W44 Self-updating Maps by nickjer

Tags

Well what a mean OP.

How about lets take a vote?

if I get 5 pm's from 5 different active forum members from this world, I'll clean it up.

DeletedUser

WOW the ODA map looks messed up in K54 now that psychokilla is on it

DeletedUser

Anyone notice that in the top 15 players to the top 15 ODA the spreads are so much differnt. The top 15ODA have a tighter spread. Any reason on that?? I guess if you have a tighter cluster it makes you able to go more offensive. Would you guys think that's the case?

DeletedUser79639

might wanna update the rawkor situation costyhey arent a family any more

DeletedUser

a huge barb map :) i like to see under owning 3/4 of the world and the rest are barbs ahahaha and then the world is won without under owning all the maps 100%

DeletedUser

a huge barb map :) i like to see under owning 3/4 of the world and the rest are barbs ahahaha and then the world is won without under owning all the maps 100%

We already talked. when the poll comes out, we are voting for world to close at 100% dominance

DeletedUser102559

Ad4m09 would you expect any less?? Waterguy looked after your account for ages.. got it too 21 mill points!!! lol..

Then I think is quitting.. not sure?? reads mail does not reply and Under are getting villages so i would say yes too quitting or being lazy not sure.. haha :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm not complaining lol I quit months ago, just noticed so many accounts had gone barb. Is anyone original still around anymore?

DeletedUser

I'm not complaining lol I quit months ago, just noticed so many accounts had gone barb. Is anyone original still around anymore?

Plenty in Under, but really we all inactive now cause it is boring!