W88 Player Interviews

DeletedUser

W88 Player Interviews

I would like to say hi to all the players in W88. I used to run newsletter for some of the older worlds under another account in the past. Just for fun, i would like to start one here too. These interviews with random players (I will not tell how i choose these players.) or volunteers who wants to be interviewed. I will try my best to make these interviews as frequent as possible.

These questions are usually random, fun, weird and at times offensive.

Do take note:
[spoil]
- These questions does not involve tribe secrets/policies/diplomacy.
- Once contacted via mail, you may choose be interviewed or not. If you choose not to be interviewed, you will have to pass the batton (or should i say burden) to someone else within your tribe.
- Once you agreed to the interview, you will be mailed some questions and you do not have a choice but to answer them. You may choose to answer the truth or make up an answer. It's up to you.
- Answers will not be edited before posting. However censorship will be done if needed.
- Most importantly, terms and conditions my change to my likings and i dont care what you think.
- These interviews are done as
[/spoil]

Warning!!!:
[spoil]
This questionnaires are meant to be for fun, laughter happiness and joy.
I will not be held responsible if the information here are used for purpose of putting others in harm, flaming, accidents, murder, natural disasters or nuclear warhead explosions.
However, if anything good ever came out of it, it was me.
[/spoil]

To Forum Mods:
[spoil]
- I promise to make these interviews as "clean" as possible. If you think that certain questions and answers are offensive, do let me know and i will edit it as soon as possible. In future interviews, i will "try my best" to avoid those kind of questions.
[/spoil]

To Public Contributors:
[spoil]
Public Contributors will greatly be appreciated. I will find a way to thank you in my posts.

Public contributions are as below:
- Volunteer to be interviewed.
- Let me know if there are any questions you would like to ask for the next interview.
- Feedbacks! I accept feedbacks!

BUT!!:
- you may provide only the questions. However you do not may not choose who the question is to be directed to.
- Too offensive/tribe related question will not be asked. Instead i will personally tell you "NO" and the reason "WHY NOT?".
[/spoil]

How to contact me?
Feel free to send me mails in W88 IGN - AsdfZxc

Whats next?
Up next: Lord Solo & Lyon

Credits:
[spoil]
iAm? - Q&A Participation 14/06/16
Lord Solo - Q&A Participation 15/06/16
Lyon - Q&A Voluntter 15/6/16
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had the honor to chat up with iAm? from the tribe Who?. Currently residing in K44. Since he is in the same K as me, i have to be extra careful of what i type here. :p who knows what may happen if he hates me. At the meantime, i feel safe as he call me bro. Extra effort for spelling it right since his village name is spelled wrongly as"Wagwan Brah".

Please find below the Q&A i had with him.

- How are you feeling today?
[spoil]Today? Feeling Decent; Looking forward to seeing the questions im about to answer.[/spoil]
- Honestly, how did you (or your tribemate) come up with your tribe name? If it has past history, in less than 3 sentence, educate us about it.
[spoil]I literally have no idea, I made this account few worlds back, I can't even remember where the name iAm? came from however, it did influence the tribe... You Are? Who? iAm? ... Listen I don't know it just sounded right at the time.[/spoil]
- If someone pisses you off in game, what will you do to him/her?
[spoil]Probably swear at them leading to me being banned/blocked.[/spoil]
- What is your proudest moment or bragging rights in tribalwars?
[spoil]Recruiting my first spear, them days...[/spoil]
- Are you a person who usually:
1) think within the box.
2) think outside the box.
3) what box? is there a box?
[spoil]3 - This Box[/spoil]
- Without giving names, What is the weirdest mail you received asking for recruitment?
[spoil]Guess why I got my nickname...[/spoil]
- Without telling what game it is, do you play other games too other than tribalwars? how many hours per week average?
[spoil]I don't really; this and the gym; oh and drinking, that can be a game?[/spoil]

There you go. The first victim of my questionnaire. He seems very proud of his "eating" habits, if any females want their cat to get snacked, do feel free to contact him. For any guys who wants to learn from him, bring along your partner or partners. Who knows he could show you how it is done right.

DeletedUser115004

Not going to lie, this is the most cringing thing ive read this week. Con grats

Mr. Cringer Pants

Are these questions the template or will they be different for each interview?

DeletedUser111085

I had the honor to chat up with iAm? from the tribe Who?.

- Honestly, how did you (or your tribemate) come up with your tribe name? If it has past history, in less than 3 sentence, educate us about it.
[spoil]I literally have no idea, I made this account few worlds back, I can't even remember where the name iAm? came from however, it did influence the tribe... You Are? Who? iAm? ... Listen I don't know it just sounded right at the time.[/spoil]

-

Seen as hardly any information was given from the interview just thought I would chip in slightly, people may remember Ryan/ Iam? from w70 thats where the tribe Who? came from (I may be wrong), also that's where some people may remember James/Delling/Counting stars from, here is a link to a little drama for those who are interested.

https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?266884-Who-are-gone

Regards to the questions I agree with everyone else (When I mean everyone I mean the few people who have responded so far), as much as I will enjoy something new to read something similar to w87 interviews I think people will be more engaged if the questions are more interesting and answers are covered in more detail, asking someone what their favorite fruit is or questions as vague as that wont achieve anything...

