World 138? Where to find a list of when new worlds are launching?

Moonit

Reaction score
Hey,

I was browsing the forum and did not see a list or a schedule obviously advertised of when the next coming worlds will be released.

Seems like specifying this somewhere and maybe even allowing people to sign up or be notified through social media, text message,.. when a new world will release is a good opportunity to draw in new and returning players to Tribal Wars.

It's possible this is already being displayed somewhere but the fact I had to search for it seems less than ideal.

Also, a suggestion for the developers, if someone's last village gets nobled and you have the option to start on the casual world or restart with a new village, there should be a third option saying "NOTIFY ME WHEN A NEW WORLD LAUNCHES".

Moonit

Reaction score
Does somebody know the exact dates of when world 138, world 139,.. other special worlds release?

Upvote 0

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Usually there is an interval of 2 to 4 months between worlds releasing.
W137: 21 october
W136: 2 september
W135: 22 june

Upvote 0

Megajoe5370

Reaction score
But why is there no date revealed for world 138 yet?

Or if there is, where can I find it?
The reason world 138 isnt out yet is because a high performance world was the next one they released. Im hoping in a couple weeks 138 will be announced

Upvote 0

Moonit

Reaction score
It's always revealed quite close to opening date.
I understand but why exactly do they not announce it a bit earlier..?

Players could put it in their agenda or look forward to it.
There would be a higher chance players don't forget about it and actually come back to play

Upvote 0

Nova

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
The reason it's not announced earlier is simply that we don't want to announce uncertain dates and end up changing the announced dates over and over again. So, the world starts are announced as soon as we see that it's a reasonably certain date and time that will not suffer changes due to unforeseen issues that might surface.

On the other hand, the normal worlds, as W138, is normally not affected by the starts of special worlds, like Casuals, High Performance or Classics as we plan them based of the normal worlds. It does however happen from time to time that a special world is planned directly by InnoGames for a global, synchronized start where all versions of Tribal Wars has a world starting at the same time.

Upvote 0

Megajoe5370

Reaction score
Very strange that there was no new world in December. I always remember starting a new world in December because of the Christmas decorations. Its always around the time of my family reunion and yet no world this time

Upvote 0

Nova

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Very strange that there was no new world in December. I always remember starting a new world in December because of the Christmas decorations. Its always around the time of my family reunion and yet no world this time
I think you might just have started on the newest world in that case, because over the last six years there was only one year when a (normal) world started in December and that was World 105 that started December 3rd 2018.

Upvote 0

Megajoe5370

Reaction score
I think you might just have started on the newest world in that case, because over the last six years there was only one year when a (normal) world started in December and that was World 105 that started December 3rd 2018.
I guess probably maybe im just remembering that one year and was already playing a world that went into December, but still where my new world. I just need some kind of distraction from life, and i get to play with a friend of mine

Upvote 0