The Undeclared War

OTDDeathAwaits

There is belittling and then there is calling someone out about lying about their story. I don't fault someone for trying to win but I do fault someone for taking the easy way out. If you must know the fact of things be ready for a long winded story during the NME v Loyal war and Tuzain informed the rest of leadership about inviting Solo and then of Solo going back to lead NME so they wouldn't fall apart, I advised him of a few things.

First I told warring one tribe or the other would cause both tribes to resent you but if you had to choose stick with your ally even if they did push every button the wrong way every chance they got. I also told him to keep Solo in the tribe and to have him choose the best fighters of NME that he wished to bring over and then war Loyal as Loyal was for sure the weaker of the two sides internally. People may forget but NME at this point really was at the point of collapse and everyone knew whichever side Growth chose to join would win that war. I was also not thrilled with our choice of recruitment from Loyal I much preferred the players that had proven themselves in combat numerous times such as lapakas and warpro (maybe they wouldn't have joined us but I would have rather had them). Also advised him even after inviting those that he needed to wait longer before having them join as their switch would cause the downfall of Loyal and then it would be a mad grab for villages that we didn't have great positioning for.

As you can see I warned him of everything that came to pass but Andrew calling him dirty is petty as Tuzain probably was more selfless when it came to a tribe than anyone else on this world. If anyone really had beef with Tuzain internally it was me I even had my privs removed out of the blue and the only explanation I received was so he could have his secret talks with NME (perhaps he had taken to it that I wasn't a fan of the merge). So yes NME may win this world but Tuzain's calls had more to do with that world win than anything NME had done so I guess in the end he can claim a world win.

Wall of text done thank you for your time.

When Growth joined the NME vs Loyal war, NME already had taken the advantage in the forever stats and were going through K44 like nobodies business.

Why would players like Lapakas or warpro want to join Growth, Growth had backstabbed their tribe, rimmed runningbullet one of their friends and had already recruited the NE corner of the world beside SS. If I were them I would sooner have gone down as loyal or joined the tribe(NME) that had more recently got the better of me through straight up fighting, proving to be a lot more capable than Growth. Where we knew everything about them and they knew everything about us. Granted some of the ex-loyal guys almost did opt for going down fighting but I promised them a proper run at Growth.

NME wasnt as close to a collapse as people may actually think. Dagan had to take time off/perhaps go permanently and it left myself and a player on the Manners account previously called jackie thinking we should be Dagans successor but we agreed on nothing. Since she had Dagan's account sit, she was the duke and I left to Growth. NME were to be led by her until the uproar began. Sure, up until then Loyal were really handing it to NME and once Jackie had no choice to place me as the Interim Duke and we started to turn the tides of the war in the way I wanted NME to do it.

I can honestly say as fact, I was never convinced by ending the world through a merger. Tuzain was willing to cull small members or people he didnt think were 'deserving' of winning. On the other hand I couldnt get on board with that and the 10 people who view the hidden forums at the time within NME all voted a big 'NO' to merging with Growth end game because we wouldnt chop half or more of NME, because they are friends, because they invested...some may not have given as much as others but everyone including people that were promised a spot in NME a long time ago will line up on the winning roster - each for their contribution to the world win. Including Olt/Andrew much to Growth dissatisfaction, just as final jab when you look back over w74 stats one day in the future - He will be sitting there grinning :lol:

