Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser98018

Happy new year W50.

Hopefully a good year for you all.

Jen.

DeletedUser

Happy New year.

I'm going to be having a fireworks party, and everyone's invited. Except for Hermit.

DeletedUser

My OCD told me to change the thread title to add 'Happy' :icon_razz:

Happy New Year everybody!

DeletedUser36833

Head Hurts! Missed midnight as my body betrayed me as it teamed up with demon alcohol and made me fall asleep!!!
Happy new year to all of world 50 its been a blast lets have more fun and good times.

DeletedUser

Happy New Year To All! May 2012 be "the year" because 2011 blew! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

rough isn't the word! mouths drier that Ghandi's flip-flop. But happy new year guys!! x

DeletedUser

Happy New Year To All! May 2012 be "the year" because 2011 blew! :)

Edit it patti :p don't want the be infracted do we :p

though i do agree, it royally blew! apart from all the dictators dieing (kim jong il, ghadaffi, bin-laden)

DeletedUser

Happy new year... noobs.

Sorry, just had to throw that on because everyone thinks I say it too much. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser36833

Happy new year... noobs.

Sorry, just had to throw that on because everyone thinks I say it too much. :icon_confused:

New years resolution silva my friend! Stop saying NOOB! ya NOOB!
Come back to tw with you gone I'm now head noob :(

DeletedUser

Kim Jong Il wasn't exactly evil, the North Koreans were crying on the streets when he died, and he did a lot for them.

And what about the people that had no homes or had no food. Or allowed no contact on the outside because if they did they would be punished quite harsh?

HorseSoldier

Kim Jong Il wasn't exactly evil, the North Koreans were crying on the streets when he died, and he did a lot for them.
You should read more. Nothing but pure allegiance and worship is tolerated in an authoritarian state. These are the survivors of severe famines; weeping over the death of the man that starved them and killed their countrymen.

DeletedUser

I love the way we've gone from new year to dictators!

And what about the people that had no homes or had no food. Or allowed no contact on the outside because if they did they would be punished quite harsh?

They are people who don't have homes or food in almost, if not every, country. The majority of Koreans liked their leader, only the ons who didn't benefit might complain.

I read your name, then read you post, then re-read your name. I'm confused.

Yes, he's communist, but authoritarianism is really quite a capitalist trait. And I just like debating, whoever I'm defending.

You should read more. Nothing but pure allegiance and worship is tolerated in an authoritarian state. These are the survivors of severe famines; weeping over the death of the man that starved them and killed their countrymen.

Only the rural communities were subject to the famines, and both North & South Korea had to try and overcome a devastating war between Russia and America which ruined their country, and kept Korea decided to this day, although South and North Korea were just pawns in a bigger war.

Status
Not open for further replies.