With the world in a lul...

Repinski

Well hello there w62!

It's been a while since we've had a lively topic so hopefully this will be one of them geared towards all those players lurking who are no longer around in the world and the few remaining active posters.

Quite simply, this is a "What was your" type of thread though I'd like to ask everyone to explain their answers instead of just a quick blot. Lets give the world something interesting to read again and not just something to glance over like the continual repeating arguments.

Here's a few categories I can think of off the top of my head, feel free to add more to the list with your answer. I'll do one myself after a few.

What was your favorite moment in w62?
Why did you choose the tribe that you did that you stuck around with? (Org, Panic!, Auphan, etc.)
Who were you looking forward to fighting the most but didn't get the chance to do so?
Out of those you fought on this world, who were the most lively?

Out of the forum posters, who do you miss around here the most?
Out of the forum posters, who would you like to see stop posting the most?
Out of the forum posters, who do you think can hold their own in a flame fest the best?

Anyways that's all I can think of off the top of my head. If you think of some more categories, I'll add them to the first post. Remember, the explaining why is implied when answering these.

Looking forward to some interesting reads.

Regards,
~Repinski

DeletedUser107808

My favorite moment in 62 was when i was in Deceit and we went to war with rum, i think it was the first timed op i was able to participate in, obviously excited about a potentially good outcome as they were rated quite highly. Little did i know they would soon disband hehe

I wasn't an original Panic player but i decided to come back to W62 after about a months break as a few good pals from other worlds were still actively playing there. So i got a spot and have taken the account from rank 40 to rank 11 and have enjoyed every moment of the last 2-3 months Ive been here. A lot has happened in such a small amount of time and its been a shame there hasn't been a blog to read, typical across the board though.

I had a lot of hype for the war between Panic and Org, unfortunately they dint live up to expectation and collapsed so fast, there isn't anything im able to compare it to. Maybe if everest disappeared tomorrow i would...
Id love to be warring Auphan right now, i know a few players there and know what they are capable of. HONOR have proven themselves to be a worthy adversary though and is finally giving us some motivation and is bringing back the excitement again.

Out of the tribes i fought, id have to say it was whilst i was in Deceit and we were warring Panic. To this day we have not been at war with players nearing the same abilities as the core group they started up with. That was a fun war, my only regret was not putting 100% into it myself.

I don't miss any forum posters as im only here for fun and don't take much notice of who is posting what is im honest. Maybe 7 trolls, many a post has had me in stitches.

Id love to see Asylum Escapee stop posting, however a lot of people would have nobody to correct or laugh at then ;)

I feel that googly and 7trolls would be great in a flame contest. The mix of them both would be epic (^_^)

errm

Asylum Escapee

My favorite movement was early on in the world when my small tribe of 5 fought the continent mass recruiter. Not a moment per se but that was fun.
For this question ill go with Org, as I was there for the longest time. I chose them because they were simply the best anywhere near me.
I dont think there is an answer to this question, ive fought everyone that I wanted to.
Of those who I fought, well, the entire tribes of ~I~ and -SH- gave me good fights.

Out of all the forum posters, I miss labezz :(
Out of all the forum posters, I with repinski would stop posting. also that dude with the alien avatar though i think he secretly admires me.
Out of all the forum posters, I think that us56l can because of his stubborness and intimidating avatar.

My favorite crayon color is Prussian Blue

Last edited:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

finally getting to attack undy,I wanted to for a long time before it happened

didn't really put up much of a fight though

Why did you choose the tribe that you did that you stuck around with? (Org, Panic!, Auphan, etc.)

I didn't like being in chosen,it had a few good members but had weak leadership and a ton of dead weight

my coplayer knew googly from another world so we ended up joining agency

Who were you looking forward to fighting the most but didn't get the chance to do so?

either undy or org(didn't get the chance to do so in the non literal sense obviously)

NPD put up the most fight but doesn't exactly have a lot of competition there to be fair

rawr mode I guess

not that I ever particularly cared for him(although I never really had the huge amount of dislike towards him that many seemed to mostly just indifference) but at least the forums are active when he's around

even if I don't feel like reading most of the posts he causes

nobody,this forums dead enough as it is

Out of the forum posters, who do you think can hold their own in a flame fest the best?

us56l I guess

DeletedUser

[spoil]When Agency launched on CHOSEN. It was the first real launch Agency did, and it was exciting. It was also interesting to watch the CHOSEN players join and be the players they are, as they're some of the best players I've come across.[/spoil]

[spoil]The people in Agency were always amazing (and probably still are), made the game plenty fun, and I loved every minute of the chats and people. All were supportive, helpful, and fun to talk to.[/spoil]

[spoil]slinkiestwizard. Agency took him down before I went for him myself.[/spoil]

[spoil]I was![/spoil]

[spoil]ROELLLLL/Marcus the Mad[/spoil]

[spoil]No one.[/spoil]

[spoil]Rawr Mode. He'll start it and never let it end...for fun.[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ordering the mass fake launching on Systematic Urbicide to start the Agency/Org war. The sheer amount of panic we caused Org leadership by doing that was hilarious.

