Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser88324

oh wow, so you guys declared on Munch, tribe ranked 13 with an average points per player of 2mil and you say your wars are better? what have we to be jealous of? lol we declared on rank 5 tribe that at the time of us declaring had 100mil pts, and then we declared on A.P.N (almost twice the size of Munch) a week after... we are leading in both those wars. Oh, and must I remind you that half of Enigma left when declared on, and all your caps have been against a player basically inactive, and currently in deletion?

Sorry, I might be dumb or slow, but please... tell me why we aren't doing anything to prove ourselves?

Subwind

Well this is getting very hypocritical.

You complain about me calling a tribe cohesive/loyal, you claim that it is wrong for me to say yours isn't (where did I say that?), yet a few posts ago you claimed that 1984 only eat the weak. :icon_rolleyes: But thats all good is it?

My words were not meant like that. I was only stating that 1984 had managed to prove that alot of the larger players were alot bigger than their skill set. I did not state that 1984 only eat the weak, as I know this is not true.

~Matt

HorseSoldier

So... our "wars" are not wars, but yours are? The tribes posted by Sweetmisery are of the same quality of Tabach and Global.
I just said some of them aren't that sweetmisery posted. :icon_wink:

We have a list like that as well in war archive and just like yours some of them are little nothing tribes and its fun to use the in game war declaration.

DeletedUser

Try to be me! Then you understand a war that your not going to win, so instead i just let them take the villages.

so its time to use hermit tactic when they are losing! Just noble barbs and they will give up!

DeletedUser18970

Try to be me! Then you understand a war that your not going to win, so instead i just let them take the villages.

so its time to use hermit tactic when they are losing! Just noble barbs and they will give up!

Hmmm

*adds as new op in forum*

OPERATION BARB-ADOS

AIM NOBLE BARBS

THIS IS ALL I GOT...SORRY GUYS :lol:

DeletedUser

My words were not meant like that. I was only stating that 1984 had managed to prove that alot of the larger players were alot bigger than their skill set. I did not state that 1984 only eat the weak, as I know this is not true.

~Matt
Have my apologies then, I (and several others) read your post and just presumed.

This is a joke right?

Stewey, please, give it up.

DeletedUser

Why oh why, do certain people keep resorting to such blatant B/S...... Is it because they have nothing better to say if the point they try to make is invalid.

DeletedUser

Why oh why, do certain people keep resorting to such blatant B/S...... Is it because they have nothing better to say if the point they try to make is invalid.

Oh sorry, my bad i forgot to get a academy as a meat shield and when they are almost over, you screw them over and tell them where to go aswell!

DeletedUser98883

Are u that guy who said he would fight until the end with his tribe and left the next day?

DeletedUser

Are u that guy who said he would fight until the end with his tribe and left the next day?
Nope! I said i will keep fighting ODA (unless they don't want to) Which I'm still doing so! All by myself, with no support. Sort of failing but oh well, not my fault i can't be bothered to defend in k53!

DeletedUser36833

Nope! I said i will keep fighting ODA (unless they don't want to) Which I'm still doing so! All by myself, with no support. Sort of failing but oh well, not my fault i can't be bothered to defend in k53!

So who's fault is it then? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser88324

Ermmm i don't know :icon_confused:

EDIT: its actually mine! because I've been to busy playing minecraft -.-'

you know May, you wouldn't be so pathetic if you said you can't do anything because your being hit by several ODA members in several locations, then just put down those dumb reasons. lol