you noble is not necessarily an indication of skill....
A) Internals - We also all know that players quit the game due to boredom, real life and illness etc. and we all know people look down on internals but really, its just villas. It doesn't mean your troops aren't moving and that you aren't dedicated elsewhere. It also doesn't' mean you didn't have to forcibly take the villages because players disappeared or were being schmucks to other people in the tribe.

You can merge for a coplayer which is totally fine in everyone's book, so whats wrong with taking villages from people you have helped grow as players? One player attacking a tribe has little chance but when the tribe works together you have greater success so in part your tribemates villas are helped by you and if they leave and leave you their villas why not take them? oh wait, you do....

B) Barbling - also looked down upon but can be incredibly advantageous, especially on church worlds. go go bonus or movin g to a new location to be an asset to your tribe instead of just being protected by it.

C) Player Villas - this is obviously the most ideal of the 3, no one can argue that... But its not the only way or even the best way at times, it really depends on your goal, play style and available time. And lets be honest, especially at start up when the nubs are plentiful, its almost mean, akin to kicking a puppy and taking his bone because they dont know how to play.

5. Sits - Having sits dropped on you is the bane of all leadership and the biggest reason for burnout, especially when you are in a tribe that isn't full of veteran players on coplayed accounts/premades. You may be defending several accounts and attacking with several accounts because their location is strategic and your personal stats will reflect none of it. And even when you carve out enough time to hit from your own, SIT BLOCK!!!

Trex had it right when he said "Lets see who can sit more accounts ;)", i bet he has a ton of work done for his tribe too not to mention all the other players pitching in on both sides who do things that stats don't show.

6. Skill - Though this is the ultimate judge of how good a player is or isnt, stats dont reflect your ability to time attacks,snipe, form a strategy etc. Most people will agree that getting villas doesnt' mean there is skill involved. you could simply be far larger than a player and have more resources at your disposal, have other players help you, be friends with someone who leaves, merge with another player or face an inferior opponent. Sending troops that hit troops doesn't take skill so ODA as an indicator is right out, and stacking a village doesn't involve skill. [/SPOIL]

What stats DO say
[SPOIL]ODA - you sent troops that hit troops...congratualtions! you killed troops, time to rebuild.
ODD - people sent troops at you and you killed them...om nom nom nukes
gains and losses - you gained and/or lost villas

low oda & high gain = you used a basher or the village wasnt well defended
high oda & high caps = the villages you took were well defended
high oda & low caps = you have cleared but given it away, gotten sniped or some other method of failing to cap
low oda & low gain = you may be a defensive player, you may not be in an area with easily available food, you might be doing squat

internal rate = someone left the game, was forced out, or merged and well, someone has to take it. wait for an enemy to take it?
[SPOIL]
2c46a53031e486b951e01f65e9a52997.png
[/SPOIL]​
barbling = need moooooar villas! defensive player perhaps? relocating? see a threat an bolster for it? OMG its in mah chirch!
[SPOIL]
4504470ac594e03a58092a5da032b7a7.jpg
[/SPOIL]​

[/SPOIL]

So given just those factors, as i am sure other arguments can be made, i have to disagree with your statement that stats speak for themselves. If you are judging a player based on stats, more the fool you as it is an argumentum ad ignorantiam. Pick a skilled player on any world and they can barble, internal and merge their way to greatness then kick the teeth in of the players that walk up on em. You may not agree with their methodology and try to slag it off but who cares, its all about results.

And since your comment was directed at me personally and you dont even know me, which makes you wholly unqualified to offer anything other than a skewed opinion of me likely based on hearsay and supposition from the stats you so covet, let me tell you a little about me and the folks i lead - if you care to read it.