I was bullied in to making a proper premade for 2 years and eventually succumbed to the pressure. Agency was the result. Do I think the time and effort was worth it? Definitely. Never enjoyed playing in a tribe as much as I've enjoyed Agency from day 1 until now. Never had a true break on this world, never plan to until it's over.

Org. After all the abuse they gave Agency, the way they went out was actually quite upsetting.

CHOSEN and NO !.

Rajawali.Jaya & Lambezz

Probably myself and 7 trolls :icon_razz:

Last edited:

Repinski

[SPOIL]Honestly? For me it was joining the world and joining Agency. I was a part of this tribe for a year before the world started and in the skype rooms back to when they dated to Pure Gold, the original member list for the tribe before Googs decided to do a revamp before the world opened and Agency was born. Out of all the tribes I've been in during my roughly 5 years of playing this game, I have by far had the most enjoyment here. Not necessarily due to the individual member's skill base, but purely due to the personalities Googly brought together under this one tribal banner. Doubt I'll ever find a tribe I enjoy as much as this one if I continue to play after world 62 ends.[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]When I signed up for Pure Gold a year ago I made a promise to the tribe and myself. That promise that I'd be here at the end of the tribe, with one account, and no account hopping. The reason for this is due to my w48 record not being so hot due to me moving around a lot and quitting several times before quitting once and for all at the start of w62. I wanted to prove to myself and my tribemates that with the right environment and a proper leadership, I wouldn't feel the need to move around and I can honestly say that I haven't had the urge to go looking at other options once on this world.[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]NO !. When the war with them started we were also fighting Blood P in k76 and I was one of the members assigned to them and so I never really got the chance to fight NO ! other than clean up and from what I was hearing out of my fellow Agents, that was a very lively fight.[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]Easily the CHOSEN guys. The fight may have been brief but that was all it took for us to know that picking them up would be a great move and it has been.[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]Most of those who have left. I miss when the w62 forum was active.[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]Asylum. I swear he only talks out of his ass.[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]One of these days I'm going to get into it with Googly and Or-el and see if I can hold my own. :icon_wink:[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser93439

[SPOIL]The few months I played were fun, if I have to pick one moment I thoroughly enjoyed, it would've been the fall of TROY ^^[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]Kind of formed "MODS" in an attempt to get some people playing (part of them moderators) who I hadn't seen in years, started out with a nice little group, but never really caught on that much. Playing with friends is always fun, no matter how bad it went xD The simple reason I stick around is because loyalty is something I value a lot.[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]TROY, never got the chance to actively fight them (we merged etc.) as they kicked me out for speaking the truth (haha) over night and RL kind of killed my chances.[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]No one really did or said things that made me chuckle :([/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]Haven't been following the forum for months now, so... everyone?[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]Entire forum? Or just here :icon_wink:[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]One of the above. Which one will have to be decided in a few fests I guess.[/SPOIL]

(I'll admit I posted because Or-El missed me :p )

westgirl

'After a battle is over, people talk a lot about how decisions were methodically reached, but actually there's always a hell of a lot of groping around.'

Admiral Frank Jack Fletcher

DeletedUser104081

What was your favorite moment in w62?Opping blood p in k76. to this day they are only ones to really try recapping my account.
Why did you choose the tribe that you did that you stuck around with? (Org, Panic!, Auphan, etc) Was originally in Pure Gold premade then when it folded i wasnt going to join the world. Until Chris told me googly had a pre made for the world and i annoyed him till he said yes :icon_biggrin:
Who were you looking forward to fighting the most but didnt get the chance to do so? Org, they folded before we got much into them. Was fun while it lasted though.
Out of those you fought on this world, who were the most lively? Ive never had a real big front due to distance, but both NO ! and CHOSEN managed to stop me. Then Blood P tried to fight back although it was in a small way.

All forum questions were avoided as havent paid attention to forums till now.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why did you choose the tribe that you did that you stuck around with? (Org, Panic!, Auphan, etc) Was originally in Pure Gold premade then when it folded i wasnt going to join the world. Until Chris told me googly had a pre made for the world and i annoyed him till he said yes :icon_biggrin:

Which one of my numpties is this? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser104081

nope, i am the original for agency in k76 if that helps.