NME were underhanded, Growth were underhanded. We just played you at your own game, least you thought it was your game...being puppeteers. Having a finger in every pie........CheckMate.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Angels Fury, i forgot who you are in game (is it bit cloud?), but damn dude. The fact that you still believe all this crap just prove how OTD was truly Tuzain and Growth's puppeteer. I remember chatting about Patrick's friendship with Tuzain and we were always saying how this could prove helpful in the long run. That was months before Loyal even declared. I also clearly remember why i got my first k64 vills. To mess around with Growth since the west rim was full of noobs and no fun. (I dont even remember all those tribes' names i participated in removing from south k32 down to k52 and then k51). I can't say what exactly happened in the council at that period in mid-April, because i didn't have hiddens. It was a surprise to me that Jacki even wanted to be duke. I knew her and Nick from the Manners acct ever since i joined Where (later renamed to NME), but i'd never accept as my duke anyone else other than dagan or OTD. When Patrick left i was like ???, but he clued me in, and he told me he was coming back along with Leonidas. This was another stunt to gain your trust even more and more importantly pressure NME council to make him duke, people voted him ofc so he returned. Thankfully Nick took temporary dukeship and it was the perfect opportunity for me to force the ADHD thing to happen AT LAST, since we've always had very good relations. I wanted to eat them even before Growth declared on them around Autumn 2014. I was planning to leave NME and take Erill with me to eat them and then return again if there weren't objections. So that i seemed like a rogue player, and not NME breaking the alliance with ADHD. In the end Nick backed me up and broke it and k51,52 turned blue. Which was the LAST cleaning up duty i had in the west, before finding me an opportunity to noble in a Loyal front. As we've repeatedly mentioned in the past, we had a plan as a tribe and we stuck to it. Clean west rim as much as possible, then war Loyal full force. If NME was ever near collapse it was around March when Loyal were beating us and we STILL had cleaning up to do. I was very anxious at that period too.

Also couple screenshots of Tuzain warning dlhu i was coming. He knew, as everyone who knew me, that i wanted to eat her alive for months. And he freaking warned her, even if it was futile for her. He of course did it to make her free up support in k63 in the ADHD-Growth war front.
https://gyazo.com/f78477b741cc607b779c402fb1fe5282
https://gyazo.com/f89a039ba74c4879824ba0b5072c1e77
(1) warning mail (2) the 'proof'
From that moment this guy was so dead for me. But we had a long war ahead of us against Loyal, so i kept pretending to be a Growth-friendly.

And this is just a little story for the April events from my perspective. The big picture is that OTD's friendship with Tuzain was extremely simple. Make sure he doesn't join Loyal's side and even better turn them against each other. Fortunately Sam wasn't in such good terms with Tuzain and also some recruitments they made in the east denied Growth food during their peace period (that's like 75% of the world btw) which angered them and with some provoking posts here on the externals we tried to spice it up even more.
And it's so ridiculously funny how you 'i told tuzain to keep patrick' and 'have him choose'. This is an even more ridiculous post than lesss' most troll ones... Seriously dude. YOU WERE NEVER IN CONTROL. And the fact that we're February 2016 and you still believe that makes me kinda sad for you ...

As for people like lapakas or warpro or runningbullet, they wouldn't just join you. Hell, Loyal was done for, people had fled, some were chewed up and i remember lapakas was still playing hard to join us. So much respect to him and most of the Loyal people who joined NME. I'm proud to be their tribe mate. (Except for Pure Pandemonium, that guy is a real scrub :p)

You guys had one and only opportunity to win this world, side with Loyal early during the war to crush us. But you played the spactating game. You even said you'd declare on Loyal at mid,late-July and you did it mid-August. You wanted us to beat them even more for you, because you had seen how we had turned the war around.
At least when NME was 'near collapse' no-one really left. I'm sure some thought of that, that's the nature of the game. But no-one left.

And this win, which is a long way from happening, but WILL happen, is at least 50% OTD's perfect diplomacy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Angels Fury, i forgot who you are in game (is it bit cloud?), but damn dude. The fact that you still believe all this crap just prove how OTD was truly Tuzain and Growth's puppeteer. I remember chatting about Patrick's friendship with Tuzain and we were always saying how this could prove helpful in the long run. That was months before Loyal even declared. I also clearly remember why i got my first k64 vills. To mess around with Growth since the west rim was full of noobs and no fun. (I dont even remember all those tribes' names i participated in removing from south k32 down to k52 and then k51). I can't say what exactly happened in the council at that period in mid-April, because i didn't have hiddens. It was a surprise to me that Jacki even wanted to be duke. I knew her and Nick from the Manners acct ever since i joined Where (later renamed to NME), but i'd never accept as my duke anyone else other than dagan or OTD. When Patrick left i was like ???, but he clued me in, and he told me he was coming back along with Leonidas. This was another stunt to gain your trust even more and more importantly pressure NME council to make him duke, people voted him ofc so he returned. Thankfully Nick took temporary dukeship and it was the perfect opportunity for me to force the ADHD thing to happen AT LAST, since we've always had very good relations. I wanted to eat them even before Growth declared on them around Autumn 2014. I was planning to leave NME and take Erill with me to eat them and then return again if there weren't objections. So that i seemed like a rogue player, and not NME breaking the alliance with ADHD. In the end Nick backed me up and broke it and k51,52 turned blue. Which was the LAST cleaning up duty i had in the west, before finding me an opportunity to noble in a Loyal front. As we've repeatedly mentioned in the past, we had a plan as a tribe and we stuck to it. Clean west rim as much as possible, then war Loyal full force. If NME was ever near collapse it was around March when Loyal were beating us and we STILL had cleaning up to do. I was very anxious at that period too.

