Wind of changes? TloM became Fierce!

DeletedUser103075

After a long and important discussion and interesting comments and suggests

cattura21.png

What shall we expect now? Shall we expect some fierce battle for your vills finally? or is this just a new style, get rimmed as TloM wasnt enough fashion for you all?

Or are you trying to get back some attention since we are actually more focused on your academy that seems way more strong then our supposed main course?

Funny how things can change with time, we all taunted Nuke to target our academy instead of us, while now if we want to get at least some ODA we have to target your academy :(

DeletedUser96316

Expect nothing, then you wont be disappointed. If you weren't so naive you'd realise that a name change didn't mean anything apart from the name had changed. From day 1 there was nothing to 'rim' but keep trying to big yourselves up, everyone else knows you waited until your spies gave you the right time to pounce.

Yeah, changing the name of our tribe was to draw your attention to us...lol so naive. Its not all about you. If you still think they're our academy i really do feel sorry for you. Just two tribes fighting the same enemy. Most of us however don't fight back due to work or purely because nobody is attacking us.

You could at least try attacking elsewhere, i know of at least 5 people inside our tribe who haven't even seen a fake in weeks...maybe months.

No point in you making a topic everytime someone changes the name of their tribe and trying to find a hidden meaning. There is none, i got bored whilst playing skyrim :D

ps. 'Winds of change' - not wind of changes, nub.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Army You are totally the biggest n00b in this game lol..

Dogz are your tribe academy lol dont say it when it is not.. lol n00b

DeletedUser96316

There you go again ukawa, proving your statements wrong :D

DeletedUser103075

c'mon army I'm kidding, dont be so sour :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Better question is, when are you going to recruit them TPS?

DeletedUser

Better question is, when are you going to recruit them TPS?

my lover Benc7 is here to lol. :D

how is going on You ? :D

better question is - When they all clicked to deleted they accounts.. :)

DeletedUser103075

I want to recruit but noone apply...

I just get things like

ThirdWorldOrder on 05.12. at 01:03
can i join your tribe plz?

ThirdWorldOrder on 05.12. at 01:03
*May I?

or have to care of diplomacy like

BARIOSES on 02.12. at 13:34
alliance needed

The perfect storm on 02.12. at 13:34
Good luck!

BARIOSES on 02.12. at 13:36
guess yere not recruting then!
why so many dame attacks! theres pleansty of others that you can take

The perfect storm on 02.12. at 13:38
I just want to cat you nothing more, I am attacking 304 players I have my limits!

BARIOSES on 02.12. at 13:40
oh now tut utut tuyt
having more thank one profile and all? why can you leave the little people alone hey? iv nuthing of value to you freind
why not help me instead of dame hit me

DeletedUser

Cleaning out the trash?
delete.jpg
stickman_sweeping_hw.gif

[spoil]Fierce... why so unhappy?
delete.jpg

deadhorse.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser96316

I don't understand how i could have kicked players at the exact time they went barb due to inactivity.

DeletedUser103075

ofc you didnt kick alien and toll cause we kick them out of w51 on our own, but what about the others? Ok we pretty destroy all of them, but why Galeloh? We were just at the beginning with him!

DeletedUser

I think when they wont to see in twstats more red dots.:D
go go Dogz now U can fasteter jump into top3.

DeletedUser

Have to love the audacity of Axte on the externals.

You've won, can't you do it gracefully and respect the fight and determination of NUKE/Tlom/Fierce?

Of course you can't.

You guys need to do some serious thinking here, you're cocky, arrogant and frankly you have absolutely nothing to be proud of. You haven't won this world in a respectable manor at all, Axte will probably go down as one of the worst tribes to win a world in the history of this game.

What is this game without an enemy? It is NOTHING. Wind your necks in and show some respect. I absolutely guarantee you that if the roles were reversed, most of Axte would have left the world by now because they were losing.

Grow up and show some respect.

DeletedUser

No need to be so FIERCE with your scolding....
[spoil]
tumblr_lv191fm0Qs1r6m1z5o1_500.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser103075

thanks for all the compliments Ben, but I really cant digest some. I wont argue about the fact that I'm cocky or arrogant, but regarding the fact that I should not be proud of what has been done and still doing by my tribe mates, or regarding the fact that we didnt win in a respectable way etc etc, well that's just BS.

We Erased any decent opposition, the rest I feel myself free to taunt them cause they are just wasting my, their and my tribe mates time and money with their poor attempts to slow us.

but this looks funny
I absolutely guarantee you that if the roles were reversed, most of Axte would have left the world by now because they were losing.

but but, isnt this what indeed 90% of Nuke did already?

If I was Nuke duke, after explaining to every tribe mate that with the situation of an enemy 10 times bigger and 10 times skilled of us, nobling us from all sides and leaving us only the chance to barb nobling and some racaps to just slow a 100% assured defeat and apologizing for how things went , I will tell them that quit and join a new world could be a good opportunity to dont waste pp and time and maybe actually having fun.

DeletedUser96316

Ben is 100% correct, Marco clearly cant lose face on externals so he will keep up the act, no matter what is true, false, right or wrong.

As for what Marco thinks happened when Axte declared, he is wrong, as usual.