Top 10 tribes - predictions

Allyboo

Reaction score
Woah, another thread? That makes 4 so far in the world. We're really rockin' with the PnP activity here.

SO what's this thread all about? Well you guessed it. On the back of the awesomest top 10 players thread in the whole world(!), I bring you... the top 10 tribes!

So let's play a guessing game... which tribes will rise, which will fall? Which will be destroyed by others, and which will destroy themselves? Off we go... Also would be good to see some of everyone else's predictions, too.

1. MEA - looks like a premade? At least several of these guys have played together in world 92. Some of the world's top players too. Let's see how they pan out... premades typically do very well in the early game and then when the main players get bored, the tribe fails. Buuuut... they've won a world together before so could be they're in it for the long haul. If these guys fail my guess is self destruction.

2. Who? - Tribe name and description throws up teensy hints of "pro"-ness. But their top player is nobling barbs after clearly having a bit of a party in the early game. Out of troops already? It's interesting writing from the perspective of never having heard of literally anyone who plays these days, so all I've got to go off is the tribe description and a few stats (not gonna look further than what's available in ranking/player descriptions, writing these threads takes time y'know?). Hunch is another premade, also therefore more likely to self-destruct than be destroyed.

3. AD - Pointy. Their third player has cat achievements but only lvl 1 warlord, which is bit of a strange combo, especially with 6 villages. So this player has nobled more villages than he/she has turned into farms. Then why the cat achievement? Is that the reason they couldn't make more farms, cause they got into a cat war? Either an unlucky startup, or maybe is just rockin' an alternative play style. Tell us your story, Weak! (I'm honestly curious to know, honestly, maybe.)

4. S.B.S. - Doesn't look premade, doesn't look entirely "pro" either (sorry guys, but in this case it's a compliment). Why do I say that? Because they care about spies. The Discord statement tells me they are serious about the world, and looks as if they have a good lineup in their top few players. It's these guys or MEA for me so far. Probably these guys though precisely because they aren't premade or "pro". Pro tribes never win worlds. Or at least they didn't back in the day... (has that changed?)

5. IRON - Why all the fighting talk? Isn't this supposed to be a peaceful village-building game? I have nothing to say about these guys really. They seem to have some great players and yet I'm undewhelmed. Now watch them win the world.. XD

Will do the rest later...