Just a suggestion, I appreciate you trying to get the forums started up again, be nice to have something to read than the usual few people trolling.

DeletedUser

Not going to lie, this is the most cringing thing ive read this week. Con grats
Usually people cringe at me because of 3 reasons. Lameness, disappointment or disgust. I wish it's due to disgust!

I liked the concept, strange questions though
Mostly the questions are just random questions for entertainment. These are usually the questions i would like to ask. However i would have atleast 2 TW related qns just to not get off topic. To be honest. I can come up with new random questions anytime but TW specific questions is the hard part. :(

Are these questions the template or will they be different for each interview?
Most of the questions i will try to keep exclusive. However some of the questions especially TW related might be asked again over some period of time. Everyone has their own opinions and answers which may return different results.

seen as hardly any information was given from the interview just thought I would chip in slightly.
You are a specimen of what i love to see. Interactions, opinion, facts and even took the time to ransack through old forum posts. I bet iAm? is just too lazy. :p

as much as I will enjoy something new to read something similar to w87 interviews I think people will be more engaged if the questions are more interesting and answers are covered in more detail, asking someone what their favorite fruit is or questions as vague as that wont achieve anything...
That is good criticism and feedback. Damn my left brain too strong! Mixture of both wont hurt. It's the trolls that gets 80% of the people to interact and keep the thread running and engaging questions will get the other 80% (i think i failed my maths. but who cares.) interest to continue reading. If its too lame, people will stop having interest and if it gets too technical people will to stop having interest too. Last resort? Technically Lame.

DeletedUser

I am pleased to have a conversation with Lord Solo of one of the top 10 Tribe (8th at the point of writing this article.) One thing i wouldnt learn from him is that, if someone throws a grenade at you, pick it up and return it to the owner. This shows how kind he is as a person. Returning missing stuffs to whom it rightfully belongs to. Normally a sane and "not so kind person" would just run and duck behind cover while shouting. "Explosive! HIT THE DECK!". My interview with him too had a nice vibe and very positive.

Common Questions:
-I see you are in K55 how is the situation down there?
[spoil]the k55 area seems to be very good promising area with a lot of family tribes in it , as of any start in the core it can be more difficult due to the more players in the middle and the fact your having to deal with every direction from the start. [/spoil]

-Your village neighbors treating you nice or are they silent? Or are they dead and you are farming them?
[spoil]I dont know a lot about our neighbours but so far they seem ok and pleasent, i think its still too early to judge people and the tribes and players potential so diplomacy at this moment is very limited until progress happens. the only person who seems to not like us is black flags new account drowngod as hes asking tribes to help him attack us and they are all turning him down [/spoil]

Exclusive Questions:
-What will be your dream birthday present?
[spoil]hmm it would have to be waking up on my birthday next to emilia clarke (im a huge game of thrones fan) or maybe megan fox or both :) [/spoil]

-What is your favorite tribal wars change/patch/addition over the years of playing?
[spoil]im not too sure really , i dont think i have one as i prefer the old worlds i loved world 15 personally , i guess if i was to choose one i like how the graphics have improved over the years[/spoil]

-Make a sentence including these 3 words. "Sushi" "Bush" "Fart"
[spoil]george w bush eats a lot of sushi which makes him fart a lot[/spoil]

-Do you play tribal wars with let emotions control your judgement?
[spoil]nah i wouldnt say i let my emotions get in my way , at the end of the day its just an online game to me and i wouldnt say im the most emtional person anyway my judgement comes from which i feel is the best choice at the time. [/spoil]

-If your horoscope says you will have bad luck, you lose a lot of troops farming due to low luck, will you still participate in a tribe war?
[spoil]well i dont believe in horoscopes personally so it would not effect my decision and everyone creates there on luck :) you dont go to war if you cant deal with the effects[/spoil]

So if there are any duchess out there reading this. Even if the star says that the the lord couldnt love you, be glad to know he is stubborn as hell and wouldnt listen. As a nice guy you are, if you woke up with both hotties beside you. Do let me know and i will gladly help in your quest to focus on one.

DeletedUser89878

Glad you liked my interview asdfzxc :) im the lord solo co player you talked to :D

DeletedUser

My agent is pissed! I was supposed to get at least a donut....from the greenroom table...what crap

DeletedUser

One thing for sure being in interviewer, everyone is trying to get to be your friend and wish to get in your pants. This is the case for the player Lyon, He was begging me to have him featured in one of the interview.

