Unofficial Blog: World at War?

DeletedUser

Was waiting for yours actually, but we all knew that wouldn't happen:icon_redface:

Pokey did envirash stop attacking sassylass?

Envirash

Bolero123
Your title and privs have been remove due to you removing valid claim AND nobling other members claims, unless ALL claims have been returned to the rightful claiment as soon as possible I will dismiss you from the tribe, your behaviour is totally unacceptable, you have been asked to stop by myself, Pokie AND Mr Mikey but insist on continuing on this corse action...

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Was waiting for yours actually, but we all knew that wouldn't happen:icon_redface:

Pokey did envirash stop attacking sassylass?

Envirash

Bolero123
Your title and privs have been remove due to you removing valid claim AND nobling other members claims, unless ALL claims have been returned to the rightful claiment as soon as possible I will dismiss you from the tribe, your behaviour is totally unacceptable, you have been asked to stop by myself, Pokie AND Mr Mikey but insist on continuing on this corse action...

and how the hell do you know that.

DeletedUser

so many mike players are deleting its hard to keep track. mike lost 2 more k's just this week. they are down to really only 4 active ones.

DeletedUser

You kidder:)
Dont worry, I wont let them know I help sit Mikey too.
Oops:icon_eek:

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
he's never had a sitter. i check our member list whenever im on. and in the 2 years or so ive been in this world ive never seen him have a sitter.

DeletedUser

i forsee mike losing 2 more k's in a day or two. its a race between lost k's and barbed members.

DeletedUser

david. if you mean on tw then its a little account hardly worthy of your notice.

DeletedUser

We all coplay on the warrior1978 account.

How many accounts did I sit in your tribe while you were offline for the last eight hours?
You should be able to figure out at least two from my forum posts unless they were deleted.