Vf

DeletedUser

Running to the rim is what TATEC is best known for... well getting kicked to the rim. Technically joining -WE- isnt running away its just a different form of giving up
You can't back yourself up, so you bring TATEC into this, TATEC have always tried to stand up for it self and have never gave up they have stayed true to themselfs and haven't run away, unlike T.F.B. and happy and his crew ect.

You haven't got a clue what your talking about, you have chopped and changed your mind just quit m8, cause your simply wrong, at least in my view anyway.

DeletedUser

You can't back yourself up, so you bring TATEC into this, TATEC have always tried to stand up for it self and have never gave up they have stayed true to themselfs and haven't run away, unlike T.F.B. and happy and his crew ect.

You haven't got a clue what your talking about, you have chopped and changed your mind just quit m8, cause your simply wrong, at least in my view anyway.

I brought TATEC in it as its quite entertaining to see your reaction and ive explained myself a few times as it is and you still dont get that running away and joining the tribe are 2 different things. And as giants said, you ran to PTT from TATEC

DeletedUser

I think you will find, my account died in TATEC.

I stayed in till the end, I quit but was convinced to come back and play in PTT with a new account. I never run.

DeletedUser

I think you will find, my account died in TATEC.

I stayed in till the end, I quit but was convinced to come back and play in PTT with a new account. I never run.

No i seem to remember you still had LR account when you left saying you would be back in a few weeks

jmitchel86

Ok i will agree on the TATEC part. But i didnt run away with happy. If you want to look. I was in -WE- before i joined PTT-G. So all i did was go back home :icon_redface:.

mordecairule

Of course we won't go after VF right now. We have TATEC to play with for a bit :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

how did that work out for you guys?
We was on the rim, the -WE- combined with the *I* war was enough to finish any tribe, then -R jumped on in attacks, even though we beat them, even though they had the great pflem leading them, they some how still lost! But we needed away out and fast, so we joined PTT, as we knew -WE- had an allieance we re-built and stacked are boarders for 1 month before -WE- declared then PTT went down on JBH, end of storry.

DeletedUser

I find it funny how -WE- no longer want to attack VF, does that mean they have a new target in mind?
They are already attacking TATEC so that must mean there new target is..... as I have been quoted before, I will return when this world hots up, and guess what that time is almost here:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's because TATEC are so brilliant in wars that we felt the need to fully concentrate on them, FxF are quite capable of handling the other flank anyways without us getting into cross nobling issues.

You don't know **** LR, I pity whichever tribe you join.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ye, but this time, he's implying he's in your tribe. You may do well not to dismiss the danger.