[spoil]
Lyon Jun 14, 18:30
Hey, Can you interview me? please please please.

AsdfZxc Jun 14, 18:33
Hey Lyon,

Who the hell are you? who will give a damn about u get out of my house!

AX-

Lyon Jun 14, 18:35
I am one of the top looters in this world.

AsdfZxc Jun 14, 19:22
Yea whatever, as long as i have my content.
[/spoil]

the conversation may or may not have happened that way but who cares right? :p

Common Questions:
- I see you are in K45 how is the situation down there?
[spoil]its going pretty easy here not much to be threatened by[/spoil]
- Your village neighbours treating you nice or are they silent? or are they dead because u are farming them?
[spoil]apart from beserker thinking they can get away with spiking my inactives ive had no threats what so ever[/spoil]

Exclusive Questions:
- Would you rather go a week without bathing but able to change your clothes or unable to change your clothes but able to take baths.
[spoil]id bath and walk in the nude[/spoil]
-What is the dumbest thing you ever did in TribalWars that could make you laugh at your self?
[spoil]dumbest think ive ever did was stay away from the .net server for 5 years[/spoil]
- Ugly and live forever or attractive and die within the next year?
[spoil]no matter what i look like i will always be immortal[/spoil]
- Name 1 celeb you wish you git would be farming for sure, im one player who can not stand a no hauls worldot stuck with in the elevator with?
[spoil]Jenifer aniston because i would ruin that bitch[/spoil]
If there is a feature in TW that you rely so much with, and if it gets removed for a week will result in hardship and torment and ultimately spells disaster to your gaming result, what will that feature be?
[spoil]it would be farming for sure
im one player who can not stand a no hauls world[/spoil]

Amen to the dumbest thing you did. I myself left the game over for years (since w24?) and recently came back an the game is so much different and awesome in many aspects. Loving it and will be planning staying longer unless Lyon decided to make me his long distance farm :icon_eek:. Being farmer john i wish all the best to him to make it to the end of the world with sickle, scythe, rake and shovel instead of spears and swords.

DeletedUser80720

can i please correct you

i was not trying to get in your pants

um well that would make me gay and sorry to disappoint you but i dont bend that way

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
One thing for sure being in interviewer, everyone is trying to get to be your friend and wish to get in your pants. This is the case for the player Lyon, He was begging me to have him featured in one of the interview.

Thats not a Lyon... it's a giraffe :lol::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

A few days ago i asked Viwrathe who is part of the tribe WIPE if s/he wants to be interviewed. S/he said no as the questions i gave was too abstract and passed on the baton to another tribemate. I was so sad till i cried myself to sleep. The last i got rejected was when i asked my ex-gf if she wanted to get married in the end had to do "mission bring home 7 chicks in 7 days" to feel good again. GOOD news aside, JerkRag24 answered my abstract questions instead.

Common questions:
-I see you are in K54 how is the situation down there?

[spoil]Life is good in K54. We are all chilling out drinking margaritas sipping whiskey and smoking J's. Sorry bro but you arent invited to our party (unless you are a girl, then welcome) [/spoil]

-Your village neighbours treating you nice or are they silent? or are they dead and you are farming them?

[spoil]We are taking body shots off our enemies rotting corpses. [/spoil]

Exclusive questions:
-Going back to the first world you ever played, for the first time in the game you see a noble train heading to your village, what was your reaction? What did you do? What was in your mind?

[spoil]OH shit. The god damn Mongolians are coming to tear down my wall! I then proceeded to splatter the nuke and nobles on my wall making sure to keep a handful of survivors alive so I could tar and feather them then send them back to their village to spread the word of my fortress. I couple other invaders were kept as slaves and put to hard labor. [/spoil]

-What is the dumbest invention you ever came across?

[spoil]A flesh light...Like bro just use a tube sock like the rest of us[/spoil]

-Is there any player around you now that has a nickname so retarded that you have a strong urge to just target him as a noble target just so that his existence is erased from your surrounding? What is his name?

[spoil]JerkRag is the best name on the block. You can try to stop me but I jerk a lot and have massive forearms [/spoil]

-Complete this sentence with atleast 10 addition words. There is a carrot in my pocket because…..

[spoil]Just kidding kind lady thats not a baby carrot you are feeling Im just that small. [/spoil]

-What is the best compliment you ever received in these first few days in this world?

[spoil]
"You are pretty when Im drunk"- xshumax
"Lick me where I p**" -Viwrathe
[/spoil]

Come on dude, If you are having a party with only dudes, self abusing yourself with a sock and hitting high from body salts, i can only give you my pity. Well, atleast you could get yourself drunk which means you have booze.. atleast it not all that bad right?

DeletedUser80720

i think the way he was trying to be funny was a complete fail im laughing at him and not what he said