w68 dream team

DeletedUser

We all dream of a team of LordNubba's, a team of LordNubba's, a team of LordNubba's! :xmas smile:

DeletedUser112332

Aceuno ;-)
Marlin
Justified
Immunesoul
And Me of course

PMSL

lol, how could I forget you? :)

Probably because we haven't actually been in the same tribe on this world yet. Changes soon I suppose. :)

There ya go, edited!

DeletedUser

Mostly southern w68 represented here, because that is the part of the world I have followed most closely:

Justifi3d
Meowitzer
Immunesoul
pitpit-
Captain8
SageAndroid
Sid Monkey - Honorable mention... joined late and is doing very well with minimal drama.
Eisenadler - Same as Sid Monkey above.

Justifi3d

The same name comes up everywhere... I must be a hero or I play this game right.. Let me say something, it took me many years to play like this and I respect everyone that came before me and taught me the "Right way to play..

I'm not a hero, I had great teachers... :icon_cool:

Anyone who wants a lesson, I will still teach..

DeletedUser

The same name comes up everywhere... I must be a hero or I play this game right.. Let me say something, it took me many years to play like this and I respect everyone that came before me and taught me the "Right way to play..

I'm not a hero, I had great teachers... :icon_cool:

Anyone who wants a lesson, I will still teach..

Dont get that big head yet,theyre is a difference between hailing you and respecting you:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Help me to send ramless lc?

sowwwwwy,could not resist :icon_redface:

yanno I love you plenty,hope your feeling alright btw.wish you the best.

(had to ask Meow to translate that post of your,damn me)

Justifi3d

Lol - Homo and Gaylord, do I sense a Bromance starting :icon_wink:

DeletedUser64969

I sense jealousy but theirs no need justified :( were partial to gangbangs..... spread that bro love

DeletedUser

I'm on the wrong thread.... Gang bangs.... Man love .... Errmmmmmmmm

Justifi3d

I showered with 50 men my whole life, don't drop the soap near me.. Did I mention I have been in prison too :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Nah I'm not gonna run... Gonna persuade Ryan to swap bodies so I can be the one in a room full of 50 naked wet men....