Top 10 Tribes Analyses

• Thread starter DeletedUser121386
  • Start date

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot you English is horrendous, so i will break it down to you as much as i can, but I doubt your little brain will understand.
I said "who are you" not asking for your account name but in contrast to the conversation prior. I was simply stating you are more unknown then sir cornish.

So why you ask me who i am if you already know about me..... maybe its your broken english.

Apparently Im hating on these stats LOOOOOOL DONT MAKE ME LAUGH.

5e6cd979c536d9dcd4cd613279f6a5ee

https://gyazo.com/5e6cd979c536d9dcd4cd613279f6a5ee
115a1332ade84eaa03ccfa35d9b979af

WgFeu4

Im sure my broken english is your most big problem. Idk about my brain but your looking dead lol Not my priority talk your leanguage btw im sure you not talk mine so talk about game where you will be rimmed and will left with that early stats clown lol

DeletedUser119075

Well Im not the one trying to insult you in your language LOL. What i mean if you are trying to insult me in my language, at least make some sense. Trying to read your messages is really making me brain dead lol.

Don't worry when all said and done I will remind you when the time comes. NOOOOOOB WITH NOOOOOOOOBY STATS.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Which problems you have man, i dont read your shit but still see you say same this . In Your leanguage you sound like a retard. How many times you wanna tell me about my stats or leanguage lol you have anything other? I dont care which oda you have and why broken your nukes( when im sure you dont play in your account lol) but final result is you will be rimmed one more world haha
wait what?

I would be rimmed one more world? I only played two and won the other one....... Jesus man you need to stop assuming. Its like your a kid and you imagine what you say is real.....Pull up stats on where I played a world proper and got rimmed.

LOOOOOOL MY "LEANGUAGE" sounds like im retarded..... mate you can't even string a sentence properly.

Again with the assumption. You are really stupid.

Not just my oda, EVERYTHING IS AT LEAST DOUBLE YOURS.

Shut up and analyse please.

DeletedUser119075

I do analyse, i looked on his account stats, conquer stats and came to a conclusion he runs an account alot worse then mine.

Unlike Red Khan here who "assumes" with "I'm pretty sure"

DeletedUser119075

There is no argument, I'm double his size in everything.

Im really upset a noob account with broken English is piping up.

But at least this is a change from -G- arguments in every post.

DeletedUser119075

This noobs account is times better tham you retard but only think you can do is hide and talk shits every world

1. So first you think I speak 1 language : I speak three to perfection.

2. Then you say your account is better then mine when I clearly said mine is more then double your size in points/rank/OD..... really deosnt make sense bro.

3. You assume I don't play on my own account. In which I told you I started this world.

4. You assume I got rimmed many times over but yet you don't know what account i was on.

5. You assume I Hide and talk crap every world (Which i do talk crap, I cant deny that). But let me ask you this, show me some proof.

Stop assuming man, its really bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. I dont care how much you talk . im talk 3 also and you never learn them for sure. You are guy who dont talk about game and talk about leanguage idk why thats so importand for you.

2. You never show your account and only talk about stats and how big you are... how i can belive on this first and also what i need to do whem i attack them and nukes back alive?

3. Im not sure in that i hear other think but same cant see :○

4. Im just write how you cry in chats before 2 years so maybe you never be rimmed but way you hide im sure you are :d

5. When you show me your account then we can talk about proof. :)

Also im tired to read same think from you so if you want talk you know my account. worm :)

DeletedUser122108

ODA: 8/10 : Not lost alot in comparison to villages. always good to have low oda per villages despite what other people say.
ODD: 0/10 : Shocking, as a leader I would expect you to have at least more ODS, fine that no one is attacking you but your ODS is horrendous.
Position: 5/10 : Really stupid to start in the core, one of the reason why growth has been so bad.
Rep: Decent, known to be a smart nice guy
Tribe: 7/10 Decent players (some are) + decent coordination. Growth isnt good enough. Growth per player is terrible.

False Duke

You only lead Red Khan by 10K+ ODD, Top 5 Account with less than 1M ODD like a fearless warrior whos battle tested and you destroyed him by 8 Tribe Changed compared to 1. ;)

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You only lead Red Khan by 10K+ ODD, Top 5 Account with less than 1M ODD like a fearless warrior whos battle tested and you destroyed him by 8 Tribe Changed compared to 1. ;)

Guy from my tribe tell me where he play but im wait he make me whole in tears and talk about my leanguage.

DeletedUser119075

Thank you, someone who is bringing up stats and talking crap to me about it. jesus man wasn't so hard was it Red Khan.

Lets be fair now I can't control my ODD. but for those stats i can control I did. And all the tribe changes were because my tribe fell and tribe disbanded. Really not my fault I wasn't in a premade.

Which makes it worse because Red Khan is and should be starting off at early stage way better then he has.

DeletedUser122108

Fair enough, ODD is out of your control while ODA is quite impressive. ;)

Now keep the banter here while your tribes nuking each other ingame, seems like someone from BEAST got defender of the day with the help of 100.

Keep flaming boys, we need more pages of this :)

DeletedUser119075

Rank 2 has hates pork burgers. Rank one likes being touched.

Red Khan will just assume they are both inferior to his account since its being co played.

Last edited by a moderator: