W65 Dream Team

DeletedUser

1. Justinnissen09 -
Complete player, pretty much a genius, enough has been said. Early draft pick, however not too early!

2. Illuminati Puppet -
He scares me, shoutout to insom. Would be one of my earlier pickups.

3. Dallow -
Boy, this kid is fundamentally sound, and just a very good player, great pickup. Great pick, hopefully a sleeper pick.

4. Eye of the Storm
- Scared me for a while, hope that account was still currently in play, could be doing damage. Great player. One of the earlier picks.

5. ScarletundieS -
Great defender, and isn't afraid to nuke with great timings, and throws fakes in every direction. Lottery pick for me, earlier picks.

6. Bunny Queen -
Defensive guru. Definitely, one of the earlier picks.

Azazel Aziz - This here, would be my number one draft pick. Been watching him for a bit, I think he's a great pickup. Monstrous fighter, if he was on the TB! v Wobble front, I would love to see the outcome of that. Highly respected.

8. Paolo83
- He's defended countless attacks, very active player. He's battle tested. 61.950.822 (5.) He is a great defender, was a sleeper until this war, and now he's proved himself. I have lots of respect for him, how can I not pick him up? Mid draft, or early. Depends on who's left, nevertheless I want him on my team!

9. Dr Sandman - Even though I feel like he has his differences with me I'd pick this guy up. Pretty complete, has had some attacks sent at him and knows how to send attacks. Effective at coordinating, is something he has shown. Early/Mid-draft pick I'd have to say.

10. .tricky22 - You stack it, I break it.. Drippin like water.. Offensive beast, I feel like. 45 - 1 vs Wobble and he has defended in this war, so one village lost? Can live with that. (Defeated opponents while defending vs Wobble, 10.317.894) One of my earlier picks also. He's an upgraded Dr.Sandman to me.

11. loki297.1 - I like him. Been playing along with him for a long time. Offensively great player! However as we are both rim players, we have not been tested very much. But I believe he can hold out. In the early stages of the game, his co-player (AD) and I (Lord Groinbiter&I) OP'd his co. His co defended very well, was actually surprising and unexpected. Later pick up, but a great pick.

12. garry09 - Well, a great player. With a pretty good duo of players playing it, Kirk and Shak! Shak, pleasant. Kirk.. Pleasent.. Haha! I like them both. Good players, willing to go the extra mile. Great draft pick mid round pick, very effective account.

Reserves

13. Orion4183 - Defended countless attacks, still over 2m! Great player. Sadly, I don't know who I'd trade him out with.

14. .William Wallace - I like the owner of this account, very cool guy. I would like to play on the same team as him, as I currently do. Easy to work with, and just a good player. Fundamentally sound, isn't afraid to do risky things. Could possibly take a spot up there rather than a reserve.

15. Kabraxis - I believe he could have potentially been the #1 player in this draft for my team and in W65. He was in my opinion an upgraded Justinnissen09. Hope to see him in future worlds, active once again.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Now that my ban is up... here is the one you have all been waiting for... My dream team (sun)

ScarletundieS - Well, I have had heard a lot about this guy. He has done great in both wars I have seen him in. He is definitely a good player.

electricool - Nadir is a good leader and a experienced player. It has been a joy to fight under him. He puts the tribe over his account and always does what is best for us. He is also a good friend.

Azazel Aziz - From afar I have watched him back in apathy now in wobble. From what I have seen he is a great fighter, but isn't loyal to much but himself. He can definantly hold himself in a fight.

Lucaya - This guy is a great player, a perfectionist. That annoys me sometimes, but is definantly skilled. Surely one for a dream team.

Bunny Queen - I have watched her in w58 and here. I watched her snipe off numerous wobble/yarr trains in bunny. I also watched her take on yarr in the Yarr Wobble war. She and her coplayer musological are good players and are definitely skilled when it comes to playing, but as far as leadership... a lot of decisions Ana has made has made me chuckle. It seems she needs a couple K incomings to get her started offensively though.

.tricky22 - This guy... what can I say... He is a tw vet. Knows how to use his nukes and use them well! His stats in the Wobble TB! War speak for themself.