Also couple screenshots of Tuzain warning dlhu i was coming. He knew, as everyone who knew me, that i wanted to eat her alive for months. And he freaking warned her, even if it was futile for her. He of course did it to make her free up support in k63 in the ADHD-Growth war front.
https://gyazo.com/f78477b741cc607b779c402fb1fe5282
https://gyazo.com/f89a039ba74c4879824ba0b5072c1e77
(1) warning mail (2) the 'proof'
From that moment this guy was so dead for me. But we had a long war ahead of us against Loyal, so i kept pretending to be a Growth-friendly.

And this is just a little story for the April events from my perspective. The big picture is that OTD's friendship with Tuzain was extremely simple. Make sure he doesn't join Loyal's side and even better turn them against each other. Fortunately Sam wasn't in such good terms with Tuzain and also some recruitments they made in the east denied Growth food during their peace period (that's like 75% of the world btw) which angered them and with some provoking posts here on the externals we tried to spice it up even more.
And it's so ridiculously funny how you 'i told tuzain to keep patrick' and 'have him choose'. This is an even more ridiculous post than lesss' most troll ones... Seriously dude. YOU WERE NEVER IN CONTROL. And the fact that we're February 2016 and you still believe that makes me kinda sad for you ...

As for people like lapakas or warpro or runningbullet, they wouldn't just join you. Hell, Loyal was done for, people had fled, some were chewed up and i remember lapakas was still playing hard to join us. So much respect to him and most of the Loyal people who joined NME. I'm proud to be their tribe mate. (Except for Pure Pandemonium, that guy is a real scrub :p)

You guys had one and only opportunity to win this world, side with Loyal early during the war to crush us. But you played the spactating game. You even said you'd declare on Loyal at mid,late-July and you did it mid-August. You wanted us to beat them even more for you, because you had seen how we had turned the war around.
At least when NME was 'near collapse' no-one really left. I'm sure some thought of that, that's the nature of the game. But no-one left.

And this win, which is a long way from happening, but WILL happen, is at least 50% OTD's perfect diplomacy.

th

DeletedUser62294

When Growth joined the NME vs Loyal war, NME already had taken the advantage in the forever stats and were going through K44 like nobodies business.

Why would players like Lapakas or warpro want to join Growth, Growth had backstabbed their tribe, rimmed runningbullet one of their friends and had already recruited the NE corner of the world beside SS. If I were them I would sooner have gone down as loyal or joined the tribe(NME) that had more recently got the better of me through straight up fighting, proving to be a lot more capable than Growth. Where we knew everything about them and they knew everything about us. Granted some of the ex-loyal guys almost did opt for going down fighting but I promised them a proper run at Growth.

NME wasnt as close to a collapse as people may actually think. Dagan had to take time off/perhaps go permanently and it left myself and a player on the Manners account previously called jackie thinking we should be Dagans successor but we agreed on nothing. Since she had Dagan's account sit, she was the duke and I left to Growth. NME were to be led by her until the uproar began. Sure, up until then Loyal were really handing it to NME and once Jackie had no choice to place me as the Interim Duke and we started to turn the tides of the war in the way I wanted NME to do it.

I can honestly say as fact, I was never convinced by ending the world through a merger. Tuzain was willing to cull small members or people he didnt think were 'deserving' of winning. On the other hand I couldnt get on board with that and the 10 people who view the hidden forums at the time within NME all voted a big 'NO' to merging with Growth end game because we wouldnt chop half or more of NME, because they are friends, because they invested...some may not have given as much as others but everyone including people that were promised a spot in NME a long time ago will line up on the winning roster - each for their contribution to the world win. Including Olt/Andrew much to Growth dissatisfaction, just as final jab when you look back over w74 stats one day in the future - He will be sitting there grinning :lol:

NME were underhanded, Growth were underhanded. We just played you at your own game, least you thought it was your game...being puppeteers. Having a finger in every pie........CheckMate.

