TLD VS VIRGIN WAR

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Seems that Virgin leadership took this to a new level trying to talk about honor and fair play.
Mentioning me wasn't a good idea maybe it happened because of this:
So...

Rules of the Honor:
1. Let it be known to defend your honor you need to have honor.
2. To point fingers at someone else you must first watch yourself in a mirror and ask yourself, am I clean before I try to call someone else out?
3. you don't try to flip someone just cause of your benefits.
4. you don't mail every single tribe just to use them as a used condom for your benefit.

Let's summarize:
I know some good people and honorable people in the Virgin, and I wonder how they gonna react while seeing all this with the proof, well hello guys MrHornybunny the gold digger catcher is going to leak everything, i waited for this for too long, even though leadership didn't allow me too before seems you guys made my dream come true.

Tribal wars Rules:
1. People backstabb okay
2. people disband tribes okay
3. people spy okay
4. THE LOWEST PEOPLE ARE THOSE WHO OFFER MONEY TO BUY VILLAGES.

Yes, it happened.

you probably asking where
exactly

It happened w138
but who you're asking yourself?
It's Virgin leadership
i can't believe it
Oh really
Shocks
PROOF:
Drunk monkey.JPG
Do you see this player who joined their Feeding tribe?
money offering 1.JPG
You see this chat too?

the most important part.JPG
Maybe this was more interesting
Yo, it ain't honorable, right?
a sweet friend of mine would say:
Commentator: WOW

Switching to the other topic since no comment on that you can already see what's happening.

Yes, I did try to flip some of your guys once I saw these:

It's funny that you try to flip everyone, so I decided to do the same, I knew that they wouldn't come due to the honor they have but still it was to trigger you.
Honestly, I don't know if they would want now to stay any longer.

hexo.JPG
hexo 2.JPGhexo 3.JPG

The 3rd topic is kinda random but I think people will love to see especially w136 as well:Axel.JPG
yikes

what about this trying to give a bad reputation to Daddy Ashen?
leak 3.JPG

There are many more screenshots I have, I will save it for round two and you probably know what I mean.

You mailed every tribe in the area to join your cause against TLD, is that weak you are?
Sadly you got rejected every time you asked tribes to hit us.

matter the fact that your tribemates are banned too or got banned in w138, does that make it non-honorable?
hulkjohnsons , lord Zlartaan and some others you know very well.

Snyltarn aka ME got global ban cause of w136 which I'm not on that world and we both know that, so stop trying to be smart.

and their declaration was this:

Non-virgins,

Let it be known that a state of war now officially exists between "The Virginity Club" and "The Last Dance/DDF".
We, The Virginity Club, stand resolute in our resolve to defend our honor, our territory, and our way of life against the encroachment and aggression of TLD/DDF.

TLD has already danced their final steps upon the stage of conflict. Their reckless actions and unwarranted hostilities have provoked our tribe beyond the point of tolerance. We cannot stand idly by as they seek to undermine our sovereignty and disrupt the peace of Virginity lands.

Furthermore, it has come to our attention that one of their players, known as "Snyltarn," is on a path that mirrors that of "CrownMe" and "Ludi"– a fate sealed by banishment. TLD's leadership has shown a blatant disregard for fair play and honorable conduct, and we shall not tolerate such behavior any longer.

In addition to their nefarious tactics, we have observed the dubious actions of a small figure named Broly, who has been attempting to recruit every rim noob for TLD's cause. This blatant manipulation and exploitation of inexperienced players will not go unanswered.

Therefore, we, The Virginity Club, hereby declare war upon The Last Dance. We will defend our lands, our honor, and our way of life against any and all who seek to threaten them. Let it be known that we stand united, steadfast, and unyielding in the face of adversity.

May the winds of war favor the virgins and may justice prevail.

Sve najbolje,

Virginity Club Councils

Last edited:

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Glad there's some action on the forums:p

Considering that you posting all this now after they Declared War and given that most of those messages are dated quite a while back, I'd say this is more about Tarnishing Virgin's leadership's reputation than anything else.

Since it's against the rules, naturally I don't support such behavior but it's not as horrendous as you make it sound, if you think about it. In a way those that spend PP on upgrading villages quickly are in effect "buying villages" from TW. So if one is buying villages from other players it is basically just cutting down the process and giving a player the money instead of to TW.

If such behavior was done on HP, or back in the days where you couldn't gain any real advantage from spending on PP to boost villages then I would feel Axel's actions were horrendous and effectively cheating his way up to the top. But in today's P2W worlds, doesn't bother me at all.

Love the post though, would really like to see more, so keep it up!!!

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Glad there's some action on the forums:p

Considering that you posting all this now after they Declared War and given that most of those messages are dated quite a while back, I'd say this is more about Tarnishing Virgin's leadership's reputation than anything else.
1. 98% i’ve got sent when my name was mentioned in war declarance.

Since it's against the rules, naturally I don't support such behavior but it's not as horrendous as you make it sound, if you think about it. In a way those that spend PP on upgrading villages quickly are in effect "buying villages" from TW. So if one is buying villages from other players it is basically just cutting down the process and giving a player the money instead of to TW.
If such behavior was done on HP, or back in the days where you couldn't gain any real advantage from spending on PP to boost villages then I would feel Axel's actions were horrendous and effectively cheating his way up to the top. But in today's P2W worlds, doesn't bother me at all.
2. I’m going sadly to disagree with this, it’s different to pp up a village and it’s different to buy a player, and where you talk about the real advantage, check the map and you will know what advantage buying those villages/players got. it’s just like you saying i won’t go to school, i’ll buy the diploma since i’ll spend the same money just like by going to school.

Love the post though, would really like to see more, so keep it up!!!
3. Forums needs to live up a bit, hopefully for good content

swissmatt

Reaction score
Any updates on the war?

Side 1:
Tribes: TLD, TLD1, TLD2
Side 2:
Tribes: Virgin

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 894