(Unofficial blog): SOHK's or Smile's

DeletedUser

Asta Lapasta on 06.09. at 03:47
Word has it bush is getting ready for you guys (declare on october 5th) and u guys dont have anyyyy idea!

If you read the entire thing you would realize that the entire conversation was a complete joke. Kurt would tell you himself that everything we talk about is a joke, and its pretty clear in their that it was. I troll him just as much as he trolls me, he knows i was not serious (which is shown in the conversation).

Even if i did have some magical Intel about Bush hitting Sohk, it would be in Wet's best interest (allies) for me to keep it on the down low. Why would i tell Sohk that Bush was planning to catch Sohk off guard if it will help my alliance hold off attacks?

I have the utmost respect for Sohk, Ethan/Kurt and Ben could confirm that. They know i would not try to start anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if kurt or kurt's sitter wants to post the whole convo, up to them. i'm not gonna put him in a bad situation if indeed you are friends.

you're "joke" was pretty detailed, i'll say that.

I'm not wasting more of my time on this, back to farming.

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. ~Mark Twain

DeletedUser

I will confirm, Kurt I and Asta are pretty tight, considering he knows my first name partially proves this as I bet 4/6 of SOHK doesn't know it :p

I can't confirm anything about the conversation but what he says about our friendship is all true.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I will confirm, Kurt I and Asta are pretty tight, considering he knows my first name partially proves this as I bet 4/6 of SOHK doesn't know it :p

I can't confirm anything about the conversation but what he says about our friendship is all true.

Friendship doesn't matter in this context - he's still tried to get both Bush and SOHK members expecting attacks from each other - only bad friends try to use their friends, so if anything I'd be personally questioning that friendship right now if I was being openly lied to, or knew a friend was being openly lied to by your friend.

Also, I know your first name :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Have we only got 48 hours to reply to this forum post before it self destructs?

DeletedUser

googly, for some reason i can see an apple growing out of the center glass in your sig o_O

DeletedUser

Welcome to World 52, Home of the privacy invading account sitters. Amirite?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Welcome to World 52, Home of the privacy invading account sitters. Amirite?

When I sit people I always read mails if they look interesting. I don't want to miss any support requests/nuke requests. It would be foolish to just ignore mails in your account sits' inboxes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I always check incoming mails for emergency situations, and let the sender know I'm a sitter and was merely reading if there was an urgent matter.

DeletedUser

When I sit people I always read mails if they look interesting. I don't want to miss any support requests/nuke requests. It would be foolish to just ignore mails in your account sits' inboxes :icon_wink:

foolish indeed.
plus you get the occasional love messages, lol

@kurt, he forwarded that convo to me, not prying if they send it to ya :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Friendship doesn't matter in this context - he's still tried to get both Bush and SOHK members expecting attacks from each other - only bad friends try to use their friends, so if anything I'd be personally questioning that friendship right now if I was being openly lied to, or knew a friend was being openly lied to by your friend.

Also, I know your first name :icon_eek:

It has everything to do with friendships. You know i did nothing of the sort to start anything between the tribes and it was a joke/troll. Me/Kurt/Grinder do this stuff all the time, why? because we know each other is joking and get a kick out of it. Its nice having people to talk to while playing to joke around with so not everything has to be serious.

Telling this would only hurt my alliances, aka Wet, in which i would not do.

Really is not your place to question the friendship. I would never use Kurt and vice versa, and if you asked anyone who really knew me you'd know I don't lie.

P.S for those of whom keep telling me via mail/skype to come on here and "defend" myself and how "stupid" people are being over this i appreciate it. However it it worthless, let them think what the want, I am not here to feed into people who obviously just either want to start stuff, or are bored and get amusement over this.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I don't think anyone cares. If you noticed you were sort of forgotten 2-3 days ago.:icon_redface:

The people who need to know, know.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You know i did nothing of the sort to start anything between the tribes and it was a joke/troll.

No, I don't. That's what happens when you try to give people fake information that other tribes intend to attack them. If you choose to mail people telling them that they are going to be attacked by their friends, as a "joke", then perhaps think that as a leader within Phat it really isn't too smart a thing to do as it just reflects badly on your whole tribe. One of the problems of being a leader is that you represent your entire tribe in every action you do - if you feel that trolling in a manner that will clearly come back to damage your and your tribe's reputation, if anybody other than the person you mail finds out, is sensible, then I would simply have to seriously question your leadership.