1. If you read my post again I said I was not thrilled about Tuzains choice of Loyal recruitment and prefer players that prove themselves in combat then gave you examples.
2. What I'm getting out of your post is that you were in fact the "dirtier" of the two dukes contrary to Andrews thinking so his excuse for wanting to join NME was in fact an excuse.
3. Nothing against you personally mate you played Tuzain I warned him about it but I guess he liked you more than me :icon_eek: I just hate when a player (Andrew) distorts truth and lies about intentions. If you want to leave your tribe to see about getting a world win just say that and move on with the game.

DeletedUser

1. If you read my post again I said I was not thrilled about Tuzains choice of Loyal recruitment and prefer players that prove themselves in combat then gave you examples.
2. What I'm getting out of your post is that you were in fact the "dirtier" of the two dukes contrary to Andrews thinking so his excuse for wanting to join NME was in fact an excuse.
3. Nothing against you personally mate you played Tuzain I warned him about it but I guess he liked you more than me :icon_eek: I just hate when a player (Andrew) distorts truth and lies about intentions. If you want to leave your tribe to see about getting a world win just say that and move on with the game.

=Bit Cloud= has won

Attacker's luck

rabe_grau.png
klee.png
16.0%
Morale: 100%

Attacker:lesss
Origin:Sin AAAAAA 4hire 06 (185|257) K21
Quantity:00744401692365016125914100
Losses:0074440382365016125914100

Defender:=Bit Cloud=
Destination:DINOSMENTALHOSPITAL (185|646) K61
Quantity:140000708152121252500315260030050000
Losses:550502784204949983124102211820000

Espionage

Resources scouted:271.962 241.962 316.962

Damage by rams:The Wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 14
Damage by catapults:The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level 30 to level 29

perhaps more time in game less time in forum would help you to keep those nukes moving?Moral busters can be a real bitch at times don't you agree?

DeletedUser62294

=Bit Cloud= has won

Attacker's luck

rabe_grau.png
klee.png
16.0%
Morale: 100%

Attacker:lesss
Origin:Sin AAAAAA 4hire 06 (185|257) K21
Quantity:00744401692365016125914100
Losses:0074440382365016125914100

Defender:=Bit Cloud=
Destination:DINOSMENTALHOSPITAL (185|646) K61
Quantity:140000708152121252500315260030050000
Losses:550502784204949983124102211820000

Espionage

Resources scouted:271.962 241.962 316.962

Damage by rams:The Wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 14
Damage by catapults:The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level 30 to level 29

perhaps more time in game less time in forum would help you to keep those nukes moving?Moral busters can be a real bitch at times don't you agree?

I'm sorry what am I supposed to see here besides your dead nuke and 2-3 days worth of rebuilding for myself? I'm not upset with those ratios will take you longer to rebuild your nuke.

DeletedUser55551

In a break from the fun and posts that take too long to read..

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Tribes: Growth

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 87
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 33
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 791,682
Side 2: 697,849
Difference: 93,833

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 299,513
Side 2: 303,459
Difference: 3,946

chart

If this keeps up it'll be a fun rest of the world, rather than lopsided victories and low activity :)

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It seems Growth has abandoned the war and decided to turn to barbs simply to delay the NME world win... We do provide lots of nobles for you guys by nobling your vills after all, but c'mon, this is what scrubs do in the rim after they get their slapping. Where's the pride or decency in that?
Loser's mentality? Not enough activity or teamwork to plan any kind of OP's and simply do the easy barb nobling?

A tribe that's not very gracious in victory proves the same in defeat apparently...

DeletedUser62294

It seems Growth has abandoned the war and decided to turn to barbs simply to delay the NME world win... We do provide lots of nobles for you guys by nobling your vills after all, but c'mon, this is what scrubs do in the rim after they get their slapping. Where's the pride or decency in that?
Loser's mentality? Not enough activity or teamwork to plan any kind of OP's and simply do the easy barb nobling?

A tribe that's not very gracious in victory proves the same in defeat apparently...

I'd call this the pot calling the kettle black.....

