Time to Retire: thanks everyone for the good times

Swendog

Oh there is no stress in this game let me be clear. Fools could have eventually made it to my location and eventually wiped me off of the map and I wouldn't have minded as I knew I did my best to that point. I respect respectful and honest people. Backstabbers, two-faced, and generally unloyal people drive me nuts. A 19 yo kid is not going to motivate me by insulting me in a game. I've heard it all and I've enjoyed solo. I still hold to my thought that there was no better tribe than Solo. Of course I feel that way because it was something I helped build. Unfortunately a good deal of my key members are long gone. It's been a fun ride, no offense zomby, you guys joined solo and died. I really thought the merger would inject more life into everyone. In fact it did the opposite. Wittman albeit a great guy virtually disappeared. He'd write "no sleep" on here but it's not because of the focus on tribal wars, he must be out partying.

DeletedUser92095

I really wouldn't associate the word zomby with something that gives life. LOL

I hope Wittman decides to return. Time to face FOOLS head on now. I did tell him once the south is done with the south we're heading up north and go straight for the throat. :icon_evil:

Erig

Maybe this is my cue to join back so Ganja and I can be the Double Deceit Crew :p Sad to see you go swendog, hopefully you internalled my account to good use :)

DeletedUser109613

Morons like you and Carrot made me laugh everytime I come here, so please, keep posting... :icon_biggrin: And no, I don't belong to that players, because the iniciative to kick some of them started by me.

The number of your caps against FOOLS (your tribe's main enemy) that you kept is 0. You lost more villages than you gained. If you're the 1/3 who did something then it's a wonder Swen stayed as long as he did.

Wanting to kick other players does not make you an active or good player.

DeletedUser

Just popping in to ask people to stop spamming me on skype. i am receiving alot of mails on skype from players of this world asking me to "co-play" or to "take over an account" please for gods sake please, please, please stop!!!

DM

DeletedUser108493

The number of your caps against FOOLS (your tribe's main enemy) that you kept is 0. You lost more villages than you gained. If you're the 1/3 who did something then it's a wonder Swen stayed as long as he did.

Wanting to kick other players does not make you an active or good player.

Pfff... another one. :icon_rolleyes: I didn't hold the villages because the inactive ones doesn't support when asked. That wasn't just a problem of mine, but also of some other leaders. So, try later or choose another target.

DeletedUser109613

You can't hold 6 villages against the attacks of one player unless the entire tribe sends you support? Poor you, surrounded by inactives.

I will choose my own targets thank you. They are usually players who expose themselves to my comments through exaggerated boasting.

DeletedUser108493

You can't hold 6 villages against the attacks of one player unless the entire tribe sends you support? Poor you, surrounded by inactives.

I will choose my own targets thank you. They are usually players who expose themselves to my comments through exaggerated boasting.

If you were smarter, which apparently you're not, you would see that I can only support from long range. So, I needed the "inactives" to help until my DV's land. I'm sure, that your friends exaggerated much more than I do. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser109613

You held most of those villages for 5-7 days, enough to get support from any of your remote villages. Insulting someone's intelligence doesn't make you look any more competent or your excuses less lame.

DeletedUser108493

You held most of those villages for 5-7 days, enough to get support from any of your remote villages. Insulting someone's intelligence doesn't make you look any more competent or your excuses less lame.

No, wrong. I will give you an exemple. I take the sdcz village, ask for support from them and grow the Wall to 20. She starts to recap it and destroy all the Wall, I ask again for quick support, but it was in vain, and my DV's land. With no walls, she kills them easily. Understood?

DeletedUser109613

Yes, of course I understand how it happened. Thing is, it doesn't make me wrong in the least.

There were ways to ensure you would keep the villages:

a) you could have sent your support to land after your nobles, possibly sending fake support as well to hide your intentions.
b) you could have sent all your support (the remote support that you had 5 days to put there) to land at the same time. When you put 80 or 100 thousand infantry in a village and/or a large bonfire cat stack it doesn't matter so much that the wall is down. You would have rebuilt it in the following hours. But you chose to send it at different times so it could be cleared easily.
c) if all else failed, you could have recapped those villages again. Sdcz was under constant attack, how much def could he have had?

We are only talking about 4 or 6 villages here, but you didn't manage to keep even one, and you're trying to make it look like some kind of act of god and other people's fault that you couldn't do it.
What does it say of your skills as a player if you can't even imagine that they could have been saved?

DeletedUser108493

Yes, of course I understand how it happened. Thing is, it doesn't make me wrong in the least.

