That's it!

DeletedUser

Hello members of w34!
You are the one who made it until here and won.

It was an interesting world, with many unexpected events, but EVO family made it and showed the skills some will still have to learn (Yes Bufus and NW, i am talking about you). We showed everyone what a team means and how it works.
We got ourselves in a world war, with bets against us...

brez-naslova.png

And the result is here :icon_wink: I am sure we will all remember the big talks from Bufus, but we also remember how he ran scared (i bet he was crying).
I tell you what, once you are a big enough boy to understand what defending really is we can talk futher, until then you are just a waste of my time.
and then he left :lol:

I admit i thought he knows how to play, but then i faced him on the battle field. [SPOIL]
brez-naslova.png
[/SPOIL]

I won't forget how i was always targeted with lies about me to ruin my "public image" :)icon_rolleyes:).
AbsentSoul said:
So Lex could very easly take the account from RAIN at any time he wished. He could not do it himself however, that would result in a ban on Able due to same IP's
Luckily the truth always prevailed and the cheater(s) left ( Dresar... :icon_confused:).
Dresar said:
you come and meet me half way and I will show you how a bayonet works you dumb ass, like they did in a real war you arm chair punk.
This is a game, so try to have some honesty and play it with some sense of diginity, prove me wrong and stop being the dunce of the game.
And then mods proved him the facts and showed him the quickest way to end (ban).
[SPOIL]
People just cant win if they don't cheat ..
Well will be interesting, I do hope that justice is served and one of your gets a perm ban for cheaping you all deserve it if you can't beat us with 2/3 of the world aligned against us .. man go figure, sinking to even lower heights over a game. NICE
[/SPOIL] :icon_idea:

I could be writing here for days, but i prefer facts (opposite to Bufus).

For the end i would like to thank everyone from the Evo family. Those from the beginning of the world until now. Everyone contributed his/her part. Otherwise we wouldn't make it (see RAIN :lol:). So again, THANK YOU! [Spoil]:icon_redface:[/Spoil]

Now let's clean the world to the end ...

DeletedUser

nice!!!!!

well done lads and lassies....was a good world alright,its a shame it has to end met some wonderful peeps along the way

an irish blessing.

Cén fáth nach féidir linn a fháil ar na daoine go léir le chéile ar fud an domhain go maith linn i ndáiríre agus ansin ach fanacht le chéile? Buille faoi thuairim mé nach mbeadh an obair sin. Go mbeadh duine éigin a fhágáil. D'iarr duine éigin duilleoga i gcónaí. Ansin, ba mhaith linn a rá dea-beannacht. Is fuath liom dea-byes. Tá a fhios agam cad is gá dom. De dhíth orm níos mó hellos. "

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.”

DeletedUser74388

Wow Lex, got some unresolved issues? lol let it go :icon_biggrin: Its Party time. Nice Job EVO!

DeletedUser

Now that Koss is gone (is he?) someone needs to show some ego... And also this is the only way to show my signature :lol:

DeletedUser

Lexi haven't you had that as your sig for awhile now? :p

DeletedUser

True, but wasn't spamming around so others could see it :p

DeletedUser

Congrats to all of Evo. Not like it was ever in any real doubt though.

Haugwarts

Am I invited to the parteh ? :3

Good job Evoes ! Lots of cuddles and huggles from me ! <3

DeletedUser

Hello there my beloved minions im still here Lex! my ego is just shrinking thats all :O

DeletedUser79753

by jeses look who it is

Haha I know matey hows it goin? been a long time since ive logged on to TW,
I logged on to see how the world was getting on to see EVO had already won,
no surprise with the quality and dedication of players

DeletedUser

its going good bud yeah cant complain....if i was to who would even listen anyway lol

looking forward to get some proper sleep and get on with my life after this world

DeletedUser69798

Yes congratulations to the ikill and EVO family. You back stabbed and lied your way through the end game pretty well and for that i take my hat off to you all. well done. :)

DeletedUser75757

Yes congratulations to the ikill and EVO family. You back stabbed and lied your way through the end game pretty well and for that i take my hat off to you all. well done. :)

Use a little more sugar next time it wont come out so bitter in the end ;)