W31's Banner Competition!

DeletedUser

September’s Creative Competition

Details:

The competition will be based on the most creative banner!

Rules:

1. The banner must abide by all forum rules!

2. The banner must be posted in the blog comptition thread located on the forums by the 30th of September.

3. You may only submit 1 banner per account

4. Banner must not exceed the size of 700px in width 300px in height. - Remember to use a spoiler

Theme -
Anything as long as it doesnt break any tw forum rules

Process:

Once I close the competition I will get a poll posted and the world will vote the winners.

Prizes:

1st place- 200 premium points

2nd place- 100 premium points

3rd place- 50 premium points

The winning banners will be posted on the TW Blog

GOOD LUCK and Have fun!

Entry # 1 - Metus
[spoil]
twbannercomp.jpg
[/spoil]​

Ebony2345 - W31 Blogger – W48 Guest Blogger

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Theme, size and any other info concerning possible content would be helpful.

DeletedUser

So the Blogger for W31 has more time to answer the questions on W48 than for us on W31?

DeletedUser

I thought I posted the size limits on the blog but it was the draft I made before this one. My apologies.

Size limit -
700px in width 300px in height. - Remember to use a spoiler

theme -
Anything as long as it doesnt break any tw forum rules. Usually I would say theme but I believe that if you have a choice of your own you will express yourselves more creatively.=D

If you are unsure where to start try creating something that tells everyone about how you are, what you like or dislike.

If you all really want a theme though I can give one. It depends on the world, but if you want a theme post below if a majority of the forum posters say they'd like a theme you may have one.

DeletedUser

Ok, thanks for posting the size limits and more details.

DeletedUser79686

im not sure of this, but do you need to have a account in game also? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser74857

Hey i edited the size and added text... that counts as more then copying and pasting... and i still own an account... it's just not currently active in any worlds... never know where i might start up

DeletedUser

Sorry Harry you have to create your own banner not edit a picture. You also need to be apart of world31.

DeletedUser

My entry, i would have done more people and forum personalities but the size limit means I couldn't.
I don't know how to do spoilers and it doesnt come up in the quick links so..

twbannercomp.jpg