There were ways to ensure you would keep the villages:

a) you could have sent your support to land after your nobles, possibly sending fake support as well to hide your intentions.
b) you could have sent all your support (the remote support that you had 5 days to put there) to land at the same time. When you put 80 or 100 thousand infantry in a village and/or a large bonfire cat stack it doesn't matter so much that the wall is down. You would have rebuilt it in the following hours. But you chose to send it at different times so it could be cleared easily.
c) if all else failed, you could have recapped those villages again. Sdcz was under constant attack, how much def could he have had?

We are only talking about 4 or 6 villages here, but you didn't manage to keep even one, and you're trying to make it look like some kind of act of god and other people's fault that you couldn't do it.
What does it say of your skills as a player if you can't even imagine that they could have been saved?

I know I could have saved them, LOL. But all that effort for only 4 villages of sdcz? I have other villages to worry about and save.

DeletedUser

I know I could have saved them, LOL. But all that effort for only 4 villages of sdcz? I have other villages to worry about and save.

Hahaha...Yeah because Fools have opped you Zero time, Nil, Bu**er all. Mate you clearly full of rubbish and as we were so far away you must have thought us very frightening not to send support. Ysa is correct you full of lame excuses.

Boo!! Did that make to jump Angel?:icon_redface:

DeletedUser99939

Ysanoire I can vouch for Angel on his claims here. No support was sent out of sheer inactivity, imagine yourself in the same position with tribemates all around you reading a mail and doing nothing or not logging in entirely. While he could have done more perhaps snipe to hold or recap as suggested you also have to take into account he was at the numerical disadvantage and proximity.

DeletedUser108493

Hahaha...Yeah because Fools have opped you Zero time, Nil, Bu**er all. Mate you clearly full of rubbish and as we were so far away you must have thought us very frightening not to send support. Ysa is correct you full of lame excuses.

Boo!! Did that make to jump Angel?:icon_redface:

I never give excuses in any of my previous posts. It's all facts, don't blame me for not accepting them.

Ysanoire I can vouch for Angel on his claims here. No support was sent out of sheer inactivity, imagine yourself in the same position with tribemates all around you reading a mail and doing nothing or not logging in entirely. While he could have done more perhaps snipe to hold or recap as suggested you also have to take into account he was at the numerical disadvantage and proximity.

Thank you for understanding.

DeletedUser92095

Numerical disadvantage and proximity my ass! I'm from K74, most of villages are in K84 and I now have clusters (which I have managed to hold) in K34 and K24! Got villages there that have killed of more than a hundred nukes. Sure I got support but I needed to hold those villages for a good week before asking for help.

Its all pretty basic. You pick a good village, you know you are going to get attacked so you send a good amount of D. Make them land as soon as the nobles do and you'll be set for a good fight. Its not like you're taking 20 villages all at once. No way you can stack that on your own. You take a small cluster then try and grow from there.

Angel clearly doesn't understand this. And the comment "All that work for 4 villages" shows you how limited this person's capability is to hold villages. Its just 4 villages! Stack it ridiculously high and people will start thinking twice about attacking. Well that wasn't the case with Solo. You guys sent more than a hundred nukes to a village and didn't even make a dent on the wall. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, wrong. I will give you an exemple. I take the sdcz village, ask for support from them and grow the Wall to 20. She starts to recap it and destroy all the Wall, I ask again for quick support, but it was in vain, and my DV's land. With no walls, she kills them easily. Understood?

For you to grow the wall to level 20 before it gets another attack means you have all the time in the world to defend the village. Sorry but just take my comment as constructive criticism, and please don't make lame excuses.

And besides why defend a village with low walls? I know, you wanted to give your attacker lots of ODA, yeah that's the only reason I can think of why you still defend a village with low walls.

DeletedUser109613

Oh, I believe that he wasn't sent support. But how is that supposed to change my opinion of him as a player?

Firstly, you can't say he was at a numerical disadvantage. Sdcz was being opped by your tribe at the time. By 10 players. And the total points of his opponents far exceeded his own. The numbers were definitely on Angel's side (obviously, if they weren't, he wouldn't have been able to take any villages at all).

Secondly, it doesn't matter one bit if he was sent support or not, because my point was that he should have been able to defend those villages on his own. It was only 4 villages (6 in total, but 4 he owned for up to a week).

And thirdly, my even earlier point was that 6 caps that were immediately lost is a really poor result when you're talking about a player's ENTIRE CONTRIBUTION to a war. Everyone in his squad has better results than him. I can't be bothered to analyse all the stats, but everyone managed to at least keep the few caps that they had. Oh yeah, and he never took part in the op on me, which had what, 8 players participating?

And with this contribution, he is complaining that "2/3 of his tribe didn't do anything". See the irony here?

Swendog

lol, can you guys take your angel/ysanoire whomever else convo to another thread? Wasn't this my goodbye so long thread? You can continue to use it until I say goodbye again in a few days. :p