W30 Lounge

DeletedUser

Watching her full video gives you the feeling you can endure all hardships in the world.
I'm sure that's what the above two mean to convey.

DeletedUser80608

How sweet can a girl be ..

Boxxy_Sweet.jpg

DeletedUser

tick tock on the clock. tonight lets fight..... lol. i can remix Kesha's song Tick tock. =P

xinryr

Blurk's

too serious for his shirt
to serious for his love
too serious for other things
so serious that lewder and ICECO are the only ones who will get this o_O

DeletedUser

So thanks to you guys i actually just watched a boxxy video. I am now undecided as to whether or not I want to add her to the list of people I would hit if i met in person (top on the list is anyone from Jersey Shore, The Hills, The OC etc). Or if she should be cast in some sort of movie. She kind of reminds me of Mr. Galaxy from Serenity.

xinryr

You wouldn't hit a woman, would you? Especially not one with a funny voice.

Or maybe you want something with more estrogen than boxxy?

[spoil]
00700ay5.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I'm afraid Xin will begin receiving visions of Boxxy and start calling them words of god

xinryr

WellAell, I might believe if an overly masquaraized girl said "I am Jeeezus you seeeee?" :3

crimsonking1999

So thanks to you guys i actually just watched a boxxy video. I am now undecided as to whether or not I want to add her to the list of people I would hit if i met in person (top on the list is anyone from Jersey Shore, The Hills, The OC etc). Or if she should be cast in some sort of movie. She kind of reminds me of Mr. Galaxy from Serenity.

the odd thing is the person that hates the boxxy videos the most is boxxy. her life was almost ruined because of those videos