The hunter becomes the hunted!

Triscodian

MM declares on BARB
This war will be narrated by Morgan freeman
[SPOIL]
PocztmS.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Yes you have read it right. The only war in world 67, which is worth paying attention to, is now upon us. Feast your eyes on what some have been predicting to be the battle of the century.
[SPOIL]
family-guy-pillow-fight-o.gif
[/SPOIL]

We at MM having reached all our objectives which have been set before us, feel it is time to expand into a more active and productive area.
[SPOIL]
I2eECYX.jpg
[/SPOIL]
And it seems BARB have had the same idea of expanding into K43 disregarding our personal space, which in turn has upset our villagers.
[SPOIL]
98VFlvI.jpg
[/SPOIL]

This is MM's first official declaration as we did not see fit on declaring on any of our past enemies but with both sides being relatively evenly matched.
And the fact we have much respect for BARB both their leadership and members. After much consideration it only seemed right to make it official, as we all know the politics in this game does not last forever.
[SPOIL]
d9dtU8c.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Now with all that being said this is still a war and both sides will treat it as one.

So people of world 67 keep your eyes peeled and be prepared for A LOT more to come!
[SPOIL]
1gFEkjQ.gif
[/SPOIL]
And this
[SPOIL]
121rjlt.jpg
[/SPOIL]

The buzz of excitement is clear for all to see.
[SPOIL]
CtRh5CW.gif
[/SPOIL]

So until stats are available to update there is only one thing left to do, fight this war.
GOOD luck to both sides an hopefully we will have a great and an honourable war

[SPOIL]
wjnTycU.jpg
[/SPOIL]
This war declaration was brought to you buy the letters M and ----? erm M I guess
[SPOIL]
ibMNnk0.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser102628

[video=youtube;L0bCZIj9LhM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0bCZIj9LhM[/video]

DeletedUser111931

MM and Nuts... Merchants of nuts :icon_cool:

p.s Go BARB we luvv yooou

-Luvpact

DeletedUser88324

Go MM! Let the party begin! Hope we have a good clean war, my fingers have been cramping up from anxiety! :-D