World 1 Maps

DeletedUser

tww1120909.png

12/09/2009

DeletedUser

mmhmmm... i see TRaP got some 'world domination' thing going on.... ;P

DeletedUser

I couldn't resist trying a map for the oldest US world...

Top 10 Tribes (total points)
[spoil]
qqd4e0.png

[/spoil]

Top 10 Players (total points)
[spoil]
10gbp1d.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Ooof, I could do. For world 1 I take it?

Yes please, I was thinking it may be better to colour code tribes, opposed to individual tribes, since theres only 3 different tribes that would be on there anyway... I think... :icon_razz:

controleng

HELL is shining in every continents :) What a shame for an enemies side .. Play the game as long as 5 years and get an advantage to win this game but never anage the tribe as an professiional and you can not escape from hell. We can rock you in your zone :)

Anyway people has an experience that they see the real commander and group of people in hell. We prove that hell is the most organize tribe in TW :)

uldza

HELL is shining in every continents :) What a shame for an enemies side .. Play the game as long as 5 years and get an advantage to win this game but never anage the tribe as an professiional and you can not escape from hell. We can rock you in your zone :)

Anyway people has an experience that they see the real commander and group of people in hell. We prove that hell is the most organize tribe in TW :)

You aren't the most organized tribe in whole TW.

controleng

what did you see man you are claim we are not organized tribe in the world . Did you taste it before ? did you ask lodda or the others how can we organize ?

uldza

what did you see man you are claim we are not organized tribe in the world . Did you taste it before ? did you ask lodda or the others how can we organize ?

I didn't say that you aren't organized but I said that you aren't the most organized tribe in whole of TW. Some facts about it. If you would be organized then every single one of your members would be active and constantly attack enemies but there are some players that are inactive and that only noble barbs or something else. Also if you would be organized then you wouldn't only pick one target and take it on but at your size you should at least be able to take on a couple of targets at the same time.

controleng

man are you good ? we have over 40 players and you can not keep the all players at the same time here . Could you show me some example to me from teh others worlds. ?

and ıf you are check the our stats you will understand which players are active and take an villages regularly.

Anyway you have to ask our targets they can explain their experiments for you . Beleive me ıf you want you can taste hell power just tell me we can prove it for you.