.William Wallace - Like nadir has said above. He is a great player who doesn't have an ego. Loves to fight and knows how. When I learned he and Paolo83 were joining TB! from Wobble I was excited.

Paolo83 - He is a solid player. I watched him from afar on w56 and I am having way more fun watching him here in TB!. Great fighter handles pressure well and is a skilled attacker aswell.

misteranonimous - He has been my neighbor in k46 most this world. Good player he puts in the extra effort and is a great tribemate.

garry09 - Cool guys, helps the tribe a lot. Good attacker from the looks of it. Glad to have him in TB!

justinnissen09 - When he first joined TB! I was a bit unsure of him. Didn't know if I liked him much. Turns out he is a cool guy, and a good player moved to the Wobble front quite nicely and with ease.

Illuminati Puppet - Insom is pretty cool from what I have seen. I know little of his skill, all I know is he knows how to fake :3

Meh I know these are mostly guys from TB!, but truth is I don't know many of you(I'm sure there are coplayers I do just don't know your new account names.) nor have I foughten against many being on the outer core. I can't wait to meet new friends, rivals, and tribemates as the world continues to develop.

DeletedUser79609

Not been here long enough to know many personally, but I can still think of a decent team :)

1. ScarletundieS - Played with him since the start of this world back in pencil, he is a genuine powerhouse, knows what he is doing, just a beast really. If anyone thinks of a W65 Dream Team and this guy isn't in it then you are stuuupid.

2. Bunny Queen - Ana and Muso are both amazing people, so helpful and genuine. They always try to do the best by the members, and the tribe. Had a bit of a scrap with them when Bunny broke Pencil and wanted to be in a tribe with them ever since. Solid, solid players and great leaders.

3. Azazel Aziz - There are 3 A's in his ign for a reason, he has been ripping them apart, with ease. Just like any other other tribe that faces him. Az is a great offensive player who can defend too.

4. Volvol + Stewinthepot - For some reason, you have to put these two together, because I doubt they'd be anywhere near where they are today without each other. Both Great players :)

5. Dr. Sandman - To keep it unbiased ;)

6. Tman93 - <3 TJ, can't leave him out :p

7. Multiple Wargasms - Lovely person, always gives her all, good solid player.

8. Snelbinder - What's the point of making an amazing team if you don't put your self in it. Besides, me and Frankie are half decent players :p

DeletedUser

If I wouldn't want any of you in my team you'd prob be out. Wobble IS a Dream Team. <3 I wuv you all and I'll always do my best for each one of you there.

Everyone else eat sh*t and die =)

PS: A special shout out to my co-player and one of my dearest friends musological <3 I would never have been so awesome without him. He basically puts the "awe" in there, I'm just "some" lucky person that got to play with him for so so long <3 will never have anyone else ever as a co-player. So, when thinking of me, he should always have a part there too ;) <3

joshh08

Oooh oooh I wanna play. Nice to see something fun pop up in the externals!

So hmm, 10 players...

Starting off with tman93 and this includes myself and my coplayer, Josh. I can't see myself of a world without him. <3
Sumner -- I have to choose him. He's a great player, he's hilarious, doesn't beat around the bush and is a great duke!
Dewdropdeb -- When she's dedicated, she's dedicated, and she's quite godly at the game. Times everything exceptionally well.
Royalist -- Great player, plays for the team!
Timmeh! (wibblewobble, mynameistim) -- Great player, and a better lover. <3
Arabela (Multiple Wargasms) -- Great player, and very fun to compete in the ODA rankings with. ;) (Btw, I will pass you once again! <3)
Mac (Stewinthepot) -- Great attacker, is better than 90% of TW players even when he's lazy.
volvol123 -- Great player, and so chilled.
Azazel Aziz -- Best AAA eater around. Great player!
Sarah and Dan (JariQ) -- These two players are great players, and really enjoyable to talk to. Especially when they pick on each other. :DD
Steve --
Somebody I Used To Know -- Despite being solo at the time, and having real life obligations, he did an incredible job defending against us wobblers.
Insom and Rizzla (Illuminati Puppet) -- These guys are great players, and great guys to talk to!

Well that was fun making a list. If you didn't make it, I'm sorry, I already went over the guidelined limit and I didn't want to go too far with it, OR you suck. :p

Awww thanks TJ <3

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Azazel Aziz - From afar I have watched him back in apathy now in wobble. From what I have seen he is a great fighter, but isn't loyal to much but himself. He can definantly hold himself in a fight.

Azzy is 100% loyal.

DeletedUser93066

It Doesn't matter Who but how well they work all together . I will take anyone who has the common knowledge and skill also has the ability to make the best strategic decision when time comes. For example Defending isn't always STACKING high all around nor it means keep on sniping. it has to have a fine balance depending on the circumstances and the area you are in. Also you have to be fairly active. I like the team work TB guys putting against me. It makes it worth while it makes my nights warm (hug).

DeletedUser85711

Don't lie Core. You know I'm the king of your dream team.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It Doesn't matter Who but how well they work all together . I will take anyone who has the common knowledge and skill also has the ability to make the best strategic decision when time comes. For example Defending isn't always STACKING high all around nor it means keep on sniping. it has to have a fine balance depending on the circumstances and the area you are in. Also you have to be fairly active. I like the team work TB guys putting against me. It makes it worth while it makes my nights warm (hug).

I like you and the fact that you managed to take advantage of a situation of inactiveness in K35, made it there so much more interesting. If you or me were just a little bit more active or aggressive we could do so much more dmg to one another, but right now we're kinda slacking as you must have noticed (some fails and such) haha :)

DeletedUser110231

Everyone forgot about that turkey...

Without the efforts of Mr Turkey some of the players that did make the "Dream Teams" would not be as powerful as they are right now.

Thats okay... I still love you guys. :)

gobble gobble gobble

DeletedUser

Im not playing on .net for a long time and this is my first *serious* world, but im going to make a short list. Im on my phone so will be to lazy to write a long post :)

-ChemicallyImbalanced is someone who absolutely belongs to my dreamteam. Good teamplayer, really tries to help the tribe, and knows how to play. Is also really good in getting stabbed while doing diplomacy btw :D
-Ramoth. Maybe she isnt playing anymore (as far as I know of course), but a very good player, the best tribe leader i have seen so far and she is my boss, a nicr one :)
-loco amigo; dont really know why exactly, except that i can my stories there.
-dr. Sandman. Sometimes a little bit hard, and arguing about everything but I think he knows how to play the game and helps if he can. :)
-William Wallace. Just because he is dutch and told me once we're looking the same. Both having a reputation as stabber, cunt and noob.
-dyemond. Good players, and its nice talking about Monster Energy (if someone else wants to talk about energydrink, add me :D). The other playe lr cant stop talking when she starts, so always having fun.

DeletedUser

Going to do a Revised list that is solely for this world, from what I have seen in my short time here.

Azzy - who wouldn't want this guy?

BQ - Excellent leader, never let us down

Arith/Scarletundies - Know him from before, fantastic player

Dr. Sandman - fought him a little, faking/nuking back and forth, seems solid and have heard v. good things about him.

TheBossPig - Despite what I have heard about him, I found him a very reliable solid player. Always online to help us out.

Takeiteasyonme - Helped us out on a few ops. Good player.

Multiple Wargasms - good player...Great name.

misteranonimous - Heard good things about, haven't met him in war tho yet.

DeletedUser

Everyone forgot about that turkey...

Without the efforts of Mr Turkey some of the players that did make the "Dream Teams" would not be as powerful as they are right now.

Thats okay... I still love you guys. :)

gobble gobble gobble
You can make it on mine.

DeletedUser

Ok so here we go...

1) Angacam - LOL, it's me so I have to vote for myself...

2) Multiple Wargasms - Just can't have a wet dream team with out Arabela

3) ScarletundieS - It's scary how much this guys personality is like my own

4) KingDJBrown - Dependable and trustworthy, not easy to find these days in TW

5) Smack My Bacon - Always one of the first to reply with help when it's needed.

6) General.Ali - Just because we need a general...

7) .tricky22 - Seems a bit inactive recently but a royal pain in the ass when he is active.

8) Paolo83 - This guy proved he can take a beating and not quit that is more important than who can get to 500 villages first.

9) tman93 - LOL, everyone needs a clown to point and laugh at.

10) TheBossPig - Squeal boy, Squeal, here Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig.