W35 winner predictions

DeletedUser

MAGI are great honored friends in my book, and either way I hope we would have honored our alliance. I don't know though. I am glad they joined so they could end with us because I am not sure where it would have gone under the leadership we had. Good job MAGI!

DeletedUser

MAGI kept a couple members to keep their name alive, something they wanted and deserved. Leadership was happy to see them keep their tribe alive until the end. Our alliance with MAGI was always highly valued so dont even dare to try and tarnish that King Assturus. We never turned on an ally.

APOCs poor leadership, as you try to imply, are the ones who fought to get you into the tribe, fought to get you support to keep you alive, and later fought to keep you in council, which the majority of the tribe was against. We have gotten countless mails from people wanting to quit just because you had a leadership role. MANY refused participate in ops you organized because you are a terrible people person. You were supposed to be a leader but you cant get people to follow you when you constantly run them down and criticize their every move. Your are an ingrate and have never appreciated anything anyone has done for you.

You are a great player and have always been pro-APOC. No one will argue that.

You severely lack in people skills though so your new tribe is already defeated unless you change your ways a little bit. Of course I highly doubt you will listen or take advice from anyone since you already know everything about everything. You especially shouldnt take advice from "poor" leaders who worked their asses off for years to give their membership a well deserved victory.

Thank God its over.....

DeletedUser

all true... but did he deserve to be attaked by his own in the end?

DeletedUser

MAGI kept a couple members to keep their name alive, something they wanted and deserved. Leadership was happy to see them keep their tribe alive until the end. Our alliance with MAGI was always highly valued so dont even dare to try and tarnish that King Assturus. We never turned on an ally.

APOCs poor leadership, as you try to imply, are the ones who fought to get you into the tribe, fought to get you support to keep you alive, and later fought to keep you in council, which the majority of the tribe was against. We have gotten countless mails from people wanting to quit just because you had a leadership role. MANY refused participate in ops you organized because you are a terrible people person. You were supposed to be a leader but you cant get people to follow you when you constantly run them down and criticize their every move. Your are an ingrate and have never appreciated anything anyone has done for you.

You are a great player and have always been pro-APOC. No one will argue that.

You severely lack in people skills though so your new tribe is already defeated unless you change your ways a little bit. Of course I highly doubt you will listen or take advice from anyone since you already know everything about everything. You especially shouldnt take advice from "poor" leaders who worked their asses off for years to give their membership a well deserved victory.

Thank God its over.....

You don't know me at all, and ask apoc's new council how they feel. I think they like the way I do things. As for the world ending, yes. Thank God. I had enough of all you and your double standards. Good luck to you all in your future endeavors.

DeletedUser

all true... but did he deserve to be attaked by his own in the end?

he lost a couple hundred thousand points Corwin. Alot less than he whored by attacking himself and killing all his troops so he could max out his buildings and gain one spot over a member who earned that rank by actually fighting. Did he deserve it? Id have to say yes, he did.

DeletedUser

You don't know me at all, and ask apoc's new council how they feel. I think they like the way I do things. As for the world ending, yes. Thank God. I had enough of all you and your double standards. Good luck to you all in your future endeavors.

ROFL! APOC's NEW council? There is only ONE APOC council and that world is over. Find your own name at least. Original much? W62 is brand new, asking "apocs new council" would be a joke at best. EPIC fail buddy and time will prove me right.

DeletedUser

he lost a couple hundred thousand points Corwin. Alot less than he whored by attacking himself and killing all his troops so he could max out his buildings and gain one spot over a member who earned that rank by actually fighting. Did he deserve it? Id have to say yes, he did.

Oh yeah... the barb nobler above me earned it so much. ROFL. And I had been with APOC from the beginning organizing ops. He is lucky to end up here.

And then you guys attack Race. Don't see you guys kicking those guys. You have double standards and are a bunch of sad sad man.

And btw APOC's new council has some old council members as well so hell ya I think they are valid. You guys are hiding stuff from the council members that you know won't agree. I don't do stuff like that and never have. I do everything straight up. You all are pathetic.

DeletedUser

quit your crying king A....

You got exactly what you deserved! Your mouth finally got the best of you!:icon_eek: You just couldn't leave well enough alone, could you King? As for your new council........LOL. Have at it! They will learn all about you in time (unless they are your UNP tribe croonies) ! Have fun and try to do it right this time.....I see that race is in your world also. Strange that he isn't in your tribe.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You got exactly what you deserved! Your mouth finally got the best of you!:icon_eek: You just couldn't leave well enough alone, could you King? As for your new council........LOL. Have at it! They will learn all about you in time (unless they are your UNP tribe croonies) ! Have fun and try to do it right this time.....I see that race is in your world also. Strange that he isn't in your tribe.:lol::lol::lol:

Race can comment on that. It has nothing to do with the way your pathetic mind works though. And its funny because if mods do their job it won't matter one bit. What is done after the 17th has no effect once so ever.

DeletedUser

You always were a joke! Doing your copy/paste of OTHERS script work and then acting like you did all the work on your own!!!!! LOL, You are the biggest joke on here!

DeletedUser

You always were a joke! Doing your copy/paste of OTHERS script work and then acting like you did all the work on your own!!!!! LOL, You are the biggest joke on here!

Did I ever see you create anything period? lol. It was all my ideas and I figured out how to do it. I also created a blog to help everone. There are over 300 users using my toolbar, and over 65,000 visits to my blog. So yes, I think what I have done has helped people in the tw world. What have you done chunks other than shoot your mouth off?

DeletedUser

What have I done? Played a game on line and have a real life out in the real world! You know, the real world.......Real people, real issues, real life! You ought to try it some time! You are nothing but a keyboard warrior that hasn't got a clue to what is real. I can't wait till they all find out what a two faced whiner you really are!

DeletedUser

What have I done? Played a game on line and have a real life out in the real world! You know, the real world.......Real people, real issues, real life! You ought to try it some time! You are nothing but a keyboard warrior that hasn't got a clue to what is real. I can't wait till they all find out what a two faced whiner you really are!

I have a real life as well. I have no need to discuss it here with you. Your real pathetic chunks, can't get beyond the insults even after the world as well.

Frankly, this game is supposed to be fun. I used my time on here to help people and to be loyal to my tribe. You have done nothing but renegade with your pals. Leaving APOC was BS, but it was alright because it was you. The leadership has always had double standards in all issues and if people hate me because I talk in black and white that is their problem. Not mine.

DeletedUser

You never talked black and white! You only talked King A. How you thought you were the total savior to the tribe and that any who didn't think like you were a waste! LOL Thats the point, the whole point and it's what got you booted from the winning tribe before the end because of your mouth!!!! Suck it up! Facts are facts! The stats prove it!

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 racemwb =APOC= 45.231.000 4131 10949
2 thebluesman =APOC= 39.566.456 3572 11077
3 Forklift1 =APOC= 38.945.783 3510 11096
4 BradPoker =APOC= 36.474.917 3150 11579
5 Shell Stone =APOC= 33.740.304 3253 10372
6 King Arturus 33.060.005 2820 11723
7 zeeebra =APOC= 32.191.877 3288 9791
8 clitherow =APOC= 30.096.704 3067 9813
9 hemakamoro =APOC= 25.935.221 2461 10538
10 legan915 =APOC= 23.893.436 2366 10099

Gee, I wonder who is NOT in a tribe????

DeletedUser

as you and all others can see now, there is only one player on the list that is NOT in the winning tribe. I wonder who?

King Sean04

Lulwut? what happened? I wasn't even playing for the last month XD