Top 10

Bigfeet15

Just seeing as its been about 2 months since the last one and the world has changed alot in the last 2 months thought i'd post this again. Same type thing just post your opinions on their wars and tribes and such. :p

Aslyum
Starz
Brains
Virtus
XLR
UNSF
~TA~
cC
Brainz
WDW

DeletedUser

hmmm...

asylum ... lucky to be alive cuz we agreed to give them a nap after ripping their ally to shreds :icon_razz:.

Nah in all seriousness .. they are a top notch tribe. They have had in the past a very fluid movement of players to remain around the 40 active member limit ... which always makes the dangerous.

Starz .... all star riffic! --- nuff said ... i lub dem shooting stars ... (double entendre! ? :icon_surprised: )

Brains ... Well ... they did well when river was around ... since he went to deployment they've basically done nothing but clean up back yard and occasional ops (from what i can tell at least)

Is river the only one in brains that can organize things? Sad if thats the case.

Still a family ... boooooooooo!

Virtus ... technically won the slug fest with candy ... simply because we absorbed candy. I don't mean that pejoratively ... just that that was the end of the war so the stats ended there. They are tenacious ... thats for sure and won't stop. Always a plus side. However, still disliking the fact that they were/still are ??? a family.

booo!

XLR -- no comment as it is my own tribe.

UNSF -- well they have potential ... but they always seem to waste it frivolously. You guy can do better, but unfortunately for you since i'm at war with ya'll ... i'm sure as hell not going to tell you how.

Best of luck ... With ep falling and becoming your shill inactive/dump/family tribe ... you need to prove yourselves to be a contender yet.

~TA~
cC
Brainz
WDW

do any of these tribes really matter? ... I mean honestly.

I suppose TA and cC do in some way because they are involved with all*. But are they competent tribes? I've not had enough ... no really ... i've had zero contact with both ... so I must reserve my judgement on both until i see something of signifigance.

DeletedUser

So
+2460
+2830
+1470
+0746
+2490

Nice 30 days evolution in taken/recruited villages for some of the top 5 tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigfeet15

Aslyum= Gone through quite the line up change however still lead by the same old drattus and a good solid tribe. i wish them best of luck as it seems with the merger of EP/WDW/UWA aslyum turned the tides.

Starz= an impressive and very active tribe. They seem to about annihilate everything in there paths.

Brains = Don't know much about you guys but boo for being a family. not impressed but they have potential i look forward to seeing what they can do.

Virtus- for all the crap said about them. and even though i have to say i dislike their tendancy to be a family.. they a pretty solid tribe.

XLR= MY tribe the awesome people and friends that they are.

UNSF = Not a bad tribe but they suffering. been on the loseing end for awhile. can they turn it around? i doubt it. not really impressed.

~TA~ = The shell of my former tribe. ITs a shame to see whats become of you guys.

cC- Never thought highly of you guys to be blunt. you guys are doing ok i guess but waiting for some big power play or gamble from you guys to give yourselves a name

Brainz - Family tribe.... nough said :|

WDW = ....... :|

DeletedUser

Just because Dan asked me so nicely.

ASYLUM = Looked to be going through a bad patch a few months back and lost some good players, although Drattys craziness, some good team work have managed to pull things together to take down several of the original tribes from the start of the gangbang whilst regaining the rank 1 spot, Currently Raping UNSF and getting fatter. Soon to take the whole south ?

Starz* = My tribe, wont say much here... bunch of point whore's, we lub noobs :icon_biggrin:

Brains = Done well against ASYLUM when they first attacked them. Now look to be more intrested in nobling their own players. Family poop :icon_razz:

Virtus = Currently exchanging nukes with these guys. They done well against Candy even with aload of crap said about them they did what most people did not expect. Some good players there, Although still yet to see a noble train less that 50 seconds from 1st to last noble :icon_eek:. Also Whynot42 doesn't share her love with me. :icon_sad:

XLR = Best Academy anyone could hope for :icon_redface:. Recent merge with a long time ally as gained them more great players and boost of activity. Ripping UNSF to shreds, Just like anything else they targeted in the past and will continue to do so for aslong as they have laura and Sly.

UNSF = LOVERLOVER food nuff said.. :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

~TA~ = Who ?

cC = Noble and recruit all over the world, Food for everyone :)

No need for the rest to be mentioned.. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Becuase Dan insisted, and I'm bored atm...

Aslyum
Rank 1 in points, ODD, ODA; Which is not new.
Got an influx of new players from ~EP~/WDW/ players from other tribes, that I don't remember right now.
Looking at twstats:
Were gaining a bit of ODD for awhile there.
However recently seem to of gone quiet.
Their points and total villages are growing, but their ODA has remained the same for a few weeks, and their ODD hasn't grown at all.

Is them just focusing on cleaning up their areas?
Calm before an asylum-style storm?
Is the war with Brains & UNSF finally starting to get to the asylum?

Starz
Rank 2 in points; 6 in ODA ; Rank 10 in ODD
Newer tribe, compared to the rest but have shown that they have potential. Are an aggressive group of players with 6 members in the top 20 player ODA rankings, more than any of the other top 10 tribes. With XLR absorbing CANDY are now fighting the full force of VIRTUS

Looking at tw stats:

Been gaining in ODD and ODA over the past few weeks.
Lost a few villages to VIRTUS, but gained the points back quickly by nobling. However doesn't look like many of those villages were from VIRTUS.

Are they struggling with VIRTUS?
Are they going to make a come back, starz style?
Can the agressors in starz keep of their offensive drive, or will they run out of power?

Brains
Rank 3 in points; 2 in ODA; 4 in Defence
Family tribe. Declared on Asylum awhile ago. Haven't seen much from them with that war as of late.