[SPOIL]
CGI~DA Story ~>i came here with a friend, 1, that i knew could play. I ended up in a tribe my ex made cause he begged me to play here (yes, i hate him for it). He opened the tribe so people could click to join and we ended up with a 6 player core group where i am, and then the rest of the players on the opposite end of k44 (and into k43) from us with a HUGE gap in between. Having no leadership, i stepped up to the plate rather than watch it fail. I kept the west wing alive by sitting and teaching and ultimately allied a tribe in k43 to keep them safe. DA wanted to be an academy but I didn't want people to feel like there was an a and b team, so we became a family with 1 leader and no council, me. Ex. , who was the largest tribe on the server and our only dilpo, ended up declaring on SCAR and i joined cause DA joined thinking we had and just not told them. The only person even close was me and i ate the ony target i had and we went about not paying attention to the war til it looked like Ex. was gonna loose because of llama and war up north hitting and a few players defecting to those tribes. I took over ex. and ultimately merged them then took 6 players from scar when they knew they would lose cause we actually joined and we ate SCAR.

BT (then Se7en) had a friend from another world and was gonna get eaten by jag so we supported them, split ~F~ away from rehab and ate Rehab who pissed me off and was hitting Se7en, in the process allying TDA. Jag conviced ~F~ to hit TDA with them and being a good ally, we hit ~F~ as TDA was getting destroyed in thier 2 front war. I recruited 4 ~F~ players on TDA's frontline after we destroyed our frontline against them to keep TDA safe, and sat an account in TDA to organize ops and get a general feel for the tribe. Since i was running ops for 3 tribes, again why not merge them and let the trash sort itself out, so i did. Better than to let jag eat it and have to clean up the mess left behind. Meanwhile we are friendly with Colour so we work together and take out the tribe between colour and BT, but i know colour's ultimate goal is to hit Jag so the TDA merge put us in prime position to help them and BT (se7en) with Jag. Nubz was spreading BS about me at that time so i dont deny a fervent dislike for the tribe he lead on a personal level. We ran one op on jag and were cleaning up when Lickme broke the terms of our NAP by nobling into a player of our's church radius so i ended the NAP and Lickme declared a little while later. So thats where we are now as a tribe. Everyone here has been through wars and time will tell whether we rise or fall but IF we fall, it wont be because we lack heart. As a whole, we may not be the best players or even the best tribe, but we aren't running either. We suck it up and move on the best way we know how instead of complaining when a front line account in a war drops the sit and disappears. [/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]As for me personally, until a week ago i ran everything in 2, and on occasion, 3 tribes solo with little to no help. Diplomacy? me....Ops? me.... Defense? me... I sit 5-12 accounts regularly as well as playing my own. When people quit or drop sits on me, i spend my pp to AM the villages if i can so that when it comes time to internal, my tribemates have built villages or the player comes back to a well organized account that has usually grown thanks to my efforts. And yes, i do internal some myself since 80% of the leaving players gift their villages to me and i am the one who spent the time and money to grow them. I have successfully defended more accounts than colour has had in its tribe and helped dozens of others launch to meet op times or launched entire ops from other accounts. I have gotten more achievements on other accounts than i have my own by far but you dont see those reflected on my stat page do you? My timing is better than most, worse than some, depending on net connect and how lazy i am feeling - if you check back through the externals you will see even a few positive comments about it. *gasp*

I take what little spare time (i work 2 jobs and volunteer with a couple organizations) i have and try to improve my players skills because i didnt start with a bunch of people i knew from other worlds or even vets and coplayed accounts. I did what most skilled players dont, instead of stacking the deck in my tribe's favor with players i know are good, i started with all but 1 complete unknown and fostered the next generation of TW players in a game that would otherwise eat them and then complain about how Inno does things to try to keep the game going because we eat our next generation instead of training them and then complain about the changes made to narrow the skill gap (p2w irony here?). In the process i have met some great players and people and i dont regret it even though i have been frustrated at times.

My strategy is debatable only because others dont agree with it, not because its unsound. We have gotten tons of hate for it and thats all my fault too. But the fact is, CGI was created before every other tribe that's still standing on this server - there have been no leadership changes, no major conflicts within, and we honor our diplomatic partners often coming in to help or save them which should tell you something about my character that stats never will. [/SPOIL]

TL;DR
TW players are more than a collection of numbers on a screen. We all have a story, a reason we are where we are both in game and in real life, so no Bratty, stats, particularly my stats, dont accurately describe or define accounts or the people playing them. You know what does though?
Actually knowing the people you are slaggin off but thanks for playing :icon_razz:

baby-batman-funny-picture.jpg

DeletedUser116663

whoever reads this please let us know in a small paragraph what it says, i would really appreciate it. :icon_rolleyes:

brattydreams

[SPOIL]
Because i didnt want to derail the other topic but as a woman i can argue anything *giggles*​

Challenge accepted :icon_wink:

3a0.gif

We all know you can't really help ODD as you can't make people attack you, but when its comes to ODA and other stats, here's what they DON'T say

[SPOIL]1. General - Stats dont give an accurate break down of who is doing what. There are tons of things that happen in this game that there are no stats for. As examples, there are no stats for hours online in the game, hours spent talking to people for diplomacy or operations or even just bs'n with tribemates, accounts sat (especially at one time), time spent planning ops, solo vs coplayed (naturally a coplayed account should be able to do more than a solo player) , time spent teaching people how to play, total defense sent, number of fakes or attacks sent, great timing (attacks and defense), trains sniped etc.

2. ODA - You get no ODA for attacks sent if they dont hit anything or very little gain for hitting a few troops. It doesnt' mean you didn't send anything and that it wasn't timed amazingly, you just get no stat change for it. Bashers will always skew your ODA but make more sense to use when you are facing low morale targets which i have done for most of this world. Some people dont like using bashers and thats cool, i just prefer to work smarter, not harder.

3. Defense stats - If player A snipes for player B, player A gets no real stat gain but not losing the village is reflected on player B's record. Defending is especially poor at reflecting stats for individuals simply because the player gets the stats when a whole tribe can be the reason they dont lose a village, smack down 50 nukes etc.

4. Nobling - What you noble is not necessarily an indication of skill....
A) Internals - We also all know that players quit the game due to boredom, real life and illness etc. and we all know people look down on internals but really, its just villas. It doesn't mean your troops aren't moving and that you aren't dedicated elsewhere. It also doesn't' mean you didn't have to forcibly take the villages because players disappeared or were being schmucks to other people in the tribe.

You can merge for a coplayer which is totally fine in everyone's book, so whats wrong with taking villages from people you have helped grow as players? One player attacking a tribe has little chance but when the tribe works together you have greater success so in part your tribemates villas are helped by you and if they leave and leave you their villas why not take them? oh wait, you do....

B) Barbling - also looked down upon but can be incredibly advantageous, especially on church worlds. go go bonus or movin g to a new location to be an asset to your tribe instead of just being protected by it.

C) Player Villas - this is obviously the most ideal of the 3, no one can argue that... But its not the only way or even the best way at times, it really depends on your goal, play style and available time. And lets be honest, especially at start up when the nubs are plentiful, its almost mean, akin to kicking a puppy and taking his bone because they dont know how to play.

5. Sits - Having sits dropped on you is the bane of all leadership and the biggest reason for burnout, especially when you are in a tribe that isn't full of veteran players on coplayed accounts/premades. You may be defending several accounts and attacking with several accounts because their location is strategic and your personal stats will reflect none of it. And even when you carve out enough time to hit from your own, SIT BLOCK!!!

Trex had it right when he said "Lets see who can sit more accounts ;)", i bet he has a ton of work done for his tribe too not to mention all the other players pitching in on both sides who do things that stats don't show.