DeletedUser55551

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 762
Side 2: 738
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 134
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,016,616
Side 2: 4,120,918
Difference: 895,698

chart

Side 1: 1,093,448
Side 2: 1,167,299
Difference: 73,851

chart

DeletedUser55551

Stats tell a different story

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For a guy who seems to be a veteran you really are pulling stats?? 90% are on tableforone...
I'm sorry... i'll just post these stats in return. Keep barbling, table is done now, gotta find other sources to make stats seem good for you.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: TableForOne

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 895
Side 2: 122
Difference: 773

chart

Side 1: 8,280,663
Side 2: 1,135,399
Difference: 7,145,264

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 1,044
Side 2: 1,339
Difference: 295

chart

Side 1: 9,506,490
Side 2: 12,072,752
Difference: 2,566,262

chart

DeletedUser62294

For a guy who seems to be a veteran you really are pulling stats?? 90% are on tableforone...
I'm sorry... i'll just post these stats in return. Keep barbling, table is done now, gotta find other sources to make stats seem good for you.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: TableForOne

Side 1: 895
Side 2: 122
Difference: 773

chart

Side 1: 8,280,663
Side 2: 1,135,399
Difference: 7,145,264

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 1,044
Side 2: 1,339
Difference: 295

chart

Side 1: 9,506,490
Side 2: 12,072,752
Difference: 2,566,262

chart

Last time I checked Table was NME therefore caps on him are indeed war caps. I'll give it to you nobling Table wasn't much harder than nobling a barb which was actually shocking since he stated he had been planning on leaving since November you think idk maybe there would have been some planning involved. Now that you mention it why should we stop barbing? A sound strategy especially with players like Less always nobling barbs in the backline.

Last edited:

aquilon

And this is a prime example why in secondary school they teach you that stats can be deceiving

DeletedUser

And this is a prime example why in secondary school they teach you that stats can be deceiving

only time stats can be deceiving is when you try to take information out to hide what the reality is. You chose to have T41 be in your tribe you cant choose that he sucks and got trampled. Just like we can't say well all those villages you took against Tuz don't count while he was banned.

Stats the gains and loses are what they are nothing either side can do to take out the fact that 2 months after this war started, it has slowed to a crawl with us actually fighting back some. Wasn't this world supposed to be over...

DeletedUser

Hey Growth, I've been on the front for over a week now and I'm still waiting for some love.

<3

aquilon

only time stats can be deceiving is when you try to take information out to hide what the reality is. You chose to have T41 be in your tribe you cant choose that he sucks and got trampled. Just like we can't say well all those villages you took against Tuz don't count while he was banned.

Correct. On the other hand you are passing off those stats as though as you are winning, so it falls into "take information out to hide what the reality is", which is basically you guys trampling over one guy buried deep in enemy territory, whereas there are 49 others running at full strength, and claiming it to be a comeback. Of course you could argue that way about tuzain but there are other villages that we took from other players aren't there?

Stats the gains and loses are what they are nothing either side can do to take out the fact that 2 months after this war started, it has slowed to a crawl with us actually fighting back some. Wasn't this world supposed to be over...

Prior to T41 jumping over to NME there was hardly any retaliation apart from one or two players. So in a way T41 made the world a little bit more interesting and hopefully you guys can actually maintain the steam. Also in those two months we steamrolled you guys in several continents, so theres that too.

DeletedUser62294

Correct. On the other hand you are passing off those stats as though as you are winning, so it falls into "take information out to hide what the reality is", which is basically you guys trampling over one guy buried deep in enemy territory, whereas there are 49 others running at full strength, and claiming it to be a comeback. Of course you could argue that way about tuzain but there are other villages that we took from other players aren't there?

Prior to T41 jumping over to NME there was hardly any retaliation apart from one or two players. So in a way T41 made the world a little bit more interesting and hopefully you guys can actually maintain the steam. Also in those two months we steamrolled you guys in several continents, so theres that too.

Lets also not forget at the very start a lot of the caps were against Black Dawn who had two players who pretended to be his friend and then betrayed him. I dont blame the guy for quitting I would have too players that switch tribes are what ruins this game more than anything for me. Call me stupid but if I ever disliked a tribe and was going to switch sides I'd inform them and just leave the tribe. I've been spoiled in my TW past from having a good group of players that just roll around to different world together so maybe this affects my views.