Top Tribes

arabela

Can we pls finish this world and move on? Jagger has no chances to win, that's a fact, not an IF.

They should stop be so delusional and dream about miracles, they won't happened. As someone said earlier here, world ended when PFF deleted their accounts. All fun ended, and also, all real threats for knock.

w75 is close, let's not waste time with this world anymore. those in Jagger that want to join knock, should do it, the others ... good luck in RL, see u in next worlds if u'll still play tw.

End of story.

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Can we pls finish this world and move on? Jagger has no chances to win, that's a fact, not an IF.

They should stop be so delusional and dream about miracles, they won't happened. As someone said earlier here, world ended when PFF deleted their accounts. All fun ended, and also, all real threats for knock.

w75 is close, let's not waste time with this world anymore. those in Jagger that want to join knock, should do it, the others ... good luck in RL, see u in next worlds if u'll still play tw.

End of story.

If a tribe like TB! and AZ on W65 fought on with all odds against them I'm sure players here will do the same thing. You never know with tribal wars. Any outcome is possible. I think it actually adds to their character if they keep fighting and expect them to, if they don't it's understandable. The fact PFF all quit would make anyone mad even more that their position is much worse. Anyway it's posts like that that encourage fighters to continue on and prove people like you wrong.

Good luck too all in this world.

DeletedUser

If a tribe like TB! and AZ on W65 fought on with all odds against them I'm sure players here will do the same thing. You never know with tribal wars. Any outcome is possible. I think it actually adds to their character if they keep fighting and expect them to, if they don't it's understandable. The fact PFF all quit would make anyone mad even more that their position is much worse. Anyway it's posts like that that encourage fighters to continue on and prove people like you wrong.

LOL if talk like that encourages you youve not understood things.
One small rim tribe took on a World. They was pissed from the start with the odds against them and they went to war with larger tribes from the beginning. They wont stop till it ends
Its made of loyal members old and new that would never break from the tribe because of what the tribe is.
Disliked by many but you wont find a better crowd in TW

Jager, stay or go it dont matter the result is the same. Id still like to see sins tits before its over to be honest but no matter

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL if talk like that encourages you youve not understood things.
One small rim tribe took on a World. They was pissed from the start with the odds against them and they went to war with larger tribes from the beginning. They wont stop till it ends
Its made of loyal members old and new that would never break from the tribe because of what the tribe is, you wont find a better tribe in TW

Jager, stay or go it dont matter the result is the same. Id still like to see sins tits before its over to be honest but no matter

I presume in your case you're talking about the male player on the account. When my enemies undermine and underestimate me as a player it does give me a boost of encouragement. I like to prove to them that their egotistical viewpoint is incorrect. Different things drive different players. It may not apply to you but it certainly does for others. For your information, I understand perfectly well what the situation is. It's you who seems to have misinterpreted my post.

Last edited:

Grammar Commie

One small rim tribe took on a World. They was pissed from the start with the odds against them and they went to war with larger tribes from the beginning. They wont stop till it ends.

LOL...Knock! as the plucky underdog!?

Of the main tribes you had to contend with, Barcode were garbage, Varyag recruited too hard too soon, and Jager recruited a load of inactives and semi-actives. And don't forget your merge with Inbred, a tribe that had just got its arse handed to it on a platter, which hasn't been a problem for you 'cause all they've had to do is munch greys.

Well done if/when you win, but 'warring' has been only a part of the story and you were hardly disadvantaged by starting a bit later than other tribes. As with most worlds, it's a question of who's in it for the long haul, and more of Knock! were prepared to stick it out - that's good tribe management, but cut the revisionist 'all-the-odds-were-against-us-and-little-old-Knock-beat-the-world' crap.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
even before we were fighting big tribes like that we were fighting un fair uphill fights, you wouldnt understand unless you were there so i dont blame you for your opinion

and to your comment about inbred, it was the lack of leadership not lack of talented players, those same players are doing alot of damage vrs jager and you cant really blame us for helping our ally, we were winning the war against jager long before the merge its not like we did it to save ourselfs, just needed to be done.

Grammar Commie

...even before we were fighting big tribes like that we were fighting unfair uphill fights...

They can't have been that unfair if you managed to win 'em...

...and to your comment about inbred, it was the lack of leadership not lack of talented players, those same players are doing a lot of damage vs jager and you cant really blame us for helping our ally, we were winning the war against jager long before the merge its not like we did it to save ourselfs, just needed to be done.

Inbred had maybe a handful of good players, if that many, but the comment about the merge was in relation to the timing, not the impact on the fight against Jager. Other tribes that merged then had to deal with the fallout of the mixed bag that they picked up, whereas Knock's timing was impeccable and sensible, and to some extent...lucky.

I'm not dissing Knock at all, but portraying yourselves as underdogs is disingenuous...you know how to win, you have experience of winning, and you're prepared to do what it takes to achieve that. Anyone with half an idea about TW knew that Badass (or whatever you were called at first) were likely to be major players on this world, and so it proved.

DeletedUser

and to your comment about inbred, it was the lack of leadership not lack of talented players, those same players are doing alot of damage vrs jager

Those same talented players didn't do so well against PFF though despite changing tags....

arabela

Those same talented players didn't do so well against PFF though despite changing tags....

Depends of their frontline with you. A lot of Inbred players that you "fought" were inactive. :)

Ripfin

Its possible for Jager to still win the world, but it would require one of two things, either they pay a visit to Max the Miracle Worker, or they get rid of their leadership, inactives, lazy bums, etc. and get down to the solid active core of a handful of players, they have so many accounts that are a waste of space and that is what is destroying their tribe, it is why I left their tribe, the leadership of Sin/Muso has failed to do anything about it, and the lack of winning can be placed solely on their shoulders, and their shoulders alone.

DeletedUser102431

A lot will try and twist this around until it goes against us in Knock!.

But all those got no clue about this world and just making wild speculations or assuming a lot of things without any facts.

DeletedUser84667

Thats a big IF..lol

Considering we got a handful of jager players wanting to come to knock so they can win the world..lol

Pathetic players. Sell their honor for that glorious 500 PP, assuming they don't split with their co-players.

Tots worth it.

I would rather lose then do that any day of the week, my honor has no price.

Grammar Commie

A lot will try and twist this around until it goes against us in Knock!.

But all those got no clue about this world and just making wild speculations or assuming a lot of things without any facts.

Bollocks. No one's twisting anything against Knock...

On top of being in a winning position Knock! are now trying to claim they did it against all the odds. If you win, you've earned it - end of story. But that neither makes you the best tribe in TW history, nor is it akin to the Faroe Islands lifting the World Cup.

DeletedUser

Its possible for Jager to still win the world, but it would require one of two things, either they pay a visit to Max the Miracle Worker, or they get rid of their leadership, inactives, lazy bums, etc. and get down to the solid active core of a handful of players, they have so many accounts that are a waste of space and that is what is destroying their tribe, it is why I left their tribe, the leadership of Sin/Muso has failed to do anything about it, and the lack of winning can be placed solely on their shoulders, and their shoulders alone.

if there is any contest for the biggest lazy bum , that would be you ... if there is ever a contest of the most idiotic personality on TW that would be you .

did anyone even give a damn to why you left jager ? its players like you who do nothing in game themselves and just talk BIG , your stats speak for themselves . so please keep away from the activity here as well just as you decided to lay low in your hole in the game .

DeletedUser

Depends of their frontline with you. A lot of Inbred players that you "fought" were inactive. :)

They went 'inactive' once attacked as many have shown before, most of the players who were on our front were nobling up to and during our war.

I can only see one possible winner now PFF are gone and that is Knock! (Just to point out the obvious)

My views are based on the past wars and the tribes involved performances.

(Inbred fell because as a tribe they were a joke, individuals may have been 'talented' but for the most part I assume they were playing for themselves and not the tribe. This shit that players were inactive is just a pathetic attempt to justify the failings of their past tribe)

DeletedUser

Pointless arguments again... Only need mika to start posting and it'll be perfect.

igdif2csfRkPG.gif

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

thats not true at all, while under knocks name they lost ALOT less then they did while under inbred tag, no they didnt magically turn around the stats and start winning as soon as they joined, but the bleeding was slowed and they were answered when they asked for help

its easy for pff to keep appearing out of the woodwork and say whatever they want, oh we would have won ect ect, the fact is your tribe is gone like all the rest, you were shown respect by us and im not denying you guys were our best oppenent, but we have not had a proper fight before YOU guys all deleted.

noone will ever know who would have won, but only 1 tribe stuck around so who cares about if pff did well against inbred both tribes are history

Ripfin

if there is any contest for the biggest lazy bum , that would be you ... if there is ever a contest of the most idiotic personality on TW that would be you .

did anyone even give a damn to why you left jager ? its players like you who do nothing in game themselves and just talk BIG , your stats speak for themselves . so please keep away from the activity here as well just as you decided to lay low in your hole in the game .

The stats do speak for themselves, if sin was any good as a leader, people would not be leaving the tribe or betraying it the way many did in Jager, hell your own ex-leader betrayed the tribe because of things sins did, as long as the leadership in jager exists the tribe will not have a chance of surviving let alone winning.

DeletedUser

its easy for pff to keep appearing out of the woodwork and say whatever they want, oh we would have won ect ect,t

Where did I say we would have won? Just don't pretend the talented Inbred members weren't hurting you. The bleeding wasn't slowed because their talent suddenly showed; it was simply that suddenly our frontline opponents were in different tribes so the losses weren't all Knock losses. You know we were slowly nibbling away at your new talented members and getting closer to a good frontline with you though, so stop pretending you had it all under control.

Kudos to Knock for sticking around though. You can only win if you're playing.