6. Skill - Though this is the ultimate judge of how good a player is or isnt, stats dont reflect your ability to time attacks,snipe, form a strategy etc. Most people will agree that getting villas doesnt' mean there is skill involved. you could simply be far larger than a player and have more resources at your disposal, have other players help you, be friends with someone who leaves, merge with another player or face an inferior opponent. Sending troops that hit troops doesn't take skill so ODA as an indicator is right out, and stacking a village doesn't involve skill. [/SPOIL]

What stats DO say
[SPOIL]ODA - you sent troops that hit troops...congratualtions! you killed troops, time to rebuild.
ODD - people sent troops at you and you killed them...om nom nom nukes
gains and losses - you gained and/or lost villas

low oda & high gain = you used a basher or the village wasnt well defended
high oda & high caps = the villages you took were well defended
high oda & low caps = you have cleared but given it away, gotten sniped or some other method of failing to cap
low oda & low gain = you may be a defensive player, you may not be in an area with easily available food, you might be doing squat

internal rate = someone left the game, was forced out, or merged and well, someone has to take it. wait for an enemy to take it?
[SPOIL]
2c46a53031e486b951e01f65e9a52997.png
[/SPOIL]​
barbling = need moooooar villas! defensive player perhaps? relocating? see a threat an bolster for it? OMG its in mah chirch!
[SPOIL]
4504470ac594e03a58092a5da032b7a7.jpg
[/SPOIL]​

[/SPOIL]

So given just those factors, as i am sure other arguments can be made, i have to disagree with your statement that stats speak for themselves. If you are judging a player based on stats, more the fool you as it is an argumentum ad ignorantiam. Pick a skilled player on any world and they can barble, internal and merge their way to greatness then kick the teeth in of the players that walk up on em. You may not agree with their methodology and try to slag it off but who cares, its all about results.

And since your comment was directed at me personally and you dont even know me, which makes you wholly unqualified to offer anything other than a skewed opinion of me likely based on hearsay and supposition from the stats you so covet, let me tell you a little about me and the folks i lead - if you care to read it.

[SPOIL]
CGI~DA Story ~>i came here with a friend, 1, that i knew could play. I ended up in a tribe my ex made cause he begged me to play here (yes, i hate him for it). He opened the tribe so people could click to join and we ended up with a 6 player core group where i am, and then the rest of the players on the opposite end of k44 (and into k43) from us with a HUGE gap in between. Having no leadership, i stepped up to the plate rather than watch it fail. I kept the west wing alive by sitting and teaching and ultimately allied a tribe in k43 to keep them safe. DA wanted to be an academy but I didn't want people to feel like there was an a and b team, so we became a family with 1 leader and no council, me. Ex. , who was the largest tribe on the server and our only dilpo, ended up declaring on SCAR and i joined cause DA joined thinking we had and just not told them. The only person even close was me and i ate the ony target i had and we went about not paying attention to the war til it looked like Ex. was gonna loose because of llama and war up north hitting and a few players defecting to those tribes. I took over ex. and ultimately merged them then took 6 players from scar when they knew they would lose cause we actually joined and we ate SCAR.

BT (then Se7en) had a friend from another world and was gonna get eaten by jag so we supported them, split ~F~ away from rehab and ate Rehab who pissed me off and was hitting Se7en, in the process allying TDA. Jag conviced ~F~ to hit TDA with them and being a good ally, we hit ~F~ as TDA was getting destroyed in thier 2 front war. I recruited 4 ~F~ players on TDA's frontline after we destroyed our frontline against them to keep TDA safe, and sat an account in TDA to organize ops and get a general feel for the tribe. Since i was running ops for 3 tribes, again why not merge them and let the trash sort itself out, so i did. Better than to let jag eat it and have to clean up the mess left behind. Meanwhile we are friendly with Colour so we work together and take out the tribe between colour and BT, but i know colour's ultimate goal is to hit Jag so the TDA merge put us in prime position to help them and BT (se7en) with Jag. Nubz was spreading BS about me at that time so i dont deny a fervent dislike for the tribe he lead on a personal level. We ran one op on jag and were cleaning up when Lickme broke the terms of our NAP by nobling into a player of our's church radius so i ended the NAP and Lickme declared a little while later. So thats where we are now as a tribe. Everyone here has been through wars and time will tell whether we rise or fall but IF we fall, it wont be because we lack heart. As a whole, we may not be the best players or even the best tribe, but we aren't running either. We suck it up and move on the best way we know how instead of complaining when a front line account in a war drops the sit and disappears. [/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]As for me personally, until a week ago i ran everything in 2, and on occasion, 3 tribes solo with little to no help. Diplomacy? me....Ops? me.... Defense? me... I sit 5-12 accounts regularly as well as playing my own. When people quit or drop sits on me, i spend my pp to AM the villages if i can so that when it comes time to internal, my tribemates have built villages or the player comes back to a well organized account that has usually grown thanks to my efforts. And yes, i do internal some myself since 80% of the leaving players gift their villages to me and i am the one who spent the time and money to grow them. I have successfully defended more accounts than colour has had in its tribe and helped dozens of others launch to meet op times or launched entire ops from other accounts. I have gotten more achievements on other accounts than i have my own by far but you dont see those reflected on my stat page do you? My timing is better than most, worse than some, depending on net connect and how lazy i am feeling - if you check back through the externals you will see even a few positive comments about it. *gasp*

I take what little spare time (i work 2 jobs and volunteer with a couple organizations) i have and try to improve my players skills because i didnt start with a bunch of people i knew from other worlds or even vets and coplayed accounts. I did what most skilled players dont, instead of stacking the deck in my tribe's favor with players i know are good, i started with all but 1 complete unknown and fostered the next generation of TW players in a game that would otherwise eat them and then complain about how Inno does things to try to keep the game going because we eat our next generation instead of training them and then complain about the changes made to narrow the skill gap (p2w irony here?). In the process i have met some great players and people and i dont regret it even though i have been frustrated at times.

My strategy is debatable only because others dont agree with it, not because its unsound. We have gotten tons of hate for it and thats all my fault too. But the fact is, CGI was created before every other tribe that's still standing on this server - there have been no leadership changes, no major conflicts within, and we honor our diplomatic partners often coming in to help or save them which should tell you something about my character that stats never will. [/SPOIL]

TL;DR
TW players are more than a collection of numbers on a screen. We all have a story, a reason we are where we are both in game and in real life, so no Bratty, stats, particularly my stats, dont accurately describe or define accounts or the people playing them. You know what does though?
Actually knowing the people you are slaggin off but thanks for playing :icon_razz:

baby-batman-funny-picture.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Ohh goodnes you must have had a hair across your behind with my comments :)

Internals I do understand but they and barbs should never be any players main diet. Especially with a tribe with as many members as you have. Share the wealth rather than using sat accounts to push only certain players including your own. Which is what you have basically said you do in your long winded response.

Having led tribes I do understand the time involved but you can't come here crying about that after you came on here and bashed Nubz for retiring due to wanting to spend time with his wife who had a difficult birth. (And no I am not a fan of his). Most of us have jobs and/or school, families and/or kids and still manage to lead and take war targets or heck even plain brown dots more than internals and barbs. Try not doing so much mass recruiting and maybe you could have had a tribe with quality players and not so many internals. That would certainly improve your stats if you had eaten them rather than recruiting them :)

And yes I have led huge family tribes in the early worlds so I understand doing ops for allies and the many branches. I believe we had up to 16 branches at one time so don't try crying that here I have been there (still didn't internal my way up in the ranks). You choose not to have a council to help you. If you had one they would have been able to relieve you of some of the pressures involved in leading a family tribe.

As to taking on other tribes responsibilities, sounds like you need to learn to let them either flourish or die as the system is made for them to do. I don't mean not to support allies but maybe you should have made better assessments of who should be allied with your tribe and who would have made better foods. You would have a lot less internals and headaches that way. This is tribal wars after all and not tribal hugs.

In your tribe's case stats do speak for themselves when your nobeling history is part of the stats and you just sat here and tried to play the victim of circumstance.

CGI~DA Story ~>i came here with a friend, 1, that i knew could play. I ended up in a tribe my ex made cause he begged me to play here (yes, i hate him for it). He opened the tribe so people could click to join and we ended up with a 6 player core group where i am, and then the rest of the players on the opposite end of k44 (and into k43) from us with a HUGE gap in between. Having no leadership, i stepped up to the plate rather than watch it fail.

You need to decide which it was. Are you the original leadership or did you step in? You can't have it both ways.

But the fact is, CGI was created before every other tribe that's still standing on this server - there have been no leadership changes, no major conflicts within, and we honor our diplomatic partners often coming in to help or save them which should tell you something about my character that stats never will.

Now for barbs yes they can have their purpose but you chose to mass recruit and to barble, then internal. That is a deadly combo of skill there. Why fight when I can invite then wait for them to quit and build up their villas plus eat barbs while they do so. Where exactly is the skill in this? So you spent money for when others quit and finish building the villas to your liking. That seems self serving but hey what do I know other than what you have just posted here.

I am not saying you are a bad player but your nobeling history says you rather recruit than fight. Now that is directed to you personally. The stats comment was made because of your comments in the other thread. Noted below for reference.

17. Most over rated player:
Me obviously....other people said it, it must be true! I mean seriously, look at my stats in the lickme war, they are non existent, as a whole my ODA sucks for my size cause you know, bashers... And lets be honest, my internal rate is HUGE, i even nobled barbs *gasp* and lets see, i have a family tribe, i recruited the WHOLE of TDA, issued some lame eddict around christmas to let jager know we were headed for them and give them time to prepare (i mean really, who does that?) and i am apparently extremely rude (which i'm a bit puzzled about but i'm going with, maybe its my skype picture and comment *shrugs*).

Stats about ODA/ODD I hadn't even considered for you or your tribe (due to I agree with you that they are deceptive) only your nobeling history did I consider which is part of your stats.

I will agree with you on one other thing. Players are more than numbers but you have to eventually say I can only teach so many in this world and before I recruit more maybe I should see about teaching what I have before they quit the game out of boredom, frustration, or incoming.

DeletedUser116731

Wow long read. So I have only a couple of comments for you, first yes there's places for barbling and interling my account is no exception we have done a lot of both but at the end of the day your tribe does not give the free villages from villages to players that deserve them from an outside perspective. You guys have 3 players in the top 10 all fat off internals and not one of them in the top 10 for ODA which is a joke. Your tribe has one player that shows to be putting up a real fight for his villages off of the stats I am able to look and he has not been given one free village in internals which I do not see as fair. Oh and before you get on your high horse and say ODA doesn't prove anything you should know I despise ODA but I also despise how your large players keep getting fatter and fatter and doing nothing to earn them while your players that have been putting up a fight have not been getting the same treatment.

I do not know your internal decsions nor do I honestly care all I see is a tribe that is having a few players get fatter and fatter off free villages while the players that are putting up a real fight for their's will eventually quit and you will just be able to eat their's too.

If you have to spend so much time doing everything by yourself for your tribe next time why don't you stop recruiting everything under the sun. This world is small enough there is no reason for any tribe to need a family tribe to hold their members you seem to be the only one that has that problem and that should be a sign to you.

I will say one more time my comments are from an outside perspective that has had very lil contact with anyone in your tribe and from looking up stats of a few players

-Matt
Not the Duke of FFF just the co-player/account owner

Michael Corleone.

Who care about stats in online game. If people care that much time for new hobby

DeletedUser118693

lol no hairs crossed i just had some free time while cooking and i figured i would respond. You said i couldnt argue stats, i accepted the challenge, i seriously can argue just about anything and this was a great topic and I hate the "stats mean all camp" in general.. I am not the type to judge someone on their stats

1318369988001.jpg

[SPOIL]Is it better to club the baby seal for its hide or better to nurture and grow it so when it dies you have a bigger skin? you go club the baby seal, i will wait to take what it no longer needs when it dies and use it for my tribe.[/SPOIL]

There are more ways to skin a cat than YOUR way, remember that. *returns to her hole to let you guys talk*

tumblr_lwau1hvTCb1qffj5lo1_250.jpg

DeletedUser

Siren hun, haters gonna hate :) let them hate and let us spread love :)
They dont even have any idea how full time leader you are ;) Lets just continue melting ice creams, btw I havent seen your tits yet LOL

DeletedUser117168

you forgot one thing: big oda&big gain&big skill. this is when you cat/noble churches in a timed op and all the. villages surrounding that destroyed church are unreligious and you clear everything with a total of 15 nukes instead of 40 :)

i will not make any comments about this post, im with mavez though ;)

DeletedUser

you forgot one thing: big oda&big gain&big skill. this is when you cat/noble churches in a timed op and all the. villages surrounding that destroyed church are unreligious and you clear everything with a total of 15 nukes instead of 40 :)

i will not make any comments about this post, im with mavez though ;)

That does not reflect skill on the attacker's part, more the lack thereof on the defenders part.

brattydreams

Hmm thinks I need to start adding pics to my posts.

You are right stats don't mean everything but they do give a pretty well formed picture. You choose to try and win this world with recruiting and spoon feeding players and I prefer to hit targets.

Both have their down falls.

Yours grow bored eating barbs and internals, being spoon fed villages with a baron that is pushing and learn bad tribal war habits when they go to the next world thinking that is how you play the game and they get eaten by their tribe for slow growth, scared to attack anything. Or they get so over bloated that if they manage to make it to the end of the world rather than being rimmed they won't have earned their place in the world and won't have the respect of the world.

Mine gets tired of incoming and hitting war targets as the game was meant to be played or they see the end of the world in a well deserved and earned place in the world.

Two very different styles of play and as you said both work for each of us. I just happen to prefer my style of play and my style uses war stats and growth as well as participation within the tribe. Thankfully I am not leading on this world but I am on other worlds so feel I can say this without being a hypocrite.

DeletedUser

Hmm thinks I need to start adding pics to my posts.

Yours grow bored eating barbs and internals, being spoon fed villages with a baron that is pushing and learn bad tribal war habits when they go to the next world thinking that is how you play the game and they get eaten by their tribe for slow growth, scared to attack anything. Or they get so over bloated that if they manage to make it to the end of the world rather than being rimmed they won't have earned their place in the world and won't have the respect of the world.

Sir,
I just want to point out that its not only gaining high ODA and killing most of your enemies troops are the only way not to bore you in this game. I believe leading a tribe SOLO and making them win in war even if you sacrifice your stats is more awesome. This is tribalwars so it's not a single player who win this game but a tribe so Siren just chose to sacrifice her stats and make our tribe successful (Which she's doing very well :icon_smile:
Just my thoughts. :)

btw, she's also having a weekly show in our skype chat so what more can you ask for :)
Siren yoooohooooo

brattydreams

Sir,
I just want to point out that its not only gaining high ODA and killing most of your enemies troops are the only way not to bore you in this game. I believe leading a tribe SOLO and making them win in war even if you sacrifice your stats is more awesome. This is tribalwars so it's not a single player who win this game but a tribe so Siren just chose to sacrifice her stats and make our tribe successful (Which she's doing very well :icon_smile:
Just my thoughts. :)

btw, she's also having a weekly show in our skype chat so what more can you ask for :)
Siren yoooohooooo

You really should look at the sig there mavez I am female and I have led tribes solo and with council. I am here to tell you with a council is much better and then as Duchess I don't have to sacrifice my stats. But then again I look at a few tribes being run solo here on this world and the leader isn't internalizing at the rate you and your Duchess do. There really is no excuse other than you like to mass recruit rather than fight.

DeletedUser116463

Though i stopped after reading half of her long story but i kinda like her. :D
Having a female leader sounds so cool (Nubz u suck! :D).

Good Job Stormsiren.

DeletedUser118341

I see a lot of judgement recently being levelled at CGI for being a bunch of internallers. However, being rather experience as I am, I know sometimes people get a reputation for such things, without it actually being justified. And ofcourse being part of a family tribe does garner more attention for people to nitpick at you.

Therefore, I thought I would take a look at the current top players, and find out whether it is just a bunch of selfish internal whorer, or whether CGI players are merely being unfairly criticized.

So, here is what I did. Through looking at TW stats I counted up those internals and barbs. When taking these away from a total amount of villages a player has, and multiplying this by the players average points I thought it would show who has fought their way to the top of the rankings.

Ofcourse this isn't a perfect science, as internals early on are far more influential than internals after you have 100 villages. Also I haven't included gifts(everyone looks at TreX :lol:) from other tribes, partly because I would have to scruitinize every conquer, but also because although it is un-popular (and not something I generally do) being gifted a village from another tribe does expand your own tribes strength, rather than internals which merely transfer villages from 1 player to another within the same power.

So here is the list, sorted by points.

1(7). eddiecesc 22 barbs 39 internals 1,911,992

2(18). Slpher 13 barbs 11 internals 1,531,742

3(18). WeAreAnonymous 21 barbs 97 internals 1,527,525

4(21). Old Hobby 26 barbs 13 internals 1,370,040

5(24). Attilia 88 barbs 3 internals 1,228,312

6(25). kuyokot 20 barbs 75 internals 1,222,584

7(28). TreX 33 internals 62 internals 1,140,876

8(29). StormSiren 24 barbs 72 internals 1,114,710

9(31). Shorty928x 54 barbs 52 internals 1,082,950

10(32). Valmer 33 barbs 45 internals 1,029,820

11(82). Bayliner 11 barbs 97 internals 559,735

12(104). Old Man of TW 59 barbs 83 internals 427,868
13(170). SirTony0609 187 barbs 22 internals 242,352

Ranking in brackets, is the world ranking the player would achieve currently (ofcourse a lot of the players below are all equally culprits of the same things too. So don't read too much into this [other than to laugh at the bottom 3]).

Bolded players who would lose over 1 million points(the worst offenders).

I was going to do more the top 20, however the last 3 players made me vomit slightly, so I couldn't continue.

As for the discussion at hand, both sides of the argument have merit, and ofcourse this isn't a direct link to player quality. However no-one can argue getting free villages doesn't make your growth easier and far quicker (hence why generally the biggest culprits are at the top of the rankings) than having to fight for them.

PS. I did this more for fun and because I'm rather bored as I haven't done much ingame recently. Please don't get butthurt. Also, who doesn't love skewing stats to put yourself rank 1 :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117881

everyone knew the WeAreAnonymous account was crap.

we just didn't know it was this crap.

nearly 100 internals and growing #RIPCGI

I still wonder why the lower point players in CGI don't realize that storm and WeAreAnonymous and the rest of the biggest players are just going to internal them all :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I still wonder why the lower point players in CGI don't realize that storm and WeAreAnonymous and the rest of the biggest players are just going to internal them all :icon_razz:

Sir,
With all due respect, please don't judge us for our internals :) There are still a lot of things we are doing aside from doing internals.
Just want to ask you, what do you want us to do with those permanently sat accounts? Give them to other tribe or Sit them forever? (If you can give us much better option, I'll thank you from the bottom of my heart :) )
The option we chose is to internal those account and become more useful for us (Additional troop counts). We all have our own opinions anyways, and we just chose the option which based on your reaction is the noobest of all (yes, we are noobs kuyokot, please forgive us).

One last thing, we(Owner of kuyokot) still want to see Sirens Tits :icon_eek:
Let's spread Love Love Love

Last edited by a moderator:

brattydreams

Sir,
With all due respect, please don't judge us for our internals :) There are still a lot of things we are doing aside from doing internals.
Just want to ask you, what do you want us to do with those permanently sat accounts? Give them to other tribe or Sit them forever? (If you can give us much better option, I'll thank you from the bottom of my heart :) )
The option we chose is to internal those account and become more useful for us (Additional troop counts). We all have our own opinions anyways, and we just chose the option which based on your reaction is the noobest of all (yes, we are noobs kuyokot, please forgive us).

One last thing, we(Owner of kuyokot) still want to see Sirens Tits :icon_eek:
Let's spread Love Love Love

The option would be to give to those with actual war caps and so on. At least then those doing the internalling can put the villas to good use or use to relocate other smaller members to front lines or so they have a safe harbor to build D with

Michael Corleone.

I wish we could internal u dan m8