Why so many of us are quitting TW

Lady Madelina

Reaction score
It's the cheating. It's the coplaying. It's the buying of podiums.

Don't get me wrong, I pay for premium - at least, until now. Inno's TW isn't getting any more money from me until it cracks down on the abuse.

How in a few weeks can someone get 500+ vills, playing by the rules? How can an account have six or eight or ten people all running it, so they have more money to put in it and it's online 24/7/365?

I've been playing for many years. I've played along people I've got to know over those years, both good and bad players (I'm far from the best, I'll admit). And I'm finding that many are saying that it's no fun anymore when the playing field is tilted so heavily.

Inno, a few euros here and there from many players are, in the long term, worth a lot more than allowing a few to buy their way to the top.

Lady Madelina

Reaction score
I will add... a couple ideas to bring back sanity.

First, PP earned on one world should be used only on that world. No PP farms - but refund at end of world, people would not lose their money but would spend it on the next world. Alternatively, go to a 2-tier PP system. Gold PP would be paid for with $$, while wood PP is earned by selling res. Wood PP cant be transferred or spent on other worlds. (The 2-tier system was proposed by one of my tribe members.)

Second, go to 2nd level authentication. Log in, get a code sent to your mobile, enter the code to ensure only one player per account. I would put coplaying at the top of my "what is ruining this game" list, even above buying one's way to the top.

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This thread is kind of redundant as their is a long running thread about the end of the game. Coplaying has been a facet of this game for 14 years now...so it is not in and of itself the reason for the downfall of the game, whether I approve of it or not.

The link to the lengthy discussion about the downfall of TW, from back when the numbers for players were astronomically different.