DeletedUser

To be honest, if you read the entire mail which I've now done, you can tell that at the time Rick was out of his mind drunk, and I could barely decipher the spelling, I know it is no excuse as you still represent your tribe, but I do believe Rick was just having fun with Kurt at the time, otherwise, if he really did want to "warn" us, he would have sent the info straight to Tossa or Ben.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To be honest, if you read the entire mail which I've now done, you can tell that at the time Rick was out of his mind drunk, and I could barely decipher the spelling, I know it is no excuse as you still represent your tribe, but I do believe Rick was just having fun with Kurt at the time, otherwise, if he really did want to "warn" us, he would have sent the info straight to Tossa or Ben.

It's a possibility. But then again, why would he do the same to a Bush member? Only way you can really take it is in Phat wanting Bush and SOHK's alliance to break. Either way, it's not something I would be happy with someone leading a tribe I'm in doing, as the only likely outcome would be it only causing problems for the tribe that is trying to spread lies.

isolation

then perhaps think that as a leader within Phat it really isn't too smart a thing to do as it just reflects badly on your whole tribe. One of the problems of being a leader is that you represent your entire tribe in every action you do

We within Phat know and respect rick in every decision he makes. He isn't a careless leader and he does involve every single member before he makes any decision. Phat members arn't here to be told what to do, chelsea, rick, pawel, dissmissal just point us in the right direction. If we really wanted bush to be in a war wouldn't we have just kept attacking you with wet instead of napping you?

Also I highly doubt any of Phat actually care about those mails as we know what he is like and believe him when he says he was 'Joking/Trolling'.. Trust me most of the mail you get from him on skype is a troll. Wheres the fun in having a serious duke all the time? This is a game to have fun with, having a fun leader/s definatly helps take the draining amount of time we spend farming/building/nuking and nobling.

Sohk/bush are not at war, so no harm done anyway.. Maybe you lost some respect for Rick but thats up to you.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lost respect/lost trust in the leadership of a tribe who has an NAP with us. Both are true for me personally.

DeletedUser

We within Phat know and respect rick in every decision he makes. He isn't a careless leader and he does involve every single member before he makes any decision. Phat members arn't here to be told what to do, chelsea, rick, pawel, dissmissal just point us in the right direction. If we really wanted bush to be in a war wouldn't we have just kept attacking you with wet instead of napping you?

Actually, the NAP was made between me and Memory Lane. Rick did not have much to do with it although he tried to take over when I went on a midweek vacation with some of my housemates. Him approaching Memory at my request ultimately turned out to be very confusing for both parties, so it was one of the first things I jumped on when I got back.

I'm not sure if you (Joe) ever saw it but the vote I made inside the Phat forums displayed something like:

17 in favour of warring Swat and napping Bush
2 in favour of warring Swat AND Bush at the same time
1 in favour of warring Bush (continuing in the direction we set out on when we declared May 06)
2 abstaining (Myself and chelsea)

Now this should be an adequate reflection of Phat's mood during the last part of July/ early August. People were mostly done with Bush; completely antagonized by Swat.

To be honest, if you read the entire mail which I've now done, you can tell that at the time Rick was out of his mind drunk, and I could barely decipher the spelling
Rick doesn't drink at all, he abstains from all alcohol.

DeletedUser

Maybe a sitter then?:icon_idea:

Asta Lapasta on 06.09. at 04:02
been drakin but frind told me that yeall are so close ud negver expect an abbushy heha

Maybe not kidding?:icon_idea:

kurticus on 06.09. at 04:05
I was just playing a long with him hahaha I know he's trying to spread shit

Maybe not drunk(next day) or kidding?:icon_idea:

Asta Lapasta on 07.09. at 21:13
A few years ago, i got caught up in a lie that ended up creating a lot more trouble then it would have if i had told the truth. From that point on, i have not told a lie since, and do not plan to over a game. I got 3 really good friends in Bush, and this is what they told me. I dont want my friends in Sohk to losse villages over it. So yea, it is what it is. Thats the plan, its the 5th of October depending on if they take 60% mabe 50% have to check my skype conversation of k53. If they get a good hold on in the Nap between Wet and Bush will be in place and they will go after Sohk. Knowing that sohk is a bigger threat then wet, so they will take them out after. Sounds like a pretty solid plan in my opinion but yea.