w23 - hench recruiting

DeletedUser9021

Sup peeps? This is something for everyone who wants to dally on w23, mess around with the local wildlife, and enjoy some good fights.

The start date will be Friday the 16th of July (my return to TW), so think it over. Blodyx told me she'd come, but I am interested in any w6 player who wants a slice of the action. SIN, HIRE, RMC, RIM, I care naught, as long as you like a good brawl, a good laugh, and you're willing to duke it out for a couple of months. Co-players are also very welcome.

I'm in TITan, and the last couple of weekends have given me a good fight. But not so hard that I have to concentrate too much :icon_biggrin:

Regards,

Indiana Hench

King Matt II

So very tempting.. but I'm already in a war on 50, about to be in a huge war on 47 and have premades lined up too..

Maybe if I could get a coplayer. :p

DeletedUser9021

So very tempting.. but I'm already in a war on 50, about to be in a huge war on 47 and have premades lined up too..

Maybe if I could get a coplayer. :p

sounds good, I strongly encourage co-players. I mean, us old warhorses don't put as much time in as first-timers, but we can make our time count. So find someone, and join up for a couple of months of fun :icon_wink:

Would be great to have a big crew, even if half of them mostly spam.

S1cky Dutch

I got my ass back into W30 after a bad injury. Sorry to dissapoint you there:p

DeletedUser

You got room for any noobs ?

May consider but thats getting close to holiday times .

Why only for a couple of months ?

Suiciding are we ?

DeletedUser

I'm a previous world 6 player.. Not sure if you remember me but I led the rank #1 K44 tribe after the downfall of CHE!!! but I'm looking round or a premade havent played this game in about a year or so so I'll see :)

King Matt II

sounds good, I strongly encourage co-players. I mean, us old warhorses don't put as much time in as first-timers, but we can make our time count. So find someone, and join up for a couple of months of fun :icon_wink:

Would be great to have a big crew, even if half of them mostly spam.

If that's a dig at me, my playing skills have greatly increased since the RIM spamming times. ;)

And reply to my PM. :p

DeletedUser9021

All of you are more than welcome to join! You know that we'll have fun, and I won't place demands on you that
a) will be too big. All ops will be realistic and conform the demands of a healthy RL
b) are bigger than what I am willing to put in myself.

Matt, I'd like you to be there, you know I still lub u!

Cuddles and huggles from Mexico, you w6-ers! The Hench is on the prowl!

DeletedUser

I'll have the entire august off. I might coplay you then matt ;)

King Matt II

I'll have the entire august off. I might coplay you then matt ;)

I'm gunna need a sexy co like you for more than a month, this'll be my third world not including upcoming premades.

But you for a whole month? How could I possibly say no! <3

silvereclipes

wished I could hench but with the disbandment of BD we are going to be getting ugly now in the next war all hands on deck an god save the queen with Cats an nobles for all..:icon_wink:

S1cky Dutch

wished I could hench but with the disbandment of BD we are going to be getting ugly now in the next war all hands on deck an god save the queen with Cats an nobles for all..:icon_wink:

Hes talking bout the Dk account :D

DeletedUser9021

Yeah, I would move to w30 if it wasn´t for the dreadful settings. I hate church worlds.