Looking at twstats
ODD and ODA have been growing.
Are nobling a lot of inactives and barbs.

Are they different from most family tribes?
Waiting for the right time to do a push against asylum?

Virtus
Rank 4 in points; 3 in ODA; Rank 5 in ODD

Are/were a family tribe. Won the war against CANDY, and can move focus onto starz.

Looking at twstats:

Been gaining in ODD, ODA, and villages.
Took a chunk of villages from starz not too long ago. However, looking at their most recent conquers it is all barbs and internals.

Did everyone underestimate them because they were a family tribe?
Are they taking break now that their war with CANDY is over?
Waiting for the right moment to make a push against starz?

XLR
My tribe <3
There's a love-hate relationship, and sometimes both with these guys and gals. :p

UNSF
The enemy. Have some good players in the tribe. Some of the ways that they play and their strategies do not make a lot of sense to me.

Looking at twstats:
Been gaining in ODA and ODD. Losing villages and points.
Recent conquers appear to be all barbs and internal/inactive villages.

Will their losing villages trend continue?
Are they just waiting for right time to push back?

DeletedUser

Becuase Dan insisted, and I'm bored atm...

Aslyum
Got an influx of new players from ~EP~/WDW/ players from other tribes, that I don't remember right now.
Looking at twstats:
Their points and total villages are growing, but their ODA has remained the same for a few weeks, and their ODD hasn't grown at all.

Starz
Newer tribe, compared to the rest but have shown that they have potential. Are an aggressive group of players with 6 members in the top 20 player ODA rankings, more than any of the other top 10 tribes. With XLR absorbing CANDY are now fighting the full force of VIRTUS

Looking at tw stats:

Lost a few villages to VIRTUS, but gained the points back quickly by nobling. However doesn't look like many of those villages were from VIRTUS.

Can the agressors in starz keep of their offensive drive, or will they run out of power?

Brains
Family tribe. Declared on Asylum awhile ago. Haven't seen much from them with that war as of late.

Looking at twstats

Virtus

Are/were a family tribe. Won the war against CANDY, and can move focus onto starz.

Looking at twstats:

Took a chunk of villages from starz not too long ago. However, looking at their most recent conquers it is all barbs and internals.

XLR
My tribe <3
There's a love-hate relationship, and sometimes both with these guys and gals. :p

UNSF
The enemy. Have some good players in the tribe. Some of the ways that they play and their strategies do not make a lot of sense to me.

Looking at twstats:

Very good reports :icon_biggrin: Thanks a lot for your information

Christopher Silver

[spoil]Becuase Dan insisted, and I'm bored atm...

Aslyum
Looking at twstats:

Starz

Looking at tw stats:

Brains

Looking at twstats

Virtus

Looking at twstats:

XLR
My tribe <3

UNSF

Looking at twstats:

[/spoil]

sure sure, this is all good only thing is, tw stats is apparently broken for asylum because i'm pretty sure we've had at least one nuke hit a troop in a barb over the last two weeks :D and also i very much doubt out odd is exactly the same as our odd. also perhaps you can see that the two numbers don't add up. And as seasoup pointed out, i don't think asylum have the skills to just scare the troops out of village to be nobling so many and not killing anything. Maybe it's just that our od numbers got too big for twstats to handle.... :icon_cool: that must be it.

http://www.twstats.com/en19/index.php?page=tribe&id=37984&mode=history

DeletedUser

[/spoil]

sure sure, this is all good only thing is, tw stats is apparently broken for asylum because i'm pretty sure we've had at least one nuke hit a troop in a barb over the last two weeks :D and also i very much doubt out odd is exactly the same as our odd. also perhaps you can see that the two numbers don't add up. And as seasoup pointed out, i don't think asylum have the skills to just scare the troops out of village to be nobling so many and not killing anything. Maybe it's just that our od numbers got too big for twstats to handle.... :icon_cool: that must be it.

http://www.twstats.com/en19/index.php?page=tribe&id=37984&mode=history

:icon_redface:

I should of payed more attention to the numbers in the tribal history.

Revised:
Looking at asylum's twstats noble history (that is hopefully not inaccurate)

They have nobled a mix of Barb/inactive village aswell as enemy villages.

DeletedUser

i've just been eating a noob for shits and giggles..... got boring after the 1st 50 villages though :(

and also for the people that keep saying about Asylum merging.... We have done what just about every other tribe does, and taken the best players from the tribes we defeated (apart from WDW, that was a merge lol)

DeletedUser

Heard a rumor Asylum was trying to hire w18 and w12 members to finish the world.

DeletedUser

Heard a rumor Asylum was trying to hire w18 and w12 members to finish the world.

Why in gods name would we want to hire people from one of the worlds with the most family tribes ever? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Believe it or not, since about 75% are deadweight, the top players are TOP players since they had to carry the rest. No matter how you put it they are still some of the best on .net.

DeletedUser

Believe it or not, since about 75% are deadweight, the top players are TOP players since they had to carry the rest. No matter how you put it they are still some of the best on .net.

so maybe from your gazillion members in your huge boring family, where you have had no need for any real skill at al just basically using large numbers there are 2 that can actuelly play the game correctly and havn't just been floating on the succes of mass members.

Yes you are right they are the bomb

niewadzi

I guess you're lost in the wrong world? you play world 18 not 19 :icon_rolleyes:

you suck, just like your name says

DeletedUser

Aslyum= insane tribe wishing to know how they made to stay there for these longer..
Starz= great tribe but till dont know whats whit them lately..
Brains= if they weren`t a Family tribe.. they will have my respect..
Virtus= (till tough they till a family tribe)
XLR= i wub u guys
UNSF= i had noting to say about em.. till haven`t see any from em, that put em in the map..

Brainz~TA~
cC
WDW
does not wort to mention em..

Last edited by a moderator: