Troops speed

DeletedUser

hey ,any one knows what will be the troops speed for this world ? :)

Thanks !

DeletedUser68639

It's the number of shrooms you can eait in one minute divided by the number of times you take a crap in 2 days.

statsmaster

hey ,any one knows what will be the troops speed for this world ? :)

Thanks !

Back on topic... well, the TW staff have previously said that the maximum troop speed multiplied by the server speed will be one, so going by that the max troop speed for this world will be 0.5. I really hope they change it for this world though, that would devalue farming by heaps and heaps, like it has for prior worlds. Remember W36? 1.6x server speed? It was horrible, the top players were all minewhores for the first 2 days :(

DeletedUser

ok thanks...i dont play on W26 what is the difference from scouts here to other world?

nindel

ok thanks...i dont play on W26 what is the difference from scouts here to other world?

With tech 3 installed, you now have:

Tech 1 scout: Scouts Haul.
Tech 2 scout: Scouts Haul and Buildings.
Tech 3 scout: Scouts Haul, Buildings, and Troop action.

statsmaster

Back on topic... well, the TW staff have previously said that the maximum troop speed multiplied by the server speed will be one, so going by that the max troop speed for this world will be 0.5. I really hope they change it for this world though, that would devalue farming by heaps and heaps, like it has for prior worlds. Remember W36? 1.6x server speed? It was horrible, the top players were all minewhores for the first 2 days :(

Apologies, it's 0.6x troop speed, just checked the settings. Close enough.

statsmaster

Yes. But what was the question? :lol:

Unknown, although sources say it was something to do with the number of minutes it'll take for mafia to fail in W38... hehe, I know have my first enemy, although it won't be for long :icon_wink:

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Back on topic... well, the TW staff have previously said that the maximum troop speed multiplied by the server speed will be one

Check world 26. World Speed x1.2, troop speed modifier x1.5.. so troop speed is x1.8 normal speed.

W38 Help Page

As you can see, the troop speed modifier is x0.5 for world 38. With so many players having more time all of a sudden due to summer holidays, you'd think TW would be more adventurous and make the world more fun by increasing the troop speed. Instead, this is going to turn out to be another boring, inactive, noob world.